Reviews for Memories
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm squealing. This is so well-written that I just...can't help but sit here grinning stupidly because ahhhh but this is so sweet!

I really enjoyed this; keep up the great work!
Nejitenness chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Very sweet! I love the interaction between them.
BurningAkira97 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love it :')
Lili chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
A beautifully written piece :)
chibinejiten chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
giiiiiiiirrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllll you have my respect, my love and my devootion! T_T omg... i love it!... i love it sooo soo much T_T.. i don't care if the manga sasuke came back and shit..i don't care about that.. i just want my ship back T_T and you have made me happy - very happy. :)
buhbuhbuhbuhbetsy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Perfect. PERFECT. Loved everything. Oh Gosh. I loved it. Made me cry.
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I shed a few tears and ranted on Twitter as I was reading. I think my followers think I'm more insane than they already saw. O.O

Oh well.

This was absolutely amazing and I definitely enjoyed reading it.

Jaylonni Love
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Nice one-shot, I love me some sappiness on a Sunday morning! :3
Takara Hatake chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Cute fanfiction -and well-written, too! I mean, the plot is not very original -I don't mean that as a criticism, only as a remark-, but I liked the way you handled it, and I think your rendition of Neji in particular is pretty good.
Thank you!
Takara
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Gosh darn it, Kishimoto should have taken this route rather than killing Neji! Or maybe, YOU should have been Kishimoto! Then maybe the seies wouldn't be as boring as it is now.

-cough-

Anyway, lovely story, lovely choice of words, and lovely... EVERYTHING! Made me feel the feels! And now, I shall cry in the corner as I listen to some emotional music or something.
ManlyPuddingPrincess chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
THIS. MADE. ME. SO. SAAAAAD.
I don't know why, I mean it's got it's happy ending, but before that... It just made me feel so much and kudos for writing it all so well. I just wanted to hug them all.
This could very well happen in the future if it weren't for what's happen recently in the naruto chapter...
Other than that, I just wanted to say I loved this story very much and thank you for writing something so amazing. I don't really like that many NejiTen fanfics... Just because most of them were too... OC for my liking... But this... This is an exception :3
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This earned me a lump on my throat. Great writing and conveying the emotions of the characters! looking forward to your other works...
HeavenlySwirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! :D
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Loved this. REALLY loved this. Great job. :) I plan on reading more of you fics, sooner or later.

NejiTenPlz, huh? I think I'm going to request to join that community... I haven't joined any NejiTen ones yet.
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was so beautiful, I loved it, I really really really did. :)

Good luck,