Reviews for Pariah
sophie cullen swan chapter 5 . 5/15
B. Have Harry find them after the holiday during second year.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 5/2
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. I would say have Harry find Psyche Pythos after the holiday during second year. Please continue!
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 4/2
I love the way that Ron told Percy off. I would love to have Harry find the Pythos before they leave for the summer. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 5 . 3/13
B. Have harry find them after the holiday during second year!

) update soon!
stormking92 chapter 5 . 3/8
i would like to choose B as i feel it would be a really good twist to have him get a bit of extra power for the little dual in the chamber that he has to face, as well as the giant spiders in the forest.
WyrdSmith chapter 5 . 3/8
Go, Ron! How fun.
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 3/8
This is a nice change. I'm fond of Dumbledore bashing (because, seriously, the things he did in canon makes him totally deserving of it), but I really like your version. And I like that your Harry isn't as thick and saintly and meek as the canon version, too.
A!
-DrowningDemons too lazy to log in lmao
Cyrus-The-Great chapter 5 . 2/24
I choose B. During Harry's second year.
Nice story by the way.
Cheers
dead for life chapter 5 . 2/24
Nice story and I'm a mixture of choice c and d.
heffronma5 chapter 5 . 2/19
This is a masterpiece of a story so far. Please keep up the excellent work you are doing.

In answer to your question I choose Option A. Have Harry find the Horcruxes before leaving for the holiday.

Happy writing and update soon,

-Mark A Heffron ( Plymouth, UK )
Mythogirly chapter 5 . 2/10
D. because if most were destroyed it makes finding them even more special
GreenRain7 chapter 5 . 2/5
I like the story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter. As for the question of when Harry should find the "psyche's Pythos" A, B, and C He should find some before leaving for the holiday and some during second year with the final ones being found in third year.
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 2/3
Once again one hell of a story
George chapter 5 . 1/31
Arrogant Voldie hid one of his own in there, I doubt he would have checked the RoR for others, arrogant in his belief that few if any British wizards would know about them, let alone making one.