Reviews for Pariah
My pick is... A- Before the brake
Fallow53 chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
xx Kudos xx : )
bren261169 chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
I hope you will continue this story as like to know how it will go
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
What goes around, comes around. Poor old Oliver should have realized that BEFORE he allowed the team to attack Harry. Now if his resigning from the team doesn't get the point across, maybe a change of House will.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
I'm sure that whatever the Grangers are planning is in serious violation of the Hippocratic Oath, but seeing as it is the Dursleys, I'm not inclined to have any sympathy for the latter.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
I think Harry Should Discover them during Third year as

1) he has no encounter with voldemort that year so this would be a good time for him to find the diadem

2) He would of already defeated the Baslick or convinced it not to attack studets or some other means and would then have access to the venom.

3) Third year would be a good year for him to get some serious power in preparation for fourth year.

I apparently already posted a review for the last chapter so here XD
josh skinner chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
great story and I'd go for option one.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
Are you planning on continuing this story? (Date Reviewed: 3 March, 2016)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
To The Silverboar you write well
cutandpaste101 chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
A. definitely
Cat15m chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
I think A or B, both would be interesting to see. I think the biggest thing is do you want him to be super powered when he faces off against his enemies, because if he does get stronger then his enemies should be stronger too, in order to keep up the suspense! Also I was wondering since this is called pariah, will Harry face more criticism and insults from people when his power is discovered? Like people saying you only did that to be stronger, and that he will be the next dark lord, or something? But I have to say overall I really like this story and how Ron and Hermione are staying with Harry!
huskielover94 chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
A
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
A
spencerharris401 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Anything but D, because I am curious about the new powers he will receive