Reviews for Pariah
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/30
What goes around, comes around. Poor old Oliver should have realized that BEFORE he allowed the team to attack Harry. Now if his resigning from the team doesn't get the point across, maybe a change of House will.
I'm sure that whatever the Grangers are planning is in serious violation of the Hippocratic Oath, but seeing as it is the Dursleys, I'm not inclined to have any sympathy for the latter.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 4 . 6/22
I think Harry Should Discover them during Third year as

1) he has no encounter with voldemort that year so this would be a good time for him to find the diadem

2) He would of already defeated the Baslick or convinced it not to attack studets or some other means and would then have access to the venom.

3) Third year would be a good year for him to get some serious power in preparation for fourth year.

I apparently already posted a review for the last chapter so here XD
josh skinner chapter 5 . 5/28
great story and I'd go for option one.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 4 . 3/18
Are you planning on continuing this story? (Date Reviewed: 3 March, 2016)
To The Silverboar you write well
cutandpaste101 chapter 5 . 2/11
A. definitely
Cat15m chapter 5 . 1/21
I think A or B, both would be interesting to see. I think the biggest thing is do you want him to be super powered when he faces off against his enemies, because if he does get stronger then his enemies should be stronger too, in order to keep up the suspense! Also I was wondering since this is called pariah, will Harry face more criticism and insults from people when his power is discovered? Like people saying you only did that to be stronger, and that he will be the next dark lord, or something? But I have to say overall I really like this story and how Ron and Hermione are staying with Harry!
huskielover94 chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
A
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
A
spencerharris401 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Anything but D, because I am curious about the new powers he will receive
George chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Let second year play out more or less canonish, then Harry can bond Dobby who can find the place for him in third.
Shape hater chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
I say go with choice a
The Fiction Fan chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Have Harry find the horcruxes and please update this amazing story soon
Dragonrt13 chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
For the voting it would be A make a badass harry