Reviews for Clever Green
Lilypad1820 chapter 3 . 9/15
It's actually not that farfetched, I myself was walking and talking at about a year. 9 months to a year... Granted, sometimes you couldn't understand what I was saying (i.e: Juice or Tschüss Juice or Bye in German) but I was certainly getting my point across. And I was obviously motoring around with the help of the resident furniture, but still. Harry's about a year and a half with two frightfully intelligent parents so I can see him talking in full sentences... though perhaps for realism if you gave him a lisp? While I can understand the intelligence, I don't really understand him having full control of his macro and micro motor skills - hence my mother's inability to understand whether I was asking for juice or telling her guests goodbye (').

But yeah, I can totally see your point... A story where he burns a man to death with just a touch; escaping giant spiders; the basilisk; using a spell that apparently most adults have issues; outflying a dragon; escaping the graveyard; my personal favorite, writing for hours in his own blood for days on end and NOT dying of blood loss; breaking into a (magical) government building and not getting caught until the end... I mean come on! There obviously should have been a night guard or something! Or at least magical alarms, the ministry only arrived because Dumbledore sent for them! When you reread them you look at all the shit that happened and wonder how could it have happened.

But enough chatting, I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see how little H.A.R.R.Y Sherrinford Holmes grows up! ;)
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 9/4
Thank you for writing.
Sink into Darkness chapter 3 . 8/19
I wonder, have you lost inspiration and drive for this story? I is such a novel idea, and so cute too! If you can't find it in your heart to keep going would you be willing to give it up for adoption? I have been following this story since chapter one and I would give much to see it through to the end.
I find it believable within the story confines. People who haven't been around extremely gifted children underestimate them. Yes, Harry is more developed but, as you point out, magicals are implied to develop faster than non-magic peers and son of Sherlock Holmes. Plus, fiction:)
Tsamoka chapter 3 . 7/16
Don't you just hate it when people try to make life decisions for you because they think they know better? Mycroft really should know better then that. Keep up the good work! :)
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 6/20
The idea of Sherlock as a father is cute ;)
Dew That Is Blue chapter 3 . 5/4
This is really good! I hope you continue this again soon! And I totally agree with your logic here, Harry is in every bit of his rights to be a freaking genius. :)
The Farmer chapter 3 . 3/20
This story is one of my favorites. You are a good writer.
Im a guest chapter 2 . 2/23
normal kids be like *proceed* to cry
Sherlock kids be like...thats cute, so whens dinner?
hotxhotguy chapter 2 . 1/26
Could you not make Mycroft such a uncaring bastard? Despite his cold exterior, Mycroft does care a tons for Sherlock. I believe he can be a great uncle for Harry.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 3 . 1/15
not at all i think its reasonable...
Guess chapter 3 . 1/11
Was talking in full sentences by the time I was 9 months old. It's not farfetched at all.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
CkWhiteFox chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
Its kinda intresting, eitherway I think it would be interesting seeing Harry going to school and later to Hogwarts, dont know what your plans were, but I think that could be pretty entertaining.
WRose chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
So does he go to Hogwarts or just the trip wiz?