Reviews for Clever Green
Well, I agree. However, I would very much like it if you update :!
O*-*O
WOoh.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 3 . 4/3
May I ask where you got the cover photo from and what it's of? I have my suspicions and all, but I would like to know for sure. I do enjoy your story by the way. It's delightful.
purple sky always chapter 3 . 3/23
Great chapter. I love that Harry is such an intelligent baby. I wonder when they will encounter the magical world.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/22
Your characterization of Lily Potter is extremely flawed.
Cersesi chapter 3 . 3/19
I like it.
lambtastic chapter 3 . 3/12
I love it! Harry is so cute but is he advancing too fast? I feel like he is at least physically. I understand that mentally he is advanced but his body shoulded be allowing him to talk so well. No wonder Petunia was freaked out by him. Lol. Anyway, please continue soon!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 3 . 3/12
Please update soon! I love stories like this. :3 And do you think that you could maybe write a Lily/Sherlock story? Where Lily leaves James? I am unashamed to say that you made me interested in the ship and I want a story about it. :)
angelaneahwalker chapter 3 . 3/5
it's so good...please don't stop now!
One little thing is a very powerful thing - mum vs mom. Harry is British. Sherlock is British. The sounds of mum and mom are so recognisably different that using the incorrect one is extremely jarring. It's a little thing, but please consider it in the future.

Also I think that Harry's speech pattern is too advanced both for his age (even as a clever baby) and based on how Lily herself described his development.
Von chapter 1 . 3/2
Theres something so very charming about the dedication behind the decision to shape up and get clean. :)
Pinksakura200 chapter 3 . 2/23
Wonderful. Little Harry and Sherlock are so cute! When will John arrive? Can't wait to read more!
XxPandaBearxX chapter 3 . 2/23
Oh my this has the making of a brilliant story. Can't help but wonder when you will update.
AmethystSiri chapter 3 . 2/22
Would love to read more...

Please update again soon :)))