Reviews for Standard Procedure
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
What a disturbing concept and so true to character. Castiel broken and obedient, full of self hate. Dean angry, violent, needing faith, needing Cas and Sam but neither are their anymore. This was all kinds of horrible and in the best of ways. Oh and nice Cas icon.
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This story was beautifully written. I got a lump in my throat just by reading it. I love how you portrayed both Cas and Dean's hopelessness especially going into what Cas keeps behind closed doors. Wonderful...perfect story.
stonewhiteclown chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
so tragic
so real
and so beautiffuly writted...
A very good job!
Otex chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow.
I don't cry easily.
I can only remember two, maybe three stories I've ever cried over.
This is one of them.
In a horrible, tragic way, this story is perfect.
Everything about it is perfect.
I'm hesitant to even point out specific things because then it'll make the other things seem less potent. But they're not. Literally every word of this I savored (and hated because of how sad they made me). But I'll pick out a few: Cas's scribbling on the walls (I'm not going to go into detail about this, I'll start crying again), what he says about being a cog (oh same with this), the way Dean takes out his compassion and hurt in physical and sexual violence (oh yup this too), I can't list anymore, this entire fucking story is a beautiful, beautiful, horrible masterpiece.
I had to reread it repeatedly just to make sense of it through the tears, and it's been an hour since the last time I read it because I wanted to be calmed down enough to actually type a coherent review. I am this close to just keyboard smashing.
Anyways, I'm going to close this before I get hysterical with you. But this was maybe the best and saddest fic I've ever read. I think you have an incredibly deep understanding of Dean and Castiel, and I wish I had talent like you do.