Reviews for Where We Search For Snow
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 9/2
This is so raw and beautifully heartbreaking. I'm in love with the characterization and the way you've portrayed their story as uncovering the angst but not beyond repair.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/28
gahhhhh! so so lovely in it's heartbreak. You writing style gets the reader right in the feels! you coaxed me into so much attachment to your story in so few words. #hafhpotterhead
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 1 . 4/21
Wow. You're words are so powerful. They hold a heavy weight that the reader can feel. Incredible job!
saint weasley chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I can't stop crying. So, so beautiful.
Slythoryn chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Usually it is very hard to move me. But after this story I was crying and I couldn't stop. What you have written is so heartbreaking, so sad and so pure. When I read something from you it is always something very special.
lena1987 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Stunning.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh, this is so lovely. There's a reason I read all your stories, in any universe (even if I don't know it very well some of the time). But this is truly wonderful. I am so happy that Severus has found his voice, and his life, while Hermione has found herself, and her life.
Golden Asp chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
That was sweet. Good job.
TagathaC chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Devastatingly beautiful.

I find I am going to have to pace myself with your stories, or I will for certain, run out of Kleenix.

THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
What a unique and imaginative piece of writing! Beautiful and bittersweet. I loved it!
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Utterly beautiful.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Well gosh dangit.

That was
Wow
I'm in awe
That was such a unique plot and your protrayal was beautiful.
Wow.
I'm out of words.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Excellent and moving quick read.
SexySloth chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Awesome! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
OMG, I just want to cry! This was so moving!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »