Reviews for Highway of Diamonds
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAH the stupid prophet and his followers are totally unprepared for Hawkeye and Black Widow!

Thank you for addressing this very terrifying and sadly epidemic topic. People just don't realize how precious life is and how often and how much human trafficking takes place. Sadly domestic trafficking has little to no law enforcement/support. International is huge and overwhelming, but terrifyingly domestic is overlooked.
Arlome chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Amazing chapter, as always!
Can't wait for all the Hawkeye/Black Widow action:D
hawkeyeforever chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Hmmm, you once again captured my curiosity. This story is very good, so interesting. I love the slight humor mixed with the darker aspects and how you switch between the aliases and themselves. They are Hawkeye and Black Widow, and they are going to win this. Happy Writing:)
Qweb chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
The Black Widow is going in search of her partner. *shiver* so ominous.
I also like Clint's scorn about the amateurs.
CrlkSeasons chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Very strong, too much content to comment on everything.
"Can you do that again, Lucy? ... eventually she ... points the hose straight up, watching the drops ... sparkling like diamonds in the sun."
So, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? - Anyway, it is strangely fitting. Love and feelings of usefulness and belonging can be beautiful. Here, they delude the followers, and blind them to the reality of the danger and the ugliness within the compound.
I appreciate the way that you've drawn Dave, Vic and Marvin with different levels of enthusiasm for the dirty work. It's one of the tragedies of life that apparently ordinary people can enable evil.
whovian42 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Very good!
The 'brainwashing with love' is creepily eerie, and both Clint and Natasha have really true-to-character reactions to it.
Looking forward to the next part!
Shanynde chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
wow, wow, wow, let's see what happens next.
AlienTourist chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Aaahh! What? What happened? Please update soon!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is really good so far! Thanks for writing it. The cult seems a bit whacked. So many women...funny how that works out, isn't it?

This sounds weird and really off-topic...but the picture for your story reminded me just how much Renner looks like a bulldog! Strangely appropriate...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
ummm... if he didn't land on his head, why did he black out?
sv4me chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Yeah, just try telling Natasha that THE HAWK just fell. Riiiight. I have a feeling she's going to see right through them. The question is how will she react? Can't wait to find out!
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Uhoh, Clint's in trouble...
CrlkSeasons chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
"He (Clint) does, however, make a small oath just then ... the good kind of oath, the kind that he learned to his own surprise he can both make and keep, ever since he turned his life around and became one of the good guys,"
"He (the Prophet) likes to see progress. And progress means shingles, apparently. The need to appease a penchant for optics over substance is not, apparently, limited to politicians."
I like the contrast provided by these two quotes. Clint's words are short and simple. Yet they have substance and can be relied on. The show offered up by and for the Prophet promises much but delivers little.
Not landing on your head is a valuable survival skill, as long as Clint doesn't have to explain how he managed to pull it off. Given the situation you've left him in, that may be the least of Clint's problems.
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Oh my, taking out the husband so they can have the wife for their 'love of the prophet'!
theicemenace chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I really have a bad feeling about this.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »