Reviews for Combustion
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
My sister says there's no plot in this, but the plot's been there for a while.
Scen Oliver chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh how wonderfully idiotic these two basketball idiots are. Love it 3
BMO8 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
omg that was glorious. you are an amazing writer and would love it if your stories didn't end like this. please give us a sex scene. more than what you gave us and the beginning. please. i'm all heated up and then BAM! abrupt ending lol.
Itachis-Witch chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really like your writings and the way you characterize those two. Great job.
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
GuSiRuLi chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god the descriptions, especially at the beginning!

I fell in love with your writing all over again Bexara, I applaud your talent, I really do. Wonderful portrayal of them by the way, never mind that it's not your usual one, like you said, I didn't even notice you were 'out' of your element. Very intense too, had me on the edge of my seat somehow hahah

Between this fic and 'Fever' I can say I'm happy for the rest of the week now.

I don't really know what to say, I'm pretty much fangirling inside so no decent words come to mind, but you should just feel proud of yourself anyway, even if my review is the one not decent enough.

Thanks for your hard work and for sharing! Hope you're feeling better!

Gusi