Reviews for A Sunday Kind of Love
Wuuutttt chapter 1 . 1/17
If I were Soul, I'd be furious about the affair!
nightflightthehero chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I absolutely love this with a burning passion. Flawless. 10/10. Perfection.
flippingfairyprincess chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oh my god! I died laughing while reading this. Seriously my ribs kinda hurt still. Something about how you've got the characters figured out and your sense of humor just mix to make it extra awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
randomlysaved chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
You make my heart soar with soma goodness
candescentmoon chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Haha this was perfect. I loved this so much! I can definitely picture this happening. Thanks for writing!
Kauia chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I love it. So cute! I was never a fan of jazz but you gt me listening to jazz. :)
xcgirl22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Super cute story! I think my favorite types of stories are ones that are full of fluff but make you laugh at the same time! This was both! :)
soulffles chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
well okay. this just, like, made me rethink my whole existence. or something.

this has got to be one of the best soma fics i have ever read, no doubt about it. not only did you capture the characters perfectly, but you created a laughable story that someone can read over and over again. oh. and your writing is absolutely phenomenal. did i mention that? i'm very jealous, by the way.

and thanks so much. really. you got me obsessed with etta james and i literally can't stop listening to her beautiful voice for the life of me.

oh i'm not finshed yet. i'm just getting started.

just let me compose my own little list before i leave and stop annoying you.

things that made me smile/laugh way too much:
- rabid alaskan muskrats
- drunk maka and etta james
- black star bathing in booze
- kid making origami with soul's boxers
- chitty chitty gang bang
- soul being all cutesy and understanding towards maka and cuddling with her
- a-fucking-greed
- powdered donuts

overall i'm just blown away by this amazing story you created. everything seems so original and i love you humor so much. honestly, i wish i could write like you.

now excuse me while i go read your follow-up oneshot to this one.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
ahh if this is the same verse as the other story of yours i read tonight then they are so in charecter it hurts
i love all of this
and blackstar... just blackstar
we have got to move out and get new friends
so them
just so them
i love it and i dont know why
Lisp chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh dear lord, I've been looking for this story for so long because I forgot the name after reading it, and then you posted the glorious wedding fic and through stalking your work I found it againnnnn. Finally!
But seriously I love your writing style to death.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Loved it! Perfect combination of sweet and hilarious. You wrote everyone spot on and I particularly enjoyed Maka's rants about Alaska.

Nicely done.
Seventh Daughter chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I almost died laughing at the last half...
Good story, hope you'll write more SE fics.
His Only Orchid chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh this was so funny and romantic! Its hilarious! I'm laughing so hard.. I love BlackStar's humor!
smomyy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
this is too cuteeee gaaaaaaaah . Soul's portrayal is good, but in my opinion Maka's is spot on, seriously. Also it makes me happy when blackstar humour is used correctly (oprah hahhaha) :)