Reviews for A Sunday Kind of Love
KaUiA chapter 1 . 3/13
I love it. So cute! I was never a fan of jazz but you gt me listening to jazz. :)
xcgirl22 chapter 1 . 2/2
Super cute story! I think my favorite types of stories are ones that are full of fluff but make you laugh at the same time! This was both! :)
soulffles chapter 1 . 1/26
well okay. this just, like, made me rethink my whole existence. or something.

this has got to be one of the best soma fics i have ever read, no doubt about it. not only did you capture the characters perfectly, but you created a laughable story that someone can read over and over again. oh. and your writing is absolutely phenomenal. did i mention that? i'm very jealous, by the way.

and thanks so much. really. you got me obsessed with etta james and i literally can't stop listening to her beautiful voice for the life of me.

oh i'm not finshed yet. i'm just getting started.

just let me compose my own little list before i leave and stop annoying you.

things that made me smile/laugh way too much:
- rabid alaskan muskrats
- drunk maka and etta james
- black star bathing in booze
- kid making origami with soul's boxers
- chitty chitty gang bang
- soul being all cutesy and understanding towards maka and cuddling with her
- a-fucking-greed
- powdered donuts

overall i'm just blown away by this amazing story you created. everything seems so original and i love you humor so much. honestly, i wish i could write like you.

now excuse me while i go read your follow-up oneshot to this one.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 1/25
ahh if this is the same verse as the other story of yours i read tonight then they are so in charecter it hurts
i love all of this
and blackstar... just blackstar
we have got to move out and get new friends
a-fucking-greed
so them
just so them
i love it and i dont know why
Lisp chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh dear lord, I've been looking for this story for so long because I forgot the name after reading it, and then you posted the glorious wedding fic and through stalking your work I found it againnnnn. Finally!
But seriously I love your writing style to death.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Loved it! Perfect combination of sweet and hilarious. You wrote everyone spot on and I particularly enjoyed Maka's rants about Alaska.

Nicely done.
Seventh Daughter chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I almost died laughing at the last half...
Good story, hope you'll write more SE fics.
His Only Orchid chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh this was so funny and romantic! Its hilarious! I'm laughing so hard.. I love BlackStar's humor!
smomyy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
this is too cuteeee gaaaaaaaah . Soul's portrayal is good, but in my opinion Maka's is spot on, seriously. Also it makes me happy when blackstar humour is used correctly (oprah hahhaha) :)
VictoriaPyrrhi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is just adorable and perfect-from Soul's too-cool confession to Maka's freakout and accidental date. Love it!
spiceypepper chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god this story. XD I loved it! I'm grinning like an idiot because it made me laugh and happy.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Fun, wacky, sweet, and chaotic at the same time. So Soul Eater-y!

I have to suppress my laugh before everyone turn their face on me. Soul can be such an idiot sometime (but he's Soul!). Maka freaking out is both adorable and funny. She's so innocent.

The best part is how Soul calmly handled the situation. He understands. He doesn't go into blind rage. It shows how deep their relationship is. I'm not fan of cuss words, but fortunately you don't spam them every line or two, so it's still acceptable.

Poor, poor Kaz. Hope he asks the right girl next time, one that actually understand his advance. He doesn't seem like a bad man by any standard, just purely unlucky.

"Stop freaking out. Nothing is going to change. We're just leveling up."
Yeah. They already act like one, so drastic change wouldn't be like 'Soul and Maka'.

Kid and Black Star? Do not go and make new friends, Soul and Maka! Your friends are the best!

Nicely written, very in character. Good job:)
By the way, now I wanna hear some Etta James.
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh gosh, I absolutely loved this! I think I particularly loved this line: "Maka could hit him until he stopped being in love with her, but he had a remarkably thick skull." Plus, I think "magnanimously" so perfectly describes Kid, that was excellent diction. I really enjoyed this; everyone felt very in character (and very hung over). Many times when people write about drunken shenanigans, it either feels too over-the-top or not played up enough, but you've really captured exactly what a wild night means in the morning. Everyone was great in this, really enjoyed it!
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is great xD funny, cute and amazing all in one oh gosh xD
selenicsoulmates chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was absolutely without a doubt one of the best one shots I've read in this fandom. I died laughing five times and came back to life with feels. I loved it.