Reviews for Gelatin Legs
i dont knwo chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hahahahaha, this is cute! :""""""""
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
So adorable. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Excellent. Love the idea of him trying to use pick up lines on Ally!
Starvista chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awww! That's so cute!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awwwwww I love gelatin legs when it comes to Austin and Ally. I love when guys get all mushy brain and tongue around a girl they really love
naada.bh chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ha, I actually just gave one writer on fanfiction to write a one-shot where Ross uses all the pickup lines on Laura to get hher to go out with him ( since I know you don't do Raura ), and I was going to tell you to write the Auslly version of it, but after the earthquake prompt. Oh well, someone beat me to it :p

Anyways, The beginnig where they saw each other after Ally being away for a week was so cute and adorable and funny mostly because of the car's ride because Lester and Austin wanting to leave a good impression and aah I'm just ranting now..

The most beautiful girl in the room pickup line was sweet, although, my favorite part is definitely when he tripped on the stairs, because "Because I feel for you, hard." killed me and you know the rest, and I like how the title was inspired from this exact part/scene.

The scene following "How about a date?" was literally hilarious.

And I loved how at first when he seemed a little bit nervous he told her that he likes her, but when he took a hold of himself he told her that he actually loves her, I loved it :) And their kiss was perfect.

So all in all, good job :)
anxofdoom chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aww this is too adorable!
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Cute
fluffythellama017 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! Amazing! This is one of my favorites, even though most of yours are my favorites... Well, keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
that was both funny and lovy:):):)i loved it especially this line " i have to dedicate this time 2 freaking out":)
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Genus. I absolutely loved the beginning! And the middle! And the end! I loved it ALL! It was brilliant, and cheesy, and adorable, and just...perfect. Totally raised my mood after a crappy day so I can go bed smiling. Thank you for your amazing one-shots :-) x x

*HannaH*

P.S. please never stop writing them x x
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Sweet. :) Weird, because yesterday one of my friends looked up a list of pickup lines for a dare. A lot of them were really stupid. Anyway, good oneshot.
Ashlee chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Omg this story was awseommmm!(: it was like the most adorable thing ive ever read pleaase right more if you can cuz this oneshot is def one of my favorites
kkequestrian chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
OMG you did wonderful! Just as I knew you would! My favorite part was:
"An idea comes to mind. "How about a date?"

He pleads with the greater being out there, the one that had her kiss his knee, that she understands. It's been two days since she returned home. How many pick up lines does a girl need to hear before she takes a hint?

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Shove shove.

One more shove for good measure."

bahahaha! I just absolutely lost it...and may or may not have had several people eying me, considering taking me to the loony bin o_o lols!

Thanks for using the prompt(: