Reviews for Need Versus Desire
Lokomotivv chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Please keep writing! This is so awesome :) I loved it so much!
Sweatyninja88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
sooooo much passion put into this. i hope to see more fatastic works by you!
Lunadora chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I'm not so kind but I had to leave a comment because I love smut. And the way you said it on the AN was just hilarious, so I couldn't really help it. Chrom and Robin belong together, that's what I will say to anyone who ever asks, so I'm glad to find works like this. Good job! And now, I shall look around for your Tiki/Avatar one.
MocheLotte chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw, this is really sweet. It's so hard to find quality, long fics for any of my favorite characters lol. I found Chrom, now I just need to find some Henry x Avatar! Fire Emblem gives you just a tease of your favorite pairings, but it's just not enough. xD

I love how long and drawn out this is. I can tell you took special care to describe all the emotions and things the Avatar was feeling. And your grammar is perfect. You're such a great writer.

I look forward to more FEA fics from you Maybe you can squeeze in some (F)Avatar x Henry if you have the free time. ;D
Nyx Z chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh wow this is too beautiful and perfect. Thank you so much, you made my day :') Pretty sure I'm going to read it over and over again.
A Shadow's Lament chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ooooh, I loved this. I have a weakness for adorable romance like this in FF, whereas much like you, I'm not that idealistic in real life. Anyhoo, I adored the interaction between these two and you captured Chrom so perfectly. (so I have a minor love for him, so sue me...) I don't know what else to say other than "This is so freakin cute, gawdangit!" You're an excellent writer and I will most definitely be looking at your other work! Fabulous job!
J.C. Banister chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was very lovely and was a very pleasant surprise. I just clicked on a random story and this happened to be it. I'm glad I did so!

I have a soft spot for Avatar/Chrom and this perfectly summed up exactly what I like about the pairing. It also added a lot of closure to their relationship that I feel like their supports did not. To be honest, the game needed a scene like this for the pairing. I was happy to find that not only did you address that lack of closure, you also crafted a very well-written story.

I'm very impressed! Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Well written i must say. Hmm... it's been long since i read a smut fic or smut FE fic.
Anyhoo,... it's a FemAvatarXChrom smut! Woot woot!
SilverMusic chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
So unbelievably adorable!
I really love this!
Keep on writing XD
iryna chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my gosh, that was absolutely PERFECT. So romantic and well-written! Nicely done :)
Marth chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was freakin' mind-blowing! It was kind of fluffy at the beginning (which was fine, I loved it!), but afterward, it just put a shit-ton of M fics to shame. I read this thing three or four times at about two in the morning.
I just read what is now my favorite FE fanfic. And your garmmar, punctuation, etc. was flawless, so props to you for that.
Keep writing!
ElysiumValhalla chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This...is quite honestly one of the BEST Awakening fics I've read. I loved how light-hearted and sincere it was; to me, you portrayed Chrom in the way I feel he should be viewed: an honest man, who values his feelings and is genuine and sincere, almost too much so.

So many of the M-rated fics on here make Chrom this brooding, perverse, bitter person. I actually felt very happy while reading this. :3 Job well done!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I think I went to heaven and died in happiness. The fangirl aside, I believe this is a great fic. The build up is great and I didnt expect this story to become a smut. Oh well, a bonus for me. xD Lovely oneshot and not just because of the smut. lol.
FireEmblemMae chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
IDK why I end up reading these... But it's not bad trust me! Great job!
Mew Mew chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
After my physics exam last week, i wanted something to read to take a break
i was reading ur other stories and i have to say, well done
make more ChromxFAvatar :3