Reviews for Maybe a little!
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Too cute for words!
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I was wondering how Kit would approach his crush and how Nita would respond, but this is even cuter than what I expected!

You kind of rush the beginning a little and you could describe where Nita and Kit are in more detail (yes, they're in Mexico, but where in Mexico? A house? With Kit's relatives? Where are they when they're talking?). Details make fiction (in general) go round!

Otherwise, this short series of fics made me laugh and smile. It's adorable!

Well done!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" )
Amethyst-Violet chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aw that was short but sweet
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
now what was the friends reference?

Eve
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Yeah! They finaly get together. Funny how now Kit's parents want to sendhim away. Not that it would work... :D I liked how this trio sotry concluded. Very good. Good for Kit ofr making the first move. I loved how he did it. Til later readings
Alexys Funke chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aww. I loved it!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I loved this and could truly see it happening!
UnKnown chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
WA! I like it! This is my favorite of those three I think. Aw, NIta/Kit are so cute...! Very nice fic!

_
Asparaga chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Now I have read all your Young Wizard stories, and they were all very good! And woo go Friends! I'm looking forward to reading more when you get the chance to write!
Desaix chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
And just how was it that Nita was able to lie? She's a wizard, after all, and wizards aren't ever supposed to lie! (Well, I admit she didn't say it in the speech, and the 'lie' was much like Dairine trying to get out of waking up in the morning, but still...)
Sandalino Silvio Leif chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
cute. i liked it. loved that movie too. this fits.
becca chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
good, but with all do respect, in your disclaimer, u say that u own the plot and nothing else, but i believe that u own about half of the plot, as kit going to mexico w/ a promise not to pop back is exactly the same as nita going to ireland w/ a promise not to pop back.

becca
becca chapter 1 . 8/31/2003

becca
Alanita chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Short and sweet! *wink* Very well written. I sincerely hope you'll write more!
Ysabet chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
***grin*** Very cute! What a location for their first kiss with each other, too... And well, even if they *do* get separated for the summer, nobody said they couldn't pop up to the moon every now and then (maybe at set times so they woundn't miss each other), did they? Nicely done little fic!