Reviews for Heat Haze Mafia
BlueRay chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
When is th next chapter coming?
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
I love this story. I can really image all of this happening. I bet Tsumi will get along great with Kyoya and Reborn in the future. I've noticed that you haven't updated this story either in a while but you definitely have a really good start going on here. I hope that you'll update this sometime soon, please do so. Update and keep writing! :D
hopper.codelyoko chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
For some reason
Hibari&F!Tsuna Cute!
Imagining the expression of Kusakabe and co if they were present is the most hilarious thing today XD
BloodyClownz13 chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
OMG I love this story...y u no update?! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee update...
Freaky4eve chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
O my gods
This is awesome, i mean, i have been reading most of your fanfics( i hope it didn't sound like a stalker) and they are so cool and geniuses and amazing
Why haven't you continue them?
You, my dear, are a splendid and magnificent fanfiction writer
Nuvola De Demone chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
Kyaaa! I absolutely LOVE Tsumiko's personality and wit! Please continue this story! Oh and will mukuorou and his gang be imprisoned by the Vindice again? Or maybe Tsumiko's will make a deal with them? I hope you continue the storyyy! (Sorry if I'm annoying..)
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Hmm Tsumiko kinda reminds me of myself.
lolistarkiller chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
I fucking love this story up date soon!
AnimeLoverMars chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Like it so far. Also I liked how you didn't put Tsunas brother bulling her or anything like that. I like how he takes responsibility for her and worries about her.

Also have you already decided on a pair, if your going to do a pair. Is it going to be an R27? I'm curious about it.

Please update soon I'm desperate to read more of this story.
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
pls update soon TT_TT
xeyuxe20 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
I'm seriously hooked with this :) inlove with ur characters especially tsuna and natsu :))
Harp Darkthrope chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Did Kyoko die or something?
Or maybe she's the cause for Tsumiko's behavior...?
mlsmls27 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Love this! Can't wait for more!
Sillvog chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
I think this was my favorite chapter so far! I was kind of annoyed with everyone at the beginning, but now I'm starting to warm up to them. I hope she gets along better with Gokuder later on, they both are smart, but that just might make for a fun fight between them instead. I don't know if there will be pairings later on, but if things do go that way, I hope it's Kyoya. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Layla Riddle chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
I hope you update soon!
Will there be a pairing for Tsumiko?