Reviews for Infinite Visibility
Sharingan000 chapter 1 . 2/10
I loved this story. Started it at 12:45... finished at 5:35. I couldn’t put it down, it was so beautifully written and just the way you wrote about Tyler and Bella’s love it really reminded me of my own deep feeling for my own boyfriend. Wonderful story, absolutely loved it.
daphnie chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
I want to read this badly but at the same time I'm so scared of reading this. I shy away from anything that's tragic and heartbreak cz fanfiction is my getaway from all things tragic and heartbreaking in real life. But just the premise of this is haunting me. I'm so conflicted
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 16 . 12/6/2020
Wouldn’t let me post on previous chapter:

Doing another reread again although I know it brings me joy and sadness. I love to read about Bella and Tyler’s love. I feel a hole in my heart just as she does when she loses him. I’m an angst wimp but this story owns me. I cry of course at all the points in the story where I’m suppose to, whether they’re happy or sad tears but this... on my 50th (?) possible reread had me crying again...

“Flipping the switch to its warmest setting, she presses it against her back and waits for the simulated warmth to take her back to a dimly-lit Manhattan apartment and the memory of a burning boy curled around her in sleep.”

That made my heart hurt. Made me ache and feel Bella’s pain. Not just her physical pain and discomfort for her diagnosis but her broken heart too. Her tiredness on both counts. Lovely story. Thank you so much for writing.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 18 . 9/25/2020
I know I'm late to this one, but I needed to be in the right frame of mind and removed enough from the actual event. So, I started reading on the 19th anniversary of Sept 11th this year and finished last night. What a beautifully written story. I sobbed when I got to the penultimate chapter and didn't stop until the end.

I knew what Tyler's fate would be, but that didn't stop me from bawling my eyes out for him ... again! But, I never expected the turns in the last few chapters. Though I did love that Skylar ended up with Edward. And, Bella got her wish to spend forever with Tyler.

Thanks!
Sally
Jade Liz chapter 18 . 8/12/2020
I don’t usually leave reviews on stories but I just wanted to say that this story really touched my heart like no other. I’m left reeling after coming back to reality after being pulled into this little universe you created. My heart aches like I personally lost someone and I’m a little lost in regards to how to manage these emotions. After all, I am somehow mourning for a fictional character. Your work is so exceptional is really what I wanted to say. I cross my fingers that I’ll someday find my own Tyler and that I’ll understand what whole love feels like after having my heart broken by someone undeserving.
KstewPattz chapter 15 . 6/16/2020
I was avoiding reading this for a long time because I know it would break me. But I could not resist anymore. Beautiful words. I remember now watching Remember Me, realising what was about to happen and being devastated. I read and watched everything about 9/11 at that time, being a 14 year old and turkish meant that I had so many other things to worry but since then I feel the loss of New York like its mine. It’s nice to read time to time that in real life, love does not conquer all. Loving all your stories.
BehindEverySmile chapter 18 . 6/5/2020
I remember reading this years ago. And it has stuck with me in a way i didn't even think possible.
Thank you for your words - for sharing the ideas and images and words inside your brain with others.
For making me cry and fall in love and laugh. For making me feel.
Thank you.
Sassyvampmama chapter 18 . 2/4/2020
This was beautiful and tragic and oh-so-tear-inducing... thank you so very much for sharing this with us.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 18 . 1/20/2020
Brilliant. Absolutely touching and lovely. I’m sorry I kept putting off reading this because now that I’m finished, all I want to do is read it again. I loved Bella and Tyler. Thank you for sharing.

“...part of me that wants to use my stronger-than-steel fingernail to carve my mother's name just below his, so that people can understand that when one person dies, he can take two hearts with him.”
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 15 . 1/19/2020
This is an amazing story. It’s been in my head and heart all day. So touching. So beautiful.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 12 . 1/19/2020
I should’ve waited until I was home to read this but I had to and now I’m crying. So fricken tragic but beautiful. You’re words are poetry. I have a feeling my heart is gonna hurt til I’m finished and probably after too. I never thought I would love Bella with anyone else but Edward but you’re proved me wrong
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 3 . 1/17/2020
I’ve known of this story for a while and am just now reading it and so glad I am! I know it’s gonna get sad and probably make me cry but you’re an amazing writer and I’m already in love with this! Totally worth it for this angst wimp lol
Freya chapter 18 . 11/18/2019
Great story! Thanks!
My heart beats faster, emotions overwhelm me...
You're a very talented writer.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
So angst, huh?
pbadeaux10 chapter 18 . 9/24/2019
That was wonderful and terrible and lovely. First fic to make me sob and I’ve read quite a few. I’ve passed up reading this one a few times because in my head I was thinking “A Twilight/Remember Me crossover? That’s insane!” It really was exceptional though. Thank you.
1,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »