Reviews for Infinite Visibility
Sassyvampmama chapter 18 . 2/4
This was beautiful and tragic and oh-so-tear-inducing... thank you so very much for sharing this with us.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 18 . 1/20
Brilliant. Absolutely touching and lovely. I’m sorry I kept putting off reading this because now that I’m finished, all I want to do is read it again. I loved Bella and Tyler. Thank you for sharing.

“...part of me that wants to use my stronger-than-steel fingernail to carve my mother's name just below his, so that people can understand that when one person dies, he can take two hearts with him.”
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 15 . 1/19
This is an amazing story. It’s been in my head and heart all day. So touching. So beautiful.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 12 . 1/19
I should’ve waited until I was home to read this but I had to and now I’m crying. So fricken tragic but beautiful. You’re words are poetry. I have a feeling my heart is gonna hurt til I’m finished and probably after too. I never thought I would love Bella with anyone else but Edward but you’re proved me wrong
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 3 . 1/17
I’ve known of this story for a while and am just now reading it and so glad I am! I know it’s gonna get sad and probably make me cry but you’re an amazing writer and I’m already in love with this! Totally worth it for this angst wimp lol
Freya chapter 18 . 11/18/2019
Great story! Thanks!
My heart beats faster, emotions overwhelm me...
You're a very talented writer.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
So angst, huh?
pbadeaux10 chapter 18 . 9/24/2019
That was wonderful and terrible and lovely. First fic to make me sob and I’ve read quite a few. I’ve passed up reading this one a few times because in my head I was thinking “A Twilight/Remember Me crossover? That’s insane!” It really was exceptional though. Thank you.
pbadeaux10 chapter 3 . 9/24/2019
Ok, this is amazing so far. It’s going to wreck me, isn’t it? It is! I know it.
dixiechickie chapter 18 . 8/25/2019
I want to hate you for putting Edward with anyone except Bella, but this was so beautifully written, I can't. I did cry buckets of tears the last several chapters. My eyes are swollen! I'm too old for this, but my heart is not...
islesme20 chapter 18 . 8/12/2019
I just finished the story an hour ago. I am still trying to put myself back together since the shattering tragedy of chapter 11. I'm so glad the story finished with Bella finding peace. and Tyler. You have written a beautiful tribute. Thank you.
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 12 . 8/11/2019
I have just relived the whole 9/11 tragedy, when I couldn't reach my son for 3 hours. Miraculously, he arrived covered in gray dust. Great writing.
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 6 . 8/11/2019
This is so good. Second time around. I keep returning to your stories. Thanks.
MsLiss chapter 14 . 4/17/2019
Crying all the tears right now
MsLiss chapter 8 . 4/17/2019
They are so cute together
1,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »