Reviews for Infinite Visibility
wardlyman chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
You shouldn't be scared to put the label on this. It's Bella/tyler. At end of fic Ed/Oc.
MoCullen chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Your writing is so beautiful!
MoCullen chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
I'm so loving the beginning of this relationship! I hope Edward is watching somewhere knowing that he lost out BIG time!
cullensrule chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Loved the chapter. Love yhst there is a baby. Hoping she won't lose it. Tyler needs to go on somehow. I know what is coming and yo be honest I don't know if I can read it. I held my breath when he was meeting his father until he gave us the timeline.
follow-mycrawl chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
*SPOILERS*
Not gonna lie but the entire ending I was hoping that maybe you didn't follow the RM ending and Tyler was maybe alive but then he died and my heart died too. But O M G, I know I'm on PMS, but my over emotional state is definitely bc of your fic. AMAZING. LOVED IT. I cannot express enough how much I LOVE it. Shit, idek what to do with myself at this point. Cheers! You did an amazing job x
Razeus1 chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
I didn't think I could read this.
It's not that I lost someone that day, but that we Americans lost an innocence and we as a whole wept for that loss.
I love how you wove these two stories together, but just like watching Remember Me, I can't bring myself to re-read it despite how brilliant it is. Too many tears, so much heartache...
DeeFC chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Oh my god, this chapter brought me right back to that day. You obviously did your research, and I will definitely be reading the book you recommend. As a NYer, it's the event that is never far from my mind. We Must Never Forget.
DeeFC chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Love the adventure of Bella going to her first Yankee game. And yes, Renee had to ask "that" question, didn't she?! lol
DeeFC chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I'm finally catching up on this fic. Love your way of integrating both stories. Tyler and Bella are a great couple.
sanglin chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
That was seriously gut-wrenching. A good story takes you along for the emotional ride. And I without a doubt felt it all. Love it.
cullensrule chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
I worry for 9/11 coming and now a baby too. I hope that Bella doesn't lose the baby then. That would be devastating.
ibly chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
You have made me cry through two chapters, not an easy feat. Damn it.
Twink423 chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
I loved this story. It made me feel so much about love, loss, how I felt on 9/11, what is beyond this world after we die, etc.
I really liked your creative weaving of these two worlds together and playing with the fate of the characters. Thanks as always for sharing it with us.
Reinbeau chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
Certainly original.

I enjoyed it all in all. Thank you for sharing.
ravenwolf42 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014