Reviews for Infinite Visibility
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Your words are incredible.
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Beautifully written words.

Tears.

I remember, too.
Wordy Gemma chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Your words are perfection. I can already feel the tears coming, but I can't wait to join this ride.
MsHavisham79 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
oh god. as someone who has lived in the wonder that is Manhattan, even though it was after the attacks, I always feel such wrenching pain thinking about it. I am very curious to see where you are going with this story and have no doubt you will do it so beautifully.
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Your writing is as beautiful as ever, but seeing the theme of the story I'm afraid you're going to break my heart. It's not what you usually do, but I know you have that power in your hands. Be gentle, please! :-/
TessLouise chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
As much as I love your writing (and I do truly love it) I'm going to have to pass on this one. The idea of E or B dying in a fic...gah, can't do it. But I WILL come back for the next one! Thanks!
emeralddahlia chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Excited to see this...hope it doesn't have a sad ending like remember me!
twitoria chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow
Tragedy whets memory, I can't seem to forget anything about that day. Forgetting is hard, yea

You are going to write a beautiful story
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Beautiful beginning... I'm assuming it's B/E since names are not mentioned, and it is a Twilight crossover.. am I wrong? My heart is already hurting..
Thanks.. xx - M
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Beautifully written ...as usual. I'm scared, really scared where this is going. Your Edward and Bella's are always so wonderfully written that I get very, very attached to them and invested in their HEAs. I may need therapy if this don't go well for our intrepid couple...Which is ironic as I use reading FF as a cheaper , and infinitely more entertaining , type of therapy. Just sayin'
Had to read this cuddling a pillow. I await the next chapter with hopeful foreboding. Please be gentle with me...
However, my admiration for your talents remains unblemished.
Mwah...xoxo
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I want to read... but i can't if this is going to end the way Remember Me ended... so, does it?
1,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127