Reviews for The Other Point Of View
Guest chapter 75 . 1/30/2014
I wouldn't be myself without my memories, these good ones and bads, maybe especially bads. I hate the thought that I wouldn't know myself, that I would be changed.
rclaurel chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
he should tell her the truth and let her process it, then come to him when shes ready
cullensrule chapter 75 . 11/20/2013
Thanks for a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. Looking g forward to more.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
How horrible to hear that. Left hanging.
vada price chapter 36 . 7/6/2013
way to difertent from the main twilight but so far i like the main partr about everything so i will continue readung the rest of the story. and why are the chapters so shaoort some of them i understand but others real come on mow. sorry oi am just in a erealy bad mood you know.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 64 . 7/4/2013
This was one of my faves in the other story too.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
So we finally find out what Edward does! LOL!
IccaSpriggs chapter 75 . 7/1/2013
So sad to see this end. But I knew it would.
I enjoyed reading this side of the story.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm excited for the new one.
Lurecyka chapter 75 . 7/1/2013
thanks for this awesome story ;) Take care of you and can't wait to read you again :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
The Other Point of View has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
ChristyWIX chapter 75 . 7/1/2013
I truly enjoyed reading his POV through this. That can really be tricky sometimes when the story is already complete. Sorry to hear your muse ran and hid. That sucks! Perhaps it ran away because of all that you are trying to do at once? That's a lot of story going on there in your a/n. LOL
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
The Other Point of View has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in June over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
JazzGirl317 chapter 75 . 7/1/2013
*sigh*

So sweet. Thank you for sharing the story through Edward's eyes. I'm always an EPoV girl myself, whenever I can get it. Even experiencing his fear or his hurt, I find the experience enriching.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 75 . 6/30/2013
Great chapter. I enjoyed reading this story and thank u for sharing this with us.
Nannyjojo chapter 75 . 6/30/2013
Loved reading Epov just as much as Bellas.