Reviews for City Of Crying Angels
Ish chapter 17 . 3/7
The feels!
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 3/3
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Aw, that was a really sweet ending. :') I loved reading this story so much.
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
I was hoping Magnus was going to come back. From the moment he died, I kept thinking, "Nah, he can't stay dead," but then I started to worry that he was really gone. But it seems I was not to be disappointed, because Magnus is really back. :D

I'm a bit confused and also very curious to see how he actually came back.

That was a really good climax. It was actually a bit nerve racking. I totally knew that when "Lilith" came in, it was actually Isabelle. ;) But I was still worried that Sebastian wouldn't give her the sword.

I'm sad that this story is almost over. You've done a great job with it! At least there's still the epilogue.
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
Is it normal that I found Simon's speech near the end touching and hilarious at the same time? XD
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Whoa. I did not see that coming AT ALL! Just... whoa. O.O That was a really big twist.

Poor Isabelle. :( They better save her.

I'm really wondering what Alec meant at the end of the chapter. Good thing the next one is already there for me to read. ;) I would never be able to take these kind of cliffhangers.
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Wow, I really like the title now that I see how it fits into the story. While I'll miss the romance while the plot continues onward, it's a very interesting plot, so I think I'll enjoy it a lot. You've done a great job with this fanfiction. I love it! :)
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Wow, I'm really getting into this story. You've done a really great job with it!

I love all the little jokes. XD You're really good at putting humor into your writing.

Note: When I said I laughed at the part where Isabelle was home alone in the third chapter, I meant before Sebastian got there. Just thought I'd clear that up.

I'm really sad that I can't read the rest right now. Especially with this cliffhanger! The plot is really good and I can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing this story.
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Spoilers for City of Heavenly Fire:

I miss Jordan. He was one of my favorite characters. It was good to see him again in this chapter.

I also love all the romance. Simon and Isabelle are my favorite couple in the series, so this story is the perfect thing for me to read right now. :)
Blaze of the Summer Sun chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
I'm really impressed with how you write the characters. I think you've got their personalities spot on. Your writing is also really good, especially considering the fact that English isn't your first language. :) I really like this story.

The part where Isabelle was home alone made me laugh. XD

As a whole, this story is very interesting and well-written. Even though I'm only a few chapters in, I'm a little disappointed that the story is only 17 chapters long. On the bright side, since it's already finished being written, then I don't have to worry about cliffhangers! :D
hpdude-4life chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I'm just happy everything worked out XD
Sizzy forever! :')
hpdude-4life chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
MAGNUS IS BACK B*TCHES!
hpdude-4life chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I just can't deal with these situations anymore.
hpdude-4life chapter 14 . 7/17/2014