Reviews for Degrees of Separation
Mockngjay chapter 13 . 10h
Amazing story. I liked it. I hope that there will be a suite.
carla chapter 13 . 11/23
Hi, are you updating this story or are you scrapping it?
How is the woman who left her husband and children acting like the victim in this scenario?! And why the heck are Peeta's friends and family putting pressure on HIM to fix this situation?! Why isn't it up to Katniss to be making all the moves here?! I can't imagine for one second if I abandoned my husband and children that his family would be encouraging HIM to try to get back together with me. All the pressure would be on me to convince my husband to take me back.
Emilie80 chapter 13 . 11/8
je crois qu'une histoire ne m'aura jamais autant touché (elle m'a tenu éveillée jusque 4 heures du matin!)
J'ai ressenti la colére,la peine,la tension...ce fut intense.
aujourd'hui il reste la frustration...frustration que cette histoire reste (peut-être) sans fin.
Puis-je espérer un update bientôt?
Mille mercis pour cette histoire ;-)
hangnguyen81 chapter 1 . 10/21
Oh my god, it is one of the best fictions of HGs ... I reread it twice and hopelessly want an update for it. Do you really drop this story? It has really good storyline.
TwistedVictorious chapter 13 . 10/10
I don't even know what to say...
such a great story... I really hope that you can find time and inspiration to finish it.
We all want to know what's going to happen with Everlark, Everlark babies and everything else...
So when you feel ready, please give us the pleasure to read more about this universe. Thank you for sharing your amazing work.
you know chapter 13 . 10/7
I see alot of comments encouraging KAtniss' girl power and moving on and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger attitude and hoping she might go on dates. Screwing up and never taking responsibility for it - or even really apologizing for it does not make her some kind of strong feminist. It makes her a coward. And, sorry, postpartum depression isn't an excuse or not apologizing.

She absolutely shouldn't have crawled and groveled, but she absolutely should have made more effort than a single apology and follow-up phone call to restore her marriage. Even if she had no intention of restoring her marriage she could have apologized and explained. She abandoned her family without a word. Even Hazelle told her that even a patient and kind man like Peeta had his limits (interesting that her "best friend" Gale never question her being away from her family for an entire month). But no, she thought Peeta would be the same ol' doormat as always and would have just accepted her with open arms. When he didn't instead of truly apologizing she just accepted and signed the divorce papers. Sorry, but I don't think she has taken responsibility for her actions.

Peeta was hasty and ill-informed to file for divorce, but when he thought his wife had left him to run off and gallivant with another man what was he supposed to do? He needed to protect his family.

I am eagerly awaiting an update but I do hope this doesn't turn into Peeta begging Katniss to take him back. That's not fair to him or his character. They both need to atone and Katniss really has the lionshare of atonement to do, which she so far hasn't felt she's needed to do.
TheHotMess chapter 13 . 9/30
Wow! What a tear-jerking story- beautifully written :)
Mscallo chapter 12 . 9/22
This story needs a proper ending- please. Beautifully written,
I hope Katniss will be correcting mistakes, and righting wrongs anytime soon.
Peeta (and the kids) has suffered enough.
Kensleigh Ray chapter 5 . 8/20
Oh my god! You are an amazing writer. I was balling the entire chapter. I started crying even harder when she saw her kids.
Oh God, this is so good, I really wish I could get to read the end of this story... I'm waiting so hard on this, as much as I'm awaiting MJ2
are you ever going to update this ? it's soo good
Scout chapter 13 . 8/19
Please please please update this story is amazing and I can't get enough of it!
This fic is so close to what happens between my parents and I have to know what happens between katniss and peeta
Please update soon xx
Please please pretty please update this soon! It's brilliant and I love it so much! You have such a talent for writing ! I really need to know what happens between these two! Please update !