Reviews for By Deaths To Die: Revised
Paxloria chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
This chapter is good.
Harry is enjoying himself and to Voldemort its just business. I wonder how the Dark Lord will feel after this? disgusted at what he had to do or not as bad as he'd expected it to be (since he DID just bed the animated corpes of a boy he used to think of as an enemy).
Paxloria chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
LINE:
"...fragments of glass standing out starkly on his face."
QUESTION:
"glass" or "glasses"?
SUGGESTION:
"glasses"
Paxloria chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Umm, there's a problem with how Harry died.
The way this is writtin it reads like:
1) Dumbledor has Harry put on the the locket Horcrux and warns him not to drop it into infiri lake where it will be beyond reach for getting destroyed.
2) D & Harry get in boat & start to speed away back to the other shore.
3) The Infiri start trying to swarm the escaping boat.
4) an Infiri grabs Harry,but DOESN'T get draged along with the boat. Meaning that D is no longer propelling the boat.
5) D is not worried about sitting in a little boat being swarmed by infiri or concerned the HE could also get attacked.
6) D does not try to make sure the locket is destroyed before letting Infiri take Harry.
7) Then the boat smahes into the shore, proving that it was supposed to hve been continueing to move.
8) Dumbledor say's that he did it to destroy 2 Horcruxes, but he never tried to destroy the locket AND lets it vanish safely into the lake with the dying Harry.

This all happened JUST like this in the original version, so I'm surprised it wasn't fixed here.
SoulMore chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
FAN!
Martesh chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I really like it! the first version was great, but this version? Awesome ;)
Elley28 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Please don't make voldemort cheat on harry I hated that in the other fic it ruined the story for me
Spoon10488 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
interesting if not a little creepy.
FraggleGaggles chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Ageless Laquerista chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I've been lurking and reading your stories for years. I only just recently made an ff account so I figured I would review something newer and in progress.

I really liked the first version of this story so I'm super excited for this new updated one. I know you have a great track record of finishing stories so I'm not worried about you abandoning this.

I noticed a couple of spelling errors and one instance in the first chapter where you used the wrong word but overall the quality of this story is impeccable. I only read on my mobile app so I probably won't review often but I am an avid fan of your work. I'll try to pop on every so often and leave a review.

Keep up the good work :)
PeircingGaze chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
This seems really good. It sure has grabbed my attention. I hope you'll continue it and update soon. I really need stuff to read and this story seems perfect. Great job.
MercuryMint chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Please uplode a new chapter please please
Lemrinth chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
How mean, stopping just right there. Please provide a link to that part of the story.
LOST-IN-DREAMS-FOREVER93 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013