Reviews for Danielle and the Hunters of Artemis
B chapter 14 . 3/9
Is this story abandoned? It's really a shame if it is ...Hope you finish it someday
pig chapter 14 . 3/1
oh come on update already
Please update. I just read this story and think it is so awesome. I love Dan I and can't wait to see how you involve her in the quest. I love the inheritance references! So awesome! I also like how you have not tries to get Dan I to fall in love with anyone, and left her with the hunters. I don't know if you want to so this, but it would be cool to have Dan I actually become a demigod daughter of Hades, but it is just an idea and a bad one at that. I need you to update this is too good. Also maybe get a little more Harry potter in tthere, like have Dan I get an invitation to one of their weddings or something. Keep writing, I have nothing to complain about in this instance. Love this!
Rosie.Glancy chapter 7 . 2/27
I know this is probably really late but i loved the movie so much i thought i should i believe the movie is called Bed knobs and Broomsticks :)
I am really hate prophesies, their mere presence nullify free will on a massive scale. Almost every story with prophesies in them start out with that the one that lose from it try to prevent it by preemptive strike, because of that they create their enemy.
If they did not do the strike, or even better, if they tried to make themselves better and remove the purpose of the prophesy.
For example the prophesy in Percy Jackson says that a child of the big 3 would destroy them. Instead of trying to protect their children and foster them to protect the status quo, they leave them to sink and swim with no connection to Olympus. They dont have any reason to protect Olympus but Kronos can offer revenge. Why would they not take the chance?
Reymen chapter 4 . 2/23
I find it interesting how self centered Dumbledore are portrayed when he ask if the chosen one would abandon Brittain. Not only in this story, but in other as well.
There is no other country with a dictator in it? Why would Voldemort be any worse then any other dictator? And every notion of that he would conquer the world... How about no. It did not work for Hitler, and Voldemort are not even close to as political powerhouse as Hitler was.
Nouney chapter 14 . 2/21
Hello, I discover your story yesterday, and I love it.

I hope you continue this story in the future. Please :).

Nouney
power214063 chapter 14 . 2/18
please update
Shinoki chapter 14 . 2/15
Ah I wanna read more. Well, I'll be waiting. I find the gods/goddesses amusing when they're not being serious-like the weird things they do and say. I actually only read the first 5 books of the Percy Jackson series, so I don't know much about the Romans, but hey, I'm enjoying this read. *salutes*
Paroseus chapter 14 . 2/2
This story is marvellously, fantasticly, superbly fascinatingly, fantasticly, incredible.
I love it, seriously this story is unique, I love the "Girl-Who-Lived as a Hunter" idea and I hope to see more of this intertaining story.
Good Day to You.
I really hope you'll update this soon.
don'tknowmyname chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Did you know that the name Justin Russo is from "Wizards of Waverly Place?"
theronjohn325 chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
Man this is a damn good story, update soon.
Juno White chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
your writing is amazing. i love the twists you made for the story. keep up the awesomeness!
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 14 . 11/17/2014