Reviews for Danielle and the Hunters of Artemis
Law1 chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
I think you misted Amelia bonds
Rwbyknight chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
I just got the fact that maybe that u got Justin and Alex from wizards of Waverly Place
PscyhoNerdGirl chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
Minor bashing? *laughs hysterically* that was NOT minor bashing of Dumbledore. but he does need a good bashing once in a whileawesome chapter!
PscyhoNerdGirl chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
there is a fanfiction i know that has sirius/amelia pairing. harry potter and the bonds of time, check it out.
NICE. Definitely not boring. I rather like cliffhangers, actually. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Yay Pigfarts! And I love this story, it's one of my favorites, great job!
Jokerjumperlilke chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
351,267 words is a hella lot!
dloold87 chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
okay I want a fire breathing goat, how cool would that be to have.
Doobiedoobie chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
What happened to hermiones parents?
Doobiedoobie chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
You added the wizards of Waverly place?
Axel Fones chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
I just gotta tell you, I started reading this story sometime yesterday afternoon. I didn't stop reading until I finished it right before 7 in the morning. Conked out right afterwards. My point is, I really enjoyed reading this. You really did a good job with inserting Danielle into the PJOverse without making it seem like she was overshadowing any of the PJO characters. I'm 100% looking forward to the next chapter!
Axel Fones chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Nice omake lol
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
I'm stoked to find out what that peacock feather will end up doing.
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Fire-breathing goats are always worth it 11/10.
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 8/14/2016
I loved the reference to the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. At least I think that was what the reference was. It's been a while.
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
Fricking Prometheus oh my gods... 8/10 did not see coming until he showed himself to Voldemort. I feel like I should have seen that coming, for the reasons you stated at the end. I'd offer real feedback as well, but most of what I think has to do with the OOC feel of people like Lily and James, but since that's sort of important for the story to start off like it did, I can't complain too much. Otherwise, it's mostly just minor grammar mistakes that are fairly specific and not too important. I'd go into more detail, but since it's been a year since the last update, I don't necessarily want to go that far.