Reviews for Danielle and the Hunters of Artemis
GDX Wizard chapter 5 . 8/30
I must say, this is the only story I've read where I was GLAD it had loading times above the average ~2 seconds. It takes almost ten and the only bad thing about long chapters is when Iceweasel (Firefox for Debian) fails to remember what part of the chapter I'm at...
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 13 . 8/30
The first Omake is kinda funny sence I'm used to hearing how great Twilight is and my having the argument that the plot and basically how the story itself sucked.
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 11 . 8/29
Nice wizards of Waverly Place references.
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 10 . 8/27
I think you might want to start double checking these chapter's after you've written them because the amount of typos has just been increasing.
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 8 . 8/26
You know you could just refer to J. as J. Rowling because she doesn't actually have a middle name. That way there would be less confusion about you saying J.K. as in the author NOT the abbreviation for just kidding.
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 7 . 8/26
Thanks now because of chapter 7 I am starting to like Voledomort more than Dumbledore! And I'm not sure that's a good thing.
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 6 . 8/26
Nice quote at the end of the chapter.( chapter 6) and I like how Danielle isn't a narcissist like a fair amount of teenage girls... like my cousin who is 16 going on 21. But she's not that bad.
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 5 . 8/26
I think that so far this is pretty good! Even though I just finished C.H. 5 other than that all I have to say is: DANG! These chapter's are long. But in a good way!Also nice creativity with the visions and Danielles dream.
Queen of the Hippocrites chapter 3 . 8/26
DANG u write a LOT!
MarinaJackson chapter 7 . 8/23
Hi, I was reading this story and I was thinking, "I'll feel bad if I didn't comment/review. So... here I am! Just wanted to thank you for the time u spent on this fanfiction. It must've taken a lot of effort to write that much. I know I couldn't go through with it. Thanks for posting this awesome story! ) Love it!
Ghost Guardian chapter 10 . 8/20
Ghost Guardian chapter 7 . 8/20
Ghost Guardian chapter 4 . 8/20
Wow, Fawkes! You are WAY awesome! Even better than I believed you were, and my standards are pretty high. Good story, I favorited it.
Noitaerc chapter 4 . 8/4
Will Elizabeth follow Gandalf's example in pyrotechnics?
Noitaerc chapter 3 . 8/4
"No," said Danielle as she swiped with her sword and burned his hand "I AM A JEDI!"
Written just for the heck of it.