Reviews for Northern Wind
Adhara Snow chapter 19 . 9/20
Nooo i can't believe I've finished the chapters to read! I've fallen so in love with this story that I want to know what happens next. Will you ever continue it?
Adhara Snow chapter 18 . 9/20
And now Jory is dead and Ned accused of betrayal - from now on the plot twist. What will happen now? Will you follow canon completely or not?
Adhara Snow chapter 17 . 9/20
My poor Theon - he's so incredibly tormented and so young. He's some serious complex about his father ...
Adhara Snow chapter 16 . 9/20
I think that if Raelyn has to force herself to stay with Robb then she shouldn't. I'm partial to Theon I'm afraid. I can't wait for them to kiss or more *wink wink*
Adhara Snow chapter 15 . 9/20
Much like Robb, Raelyn is feeling abandoned by everyone, and they both feel so confused.
Wonderful chapter, one of the best till now.
Adhara Snow chapter 14 . 9/20
Wonderful interaction between Theon and Raelyn, honestly it was really good to read.
And I appreciated the part in which Rae helps Catelyn :)
Adhara Snow chapter 13 . 9/20
I always thought it was a pity that Martin didn't write the scene where they found Bran - it was great how you described everything.
Loved this chapter!
Adhara Snow chapter 12 . 9/20
Oh poor Theon, he makes me so sad you wouldn't believe it. Raenyl really needs to open her eyes.
Adhara Snow chapter 11 . 9/20
I particularly appreciate the Theon povs you write, they're so well made! I ship them so much!
Adhara Snow chapter 10 . 9/20
Ops they've been caught, and by Jamie Kingslayer! I don't think he will tell anyone but I know Robb is thinking of the risk ... Wonder what will happen next
Adhara Snow chapter 9 . 9/20
It's sad because it's all true. Raenyl will never be able to marry Robb - not even Theon probably. I'm really interested in seeing where this is going.
Adhara Snow chapter 8 . 9/20
Aww beautiful chapter! Finally Robb and Rae has moved forward
But I miss Theon already XD
Adhara Snow chapter 7 . 9/20
Oh Theon's words were so true but also cruel that I felt what Raenyl was feeling! And well I don't know what else to say but that it made me ship her with Theon even more.
Adhara Snow chapter 6 . 9/20
Loved this Theon Pov! It's perfectly described his sense of isolation from the Stark, and his envy for the fact that Raenyl is Robb's - or so he thinks.
Absolutely well done.
Adhara Snow chapter 5 . 9/20
My, I'm loving this original character! It's strange but I'm beginning to imagine her as a real part of the 'Song of Ice and Fire' :)
I seem to remember that Cassel indeed had a daughter, but we never saw her right?
Well I think you're doing an amazing job.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »