Reviews for Northern Wind
HPuni101 chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Please continue. Happy holidays.
Khailey Egen chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
fuck this is good. Cant wait for the update!
HPuni101 chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
Pleases, please continue.
HPuni101 chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
What no ... Please come back. Need more chapters asap. Please x a million continue this story. Best wishes.
namelessreckless chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
Love the story! Can't wait for the next update :)
Adhara Snow chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Nooo i can't believe I've finished the chapters to read! I've fallen so in love with this story that I want to know what happens next. Will you ever continue it?
Adhara Snow chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
And now Jory is dead and Ned accused of betrayal - from now on the plot twist. What will happen now? Will you follow canon completely or not?
Adhara Snow chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
My poor Theon - he's so incredibly tormented and so young. He's some serious complex about his father ...
Adhara Snow chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
I think that if Raelyn has to force herself to stay with Robb then she shouldn't. I'm partial to Theon I'm afraid. I can't wait for them to kiss or more *wink wink*
Adhara Snow chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
Much like Robb, Raelyn is feeling abandoned by everyone, and they both feel so confused.
Wonderful chapter, one of the best till now.
Adhara Snow chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
Wonderful interaction between Theon and Raelyn, honestly it was really good to read.
And I appreciated the part in which Rae helps Catelyn :)
Adhara Snow chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
I always thought it was a pity that Martin didn't write the scene where they found Bran - it was great how you described everything.
Loved this chapter!
Adhara Snow chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Oh poor Theon, he makes me so sad you wouldn't believe it. Raenyl really needs to open her eyes.
Adhara Snow chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
I particularly appreciate the Theon povs you write, they're so well made! I ship them so much!
Adhara Snow chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Ops they've been caught, and by Jamie Kingslayer! I don't think he will tell anyone but I know Robb is thinking of the risk ... Wonder what will happen next
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »