Reviews for Sanctuary
superimperfection chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Awwww what a lovely chapter although I am hoping Lauren confronts Abi about her behaviour, feisty Lauren! Great chapter looking forward to tomorrow xx
accentsxoxox chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oscar is too cute for words! This chapter put such a smile on my face. I don't think you waited too long posting it and if any one disagrees, in my opinion, they should just be grateful it's up now! Very excited for tomorrow!
guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oscar is deffo playing a great part in this story. :) looking forward to your next update
Luc91 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Sweet chapter! Very intrigued by your note that Oscar will play a bigger role in this story. Also, I think I love Lauren and Jack's relationship just as much as I love hers and Max's. He's such a caring Uncle! Just hope things go ok at the presentation for Lauren after everything she's already gone through today!
lovelove94 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
yay your back i love this story and I'M looking forward to update xx
guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh am so glad you have posted the sequel. I cant wait for more. X
xxjadiebugxx chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
YAY! What a lovely chapter, it was wonderful. Thanks for this. Really love this story so please update soon. Xx
LauraJean1992 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Yaaaaaaaaaay! You're back. I've missed you. Loved the first chapter and I can't wait to see where you take this. Loved all the little Joey/Lauren/Oscar moments. See you tomorrow :)
Filmlover93 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love it. I'm wanting to punch abi in the face! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens :) Xx
accentsxoxox chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Woo, finally something to look forward to! How sad does that sound... Oh well, looking forward to the next update!
popscb chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
LOVED it ! i cant help but think theres something more to Laren and Oscar i just cant decide what , cant wait for the next chapter this was definitly worth the wait :D xx
michelle.cos chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
YES i have been so excited for this story :) please update soon :)
katiek89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
brilliant loved the sceans with Oscar lauren and joey :)
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww loved it. its so cute how Lauren looks after Oscar. i love it... more soon i hope and more L/O/J stuff too:D
superimperfection chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
YAYY! What a great first chapter! Welcome back have missed your writing! Love how calm Joey remained and the interaction between Lauren Joey and Oscar! Looking forward to tomorrow xx
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »