Reviews for Bride of Discord
unknown chapter 13 . 1/17
looks like Discord has gone Romeo
Storyweaver1 chapter 15 . 1/11
Enforced Rock em' Sock em' figures? That is truly a deed worthy of the Lord of Chaos.

The method Discord used to work more subtle mindcontrol on Fluttershy was also well done. It fits with this fic's alternate history and is also a different tactic than he used in canon.

Turning points, such as the verbal confrontation and the Kick The Morality Pet instance, all good.
Story Weaver1 chapter 18 . 1/11
Discord having cold feet is...surprisingly cute. Rainbow Dash's flutter at catching the bouquet is too, and maybe more so.

Funny ring engraving joke. Also, Discord getting cockblocked by Fluttershy's animals.
Story Weaver1 chapter 17 . 1/11
Yes, the Timberwolf thing was definitely overdone. You wrote it well, don't get me wrong, but at the time that this fic takes place, the Mane Six should be able to handle Timberwolves. It was hard to take that seriously, but since this is basically Beauty and the Beast, it's okay.

The time you spent on the confession scene was well spent. It incorpates feeling, the events of the fic, and has a little comedy too at the right moments.
Story Weaver1 chapter 16 . 1/11
Mopey Fluttershy and Mopey Discord make me want to hug them.

It was nice seeing Applejack helping Fluttershy with her Love Epiphany. Beyond being sweet and all itself, I now see how that plot thread interacts with the main one.
Story Weaver1 chapter 14 . 1/5
Discord definitely has the advantage in twister. It's like competing with Twilight in list-making.

It was clever of Fluttershy to get a visit this way. Things certainly turned volatile.

It's tragic that, now that Fluttershy associates him with comfort, he's going to give her a reason to be scared again. Well done.
Story Weaver1 chapter 13 . 1/2
FluttershyBell's golden gownwin. No wonder Discord was floored.
The piggybacking in formal clothing was weird. I figured Discord would snap his fingers and create some ridiculous carriage.
Luna's addition was great idea; seeing the development of the relationship and the Not So Different angle.
Build up to the kiss was also good. Awkward it was pretty gentlemanly of Discord despite his recent frustration.
Story Weaver1 chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
Another good chapter; I should have seen both late events coming.
Story Weaver1 chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
The progression is cute and sweet. Still a prisoner, yes, but approaching something more equal. Feeding animals is another scene from Disney's Beauty and the Best but since this is Fluttershy it makes perfect sense.
DANCE OF ROMANCE! Also an ironic echo, which makes it even better.
Story Weaver1 chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Ice-skating; how cute. While that reminded me of Beauty and the Beast, it brought to mind their snowball fight from the original instead of the scene from "Enchanted Christmas". Also, the love epiphany. Well done there.

As for the mirror, I like the way you added it. A "simple" construct of chaos magic that Discord can duplicate. And, naturally, his reflection can appear in and mock him from.

I think ApplexSpike is weird but I'll go with it. RariryxFancpants and RainbowxSoarin makes more sense to me.
Story Weaver1 chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Cute and sweet and generally well written. Discord's reflection disliking Fluttershy for being too perfect and needs a flaw to correct this flaw is interesting line of thinking that fits well with a spirit of discord. Tickle torture sounds right up his alley, likewise with rearranging stars.
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
This chapter is my favorite so far because of two moments.
1. Zecora's shock when Discord shows up unannounced at her doorstep. That was hilarious.
2. Fluttershy's smile at Discord first meaningful gift, and his reaction. That so heartwarming it made me want to smile.
Alexandracula chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Hi, I watched the audio drama and now reading the fanfic!

also, the voice narrating this is AmazingPhil... is that weird?
MLP rules chapter 18 . 11/27/2017