Reviews for Bride of Discord
I made up a tune for some pony to love and it's stuck in my head!So good!
Zeldapony chapter 1 . 6/30
OH MY FRIKIN GOODNESS I JUST FINISHED THE AUDIO RECORDING AFTER RE-READING THIS FOR THE SECOND TIME AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT WAS
A-MA-ZING! I love it so So SO much, I can't even begin to tell you! I absolutely love my little pony, especially fluttercord, it is the foundation of my life, I eat, breathe, and sleep fluttercord (and my other fandoms) and my life foundation became stronger after reading this the first and second times, and even stronger after watching the audio recordings! You are an absolutly AMAZING writer, and please don't forget that, and keep writing! I just want you to know how much I LOVE your work! And if there is anyway I can buy the songs from the recording, please pretty please with sugar on top let me know! And before I leave, let me say this one more time: you and your work is super-ultra-extreme-awesome-azing!
Your friend,
Zeldapony
(A.K.A. Ava)
;)
AJ, I know how you feel. I have a confusing crush, too. Actually, DF, do you think you have any advice? Here's the issue:

I hate him. I hate him SO MUCH. But I just can't stay away. His eyes are just so pretty and brown and he's just the perfect amount taller than me. But I asked him to a dance and he said that he wasn't going at all and that he was sorry. So I asked what he would say if he were going and he said yes. Then, I found out he had only said yes because he wanted to spare my feelings. But even before I asked him, he stared at me. Like, a lot. Then, the day of the dance, I found out that he has a GIRLFRIEND. THAT HE DIDN'T MENTION WHEN I PRETTY MUCH ASKED HIM OUT. He was all like "I just really like you as a friend." THEN WHY THE F DO YOU STARE AT ME. So I asked him "What the hell," pretty much and he's just like, "Sorry, I'm just really bad with girls." and I just really don't know what to do because I feel like he led me on and that makes me hate him but I'm just so enfatuated at the same time. HELP
PurpleWonderPower chapter 18 . 5/25
No. No no no. This is just not right. Fluttercord is NO meant to be, and this is just not right. Loved the first few chapters, but when the Fluttercord romance came in, it was...embarrassing, awkward, wrong and just plain weird. And not in a good way. Fluttershy and Discord are just best friends with a very special bond, they're not the kind of friendship that develops into crushes.
PurpleWonderPower chapter 3 . 5/24
That's so cute how Discord twirls Fluttershy around. I loved how he would dance with Twilight during Glass Of Water in Three's A Crowd. I'm not a Fluttercord shipper OR a Twicord shipper, but the bit where he said "My dear Fluttershy, I had no idea you had such a lovely voice," and did the dancing bit was really cute.
PurpleWonderPower chapter 2 . 5/24
That's great!
PurpleWonderPower chapter 4 . 5/24
Ugh
Can't what for the loud house movie I'll try to help pay for it
MAKE another book but after the marrige
EpicLovesYoutube chapter 17 . 4/24
nope nope nope NOPE NOPE. I like them as friends. LOVE IS JUST, UGH.
Tara Strong chapter 18 . 4/15
The absolute best My little pony fan fiction that I have ever read,all the characters were so real!

Love,
Yours truly Tara Strong
rmarcano321 chapter 18 . 4/9
Ponies need to earn their happy endings.

Story-Breaker Power-Now that he's no longer considered as evil as when he was first introduced, his vast powers could potentially be used to easily solve most problems. Except that being a spirit of chaos, he's just as likely to do so as when he was out-and-out evil (that is, he isn't, although he's less likely to be the cause of said problems). Discord's game-breaking power is actually put in check in the Season 6 finale, as he falls prey to an Anti-Magic field created by Queen Chrysalis, her throne in particular. So Discord can't use his powers even if he wants to, in this case motivated to saving Fluttershy. The fact that he doesn't appear in the Movie speaks volumes.
rmarcano321 chapter 17 . 4/9
I love interspecies marriages!

Discord is very possibly the single most powerful being in all of Equestria. Even Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood no chance against him without the Elements of Harmony. In "To Where and Back Again", it is said that if it hadn't been for Chrysalis's Anti-Magic throne, he could have defeated the entire Changeling hive effortlessly on his own. He is all but directly said to be a physical god, only ever being referred to as a "spirit", but his incredible reality-warping powers make him one of the most powerful forces seen in the G4 franchise. Among his other powers, he's strong enough to break Celestia's magical barriers, overrides both sisters to control the sun and moon himself, can shapeshift and teleport, can duplicate himself several times over, can create impressive illusions and/or flat-out alter reality to a very great degree, can open rifts in time and space and created an entire pocket dimension to live in.

The Power of Hate-Discord is the antithesis of the Elements of Harmony, which run on the Power of Friendship. As such, he's able to get stronger from strife and fighting between ponies. The Cutie Mark Crusaders getting into a fight in front of him is what grants him enough strength to break free from his weakening stone prison. Though some have theorized that the Crusaders' fight was not a cause but a consequence of Discord's impending breakout, and that they were in truth his first victims. Whatever the case, Discord thrives off hate magic, using it to undermine The Power of Friendship.
rmarcano321 chapter 16 . 4/9
Relationship's take time Discord.

Beast and Beauty- Discord is the Beast to Fluttershy's Beauty.

Discord has a complexity addiction. Being a Reality Warper, he could very well just teleport his problems away or something. But given his Hedonistic personality, he just loves his Awesome, but Impractical visual gags too much. This comes back to bite him on more than a few occasions (he didn't have to give the Mane 6 a chance to recover the Elements in his debut, he could've just warped Tirek back to Tartarus instead of merely handcuffing him for fun (thus leaving himself open to Tirek's manipulation) in "Twilight's Kingdom", etc.).

Dark Is Not Evil-As Discord points out, chaos is not necessarily evil, and a necessary counterpoint to tyranny. Not good either, but he has capacity for both.

Drama-Preserving Handicap-According to the "Discord's Magical History Tour" comic, while he can Time Travel pretty much whenever and wherever he wants, one thing he explicitly lacks is the power to actually change history.

Discord's a Dimension Lord. "Discordant Harmony" implies that his powers are linked to his dimension, as he accidentally risks erasing himself by altering it too much. My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic IDW Issue 57 confirms that yes, Chaosville is the source of his powers when Pinkie accidentally invokes Hijacking Cthulhu in there during one of his absences. By taking over as its ruler, she cut off his connection to it and deprived him of his powers, forcing him to rely on Twilight and co. in order to even return to it.

Discord is an expy of Star Trek's Q. Following his redemption he starts shapeshifting himself more often, including into pop cultural figures, making him similar to the Genie from Aladdin. "Three's a Crowd" serves to hang a lampshade on this by making him blue for the duration of the episode and giving him a Disney Acid Sequence of a musical number.
rmarcano321 chapter 15 . 4/9
Here's a bad future: In "The Cutie Re-Mark – Part 2", Discord is briefly shown ruling over a world gone mad version of Equestria as the Mane Six/Elements of Harmony were not there to seal him, having even turned Princesses Celestia and Luna into his personal clowns to torment for eternity as payback for his original defeat by them centuries prior.

Twilight decides to save Applejack from The Corruption first. Why? As noted above, Applejack is the Team Mom, plus Applejack's roping skills would come in handy, as seen when they went to save Fluttershy.
-It could also be that Applejack is probably Twilight's best friend of the mane six so she would want to save her first.
-Which leads to further brilliance as to why they chose Fluttershy to free next. Outside of Applejack, Fluttershy is the other Team Mom.
-More practically, Applejack was also the most approachable of the Discorded ponies. The others all tried to fight back or run away.
-Why is Applejack approachable? Because she was just lazying about. Why is she Lazy? it's the opposite of hard working, which was what the normal Applejack was!
1,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »