Reviews for Bride of Discord
It’s 2022 and I can’t believe I’m rereading this at 19 and listening to bad bunny at the same time. omggg.
All I have to say is SHINING ARMOR AND CADENCE COULD NEVER
A Longtime Fan chapter 1 . 5/18
I remember years ago watching Bride of Discord on YouTube and checking every day for the next episode to come out. You are an amazing author! Keep up the great work with your other projects.
Lyselma chapter 17 . 5/10
This is so good that I can't put it down.
I also want to say great job, and thank you, author, for making and sharing this lovely and amazing work with us. 3
*get’s a bowling ball* “You better run because you can’t hide” - random mob
Dear, discord took over the fanfic! It’s fantastic
Amazing! Saw this on you-tube and I love seeing it in this way
Fluffycornnjst chapter 18 . 4/13
O. M. G. THIS WAS AMAZING!

I heard from a grapevine about a fluttercord fic in YouTube and I was intrigued and so I tried searching in AO3 for it, buuuut I could find anything there that says “Bride of Discord” so I just went up and searched in google and came up! I didn’t have an account here but well I went to reading anyway from start to finish and it’s just so surreal and FANTASTIC!

Usually with fics like this I comment under a chapter if I want to, and I did! But I found out that the comment system here is kinda jumbled, sadly, so I decided to just put all my thoughts in this last epilogue chapter!

So like- I’ve never actually read a fluttercord fic before because I’m busy with other fandoms lol but then I saw a comment under a video about MLP mention Bride of Discord and I just had to read it based from that comment! Sure enough, this was absolutely the best lmao and would bookmark it to death while showering it with an abundance of my custom tags! I haven’t explored all that much in this site so I don’t know if there’s a similar button for that but I’ll come back to this unforgettable fic soon and do it once I consider migrating to other fanfic sites like this one!

Uh anyway- like I said this was fantastic! The characterization is on point! And I love how you incorporated the Beauty and the Beast tale to the fluttercord ship! Honestly I wouldn’t be too surprised if this is an ordinary trope to this ship around the internet just like how Peter Parker always has a field trip to stark industries lol but I’m glad this was my first read on it! Nothing beats the thrill of seeing a wonderfully created story with amazing world building and everything!

Now I do have to point out that I went here knowing somebody says this story being messed up, and after finishing, I can kinda see that… but like the story says, it’s funny how love can make us do all sorts of crazy things and blind us. When were just so hurt that you feel so angry you went out of control and then unintentionally hurt the one you love… what Discord did is inexcusable but the rest of the gang also did some big mistakes by always labeling him as a monster and not giving him a benefit of the doubt unlike fluttershy, well I guess that just proves her element of kindness!

The side ships are cute and adorable too! Rainbow Dash with Soarin is something I haven’t really considered since… I’m busy with other ships! LMAO but like don’t take this the wrong ways but like really I have a lot of ships to scream about in different fandoms so I never really had thought about it, I find it really lovely tho on how you depicted this ship! Applejack and Spike is also a nice surprise. I’m sure everyone who has watched the show knows the look on Spike’s face for Rarity, those who ships it at least, so seeing this ship instead is a nice change. Your explanation makes sense too and there’s no reason for AJ to not develop some admiration, even if the age gap is a little way off.

Oh wow this was long— uhhhhh yeah I’ll end this here with a tsunami full of kudossss and loveee! ︎︎︎︎︎
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 18 . 1/5
Found your story and couldn't put it down! I loved every second of it and I have to compliment you not only for the thrilling plot but the satisfaction of how you wrote the characters. You wrote them so well I could hear their voices in my head! This story definitely deserves the amount of reviews and attention it has received. Chaotic romance at its best!
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
Ah vediamo che succede!
Una situazione oscura e complessa!
Actionsparda chapter 14 . 8/13/2021
“Married?” Pinkie Pie asked “then that means tonight...
Oh, it’s THAT kind of party! HIT IT!”
Pinky jumps out from behind the DJ table in black high heels with a black muscle shirt, bow tie and shades.
“I’M-PO-NY-AND-I-KNOW-IT! Oh! And different decorations, different games, and I can bake cookies shaped like...”

“EVERYPONY! SHUT THE HAY UP!”
Fluttershy chapter 3 . 6/29/2021
Oh my gosh. This is a good story because Fluttercord is my #1 ship! And lf course the evnts andayout is truly awesome! You’ve got awesome talent! Im so glad I discovered this!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2021
so romantic
Celurian chapter 9 . 5/23/2021
I LOVE THIS STORY OMGGGG
And Idk, but I screamed when Rainbow said that Soarin loves her c':, is my infancy ship.
I enjoyed so much the fluff of this chapter :DDDD
wormybrains chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
It has been YEARS since this story was posted and I know that, I can't remember how old I was or what year it was when I first read this fic, but I remember (even all these years later) that I was enamoured by it. This was my FIRST fanfic. That I ever read. Fluttercord was, I think, my first ship and I looked for a fic to read before it was a canon relationship- and I came across your story.
There are a few things from this story that have stuck with me, the first being the sweet and romantic slowburn. When I first read this, I found myself getting butterflies and squealing and being enamoured by the dynamic they had. I don't know why but I can still remember the ice skating scene. I also found it fit their characters so well, captivating who they were.
I don't know if you still use this account, or if you'll see this, but I made a whole account on a website I've never written on (or come back to since I read this - I think this is the only book I read on this website at All) just to share my thoughts and my appreciation for your writing. I don't think that I would have gotten into writing fanfic at all if I hadn't read this. I hope you're doing well and that you're still writing!
1,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »