Reviews for Bride of Discord
My mom and I with Gravity Falls right there
ClareLaBelleRose chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
OMG MEMORIES 3 This was my first ever fanfiction read 3
MarzitheCat1 chapter 9 . 12/22/2018
Aww... This chapter is too cute. I'm starting to ship FlutterCord even more now.
MarzitheCat1 chapter 8 . 12/19/2018
All right, Discord! Way to go, buddy. You're one step closer to winning Fluttershy's heart.
MarzitheCat1 chapter 7 . 12/18/2018
Don't give up hope, Discord. You'll find a way to win Fluttershy's heart. Also, I think you should keep the beard. You look good with one. I like it, at least.
MarzitheCat1 chapter 6 . 12/18/2018
You know, I think I can actually see AppleSpike happening; seeing after the events that occurred in "Spike at Your Service" (Season 3, Episode 9). Also, don't blame yourself, Twilight. It's not your fault. Besides, this was Fluttershy's decision; not yours.
MarzitheCat1 chapter 5 . 12/17/2018
Alright, looks like we're going to be paying a visit to Zecora! She'll know what to do. You know, I always enjoy seeing Zecora when she shows up. She's one of my favorite secondary characters on the show (even though I haven't been keeping up to date with the series). Also, I think that Zecora was the first non-pony character (other than Spike, of course) on the show-Oh, no, wait; that was Gilda. She was the first non-pony character (as well as the first female non-pony character). Zecora was the second. She, I think, was the first equine non-pony character. And, to be honest, I think, that, if Zecora were human, she would most likely be African. Though, I will say, in her debut episode ("Bridle Gossip" [Season 1, Episode 9]), the majority of Ponyville is kind of racist towards her. And by that, I mean, not by being jerkfaces (my word for the one that means, 'donkey rear-ends') towards her; but by running away and cowering in fear, inside their homes, until she leaves. Basically, since they don't know her, they are afraid of her. And, as my Dad says, 'People (or, in this case, Ponies) fear what they don't know'. And, that, I think, is so true.
MarzitheCat1 chapter 4 . 12/16/2018
You know, Discord's demands seem very reasonable. I, for one, think that his powers, at least, make things more interesting. But, if there's no one to share it with, let alone show it too; yeah, he would be pretty lonely. You know, is it bad that I actually pity, as well as feel sympathy, for Discord? Or, is it just me?
MarzitheCat1 chapter 3 . 12/16/2018
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, Twilight. How were you supposed to know that this would happen? Oh, and also, did not know that Gabriel Brown was the one behind "Pinkielicious". So, thanks, Gabe!
MarzitheCat1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
You know, even though those aren't what their cutie marks are in the actual show, I can honestly imagine that, had things been different, the ones the CMC have in this FanFic, would've been their cutie marks.
MarzitheCat1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Hey, DF! It's Luna Hedgefox. I go by MarzitheCat1 now. So, anyway, it looks like the Mane Six (save for Fluttershy) have had good fortune on their lives. Though I can't help but feel that Fluttershy is right. Discord is out there, somewhere; but where is he?
rarelythesame chapter 15 . 12/14/2018
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MAAAAAA GAAAAAAWD WAIIIIIIII
Arianna chapter 18 . 11/18/2018
OMG! THIS STORY IS SOOO CUTE! You did a Really and I mean REALLY good job Disney Fanatic!
AlyssaThePegasus chapter 18 . 11/7/2018
Amazing story! And I loved the audio drama on YouTube! THERE ALL JUST SO ROMANTIC!
LivvyLeopard chapter 18 . 9/8/2018
You are an amazing writer! You’re stories are so well written and adorable! This and your Daughter of Discord story are absolutely wonderful and can’t wait to read your others!
1,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »