Reviews for Bride of Discord
yara chapter 18 . 9/4/2018
i know i said before that this was the last time but... I COULDN'T RESIST! THEY ARE SO FUDGING CUTE!
yara chapter 11 . 8/31/2018
this is the last comment, i promise. THIS IS THE CUTEST CHAPTER EVEEERR! I LOVE YOUR WORK AND THIS SHIP SO MUCH!
yara chapter 8 . 8/30/2018
this chapter made me cried a little.
yara chapter 6 . 8/30/2018
zecora: i also see great happiness, and that is if you go with the draconequus.

me: really? REALLY!? you realize this NOW!? after fudgin' season 3!? you realize this, AFTER the first fluttercord episode!? sorry
yara chapter 4 . 8/30/2018
discord: all i want is a bride.

discord: what about you, fluttershy?

me: imagine me falling on the floor and doing this while holding my face. OOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOD! THIS IS TOO CUTE! O-O-O-O-OH! I SHIP IT! I SHIP IT! I SHIP IT!

ahem*. so this is what happens when a fan girl sees something that makes her a fan girl.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
i loved it
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 7/23/2018
ch17 , Nah , WHOTEVER , (waving dismissingly a hand) IT... IT IS PERFECT THE WAY IT IS ! IT IS PERFECT :)
AllHellEmily chapter 13 . 7/22/2018
This is grate
AllHellEmily chapter 4 . 7/21/2018
Figures
DisneyFan2002 chapter 18 . 7/21/2018
That was a beautiful story, Disney! Really wonderful and creative! Fluttershy is so cute in this and Discord too! I’ve heard of the audio drama, but I haven’t seen it before. I’ll definitely watch it! Amazing job on this story! :)
DONOVAN94 chapter 18 . 7/20/2018
A little backstory for you:
I don't watch MLP. I avoid the show mostly because many aspects of the show's cheesiness just doesn't do anything for me. However, through my 2 baby sisters, as well as this fabulous thing called the internet, I manage to somehow keep up-to-date with what's vaguely occurring in the show. What has really struck me, is despite the fact that I have no interest in the show itself, I FREAKING LOVE DISCORD!

So when I came to this section of the fanfiction site, I was hesitant at first, unsure of what I'd find. And then I saw this story was one of the most popular Discord stories on the site (if not THE most popular, if I remember correctly), so I had to take a peek...I was not expecting what I got.

First of all, you write the characters extremely well. Again, I'll state that I have had not a tremendous amount of exposure to the show, but even from my little experience, I can tell that you kept everyone in character 99% perfectly. Discord especially, was both hilarious and heartwarming to read about. You made him so compelling and loveable and charming and frightening and an all round amusing character. I honestly believed in his character-arc, and you certainly know how to pull off his sense of humour.

Second of all, the way you write the story is amazing. I noticed very few spelling or grammar errors, for a start. But the way you structured the story and set everything up was very well put together. When I first started I thought "only 18 chapters? must be really rushed..." But once again, you proved me wrong. This story is perfectly paced, with the right amount of growth and romance and a dash of angst mixed in. Something is happening every chapter, and it all flows seamlessly.

If I had to pick anything to constructively comment on... I would say that the chapter where Fluttershy realises her feelings was the only time it felt slightly off. She goes from denying her feelings to accepting them to rushing off, all in 3 seconds. Don't get me wrong, I didn't doubt that she loved him, I could see that from several chapters back. My problem was you should have taken several paragraphs to coax those points out, not give the reader whiplash over it. But hey! If that's one of the only flaws I can think of right now? *shrugs* you must be doing something right!

I had no idea you had 2 sequels for this story until I just now quickly stalked your author page. Well. Guess that's my weekend plans booked. Off to "Daughter of Discord" I go!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2018
I made up a tune for some pony to love and it's stuck in my head!So good!
Zeldapony chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
OH MY FRIKIN GOODNESS I JUST FINISHED THE AUDIO RECORDING AFTER RE-READING THIS FOR THE SECOND TIME AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT WAS
A-MA-ZING! I love it so So SO much, I can't even begin to tell you! I absolutely love my little pony, especially fluttercord, it is the foundation of my life, I eat, breathe, and sleep fluttercord (and my other fandoms) and my life foundation became stronger after reading this the first and second times, and even stronger after watching the audio recordings! You are an absolutly AMAZING writer, and please don't forget that, and keep writing! I just want you to know how much I LOVE your work! And if there is anyway I can buy the songs from the recording, please pretty please with sugar on top let me know! And before I leave, let me say this one more time: you and your work is super-ultra-extreme-awesome-azing!
Your friend,