Reviews for A Short Reprieve
Silent Night chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I hope you plan on updating, This fic has good plot and a lot of potential twists. It would be a shame if this was abandoned, real quality work.
Miria chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
I love your work! Mother, I have a request. Can you do a Claymore fic? If you haven't heard of it, then I recommend you watch it. It's a good anime and it is all female warriors. There will be a whiny male, but he is insignificant. The anime isn't about whiny or weak females, but strong warrior women and they aren't over-sexualised. Also another good anime is Canaan. Strong female leads and plenty of good action. Please and thank you.
Leonard Vindel chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Salute to Jihl for managing to push two half-yun and half-umbra babies out of her. 8 hours of pain and then she returns to her usual joking self. Gotta love Jihl, really. And Fang, how precious she was when she saw and held her little one. This chapter is beautiful very beautiful. Hope Lightning's birthing goes just as well as Jihls has and of course with everyone around for support. I wonder if watching Jihl give birth has made her worried for her own.
Leonard Vindel chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Aww man, Lightning and Fang's little cute exchanges tug at my heart strings. Can't wait to see more of that and have Jihl join in as well. I still through my head back at Rhea when she mentions Fang's "pointy". I'm happy to see Fang so much more open with Light and vise verse.
I'm glad that Jeanne is very open to Lightning about what the operation going on in Cocoon. The sentence that Jeanne said though brought shivers down my spine; damn. Thanks mother
sapphire9164 chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Too awesome woman!
audy17 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Glad your back prudence! I was just wondering though if we would get any kind of back info on fang? Like how did the umbra know she was ragnarok and how they managed to track capture and seal fang. A bit more info on what's going on with fang as the story progresses would be great. I've already got a good feel on were jihl,light and their parents are the most I've gotten from fang is that she believes she is some evil rapist who should obey the wishes of the umbra and have nothing to do with her offspring. If she is good then she can get a pat on a head and might get the chance to play dad part time. other then loathing or blind lust that's all Ican pin on fang from the previous story and this one. What's going to give? Fang breaking the seal and going ham on everyone? Curious as to how fang became orphaned too...did the umbra wipe out her parents. I topics could make for great filler chaps as flashbacks or something
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Fang really needs to Ragnarok on some of these Umbra.
megamar chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Things are getting more complicates
can't wait to see how its turn out
thanks for the chapter
EpicFlight13 chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Wow! O.o

So now we have Yuns brutally slaughtering men and leaving them to rot. Given what the bastards of Cocoon have done, I certainly don't blame them, but it's still pretty disturbing. This Rowan character has me more than a little worried. Clearly she'd been effected by the death of her Umbra daughter in a similar fashion that Roma was; definitely not a good sign. Why exactly is she so eager to find the Yuns responsible for the massacre?

As I've said before, I am very happy to see Fang so happy and comfort around Lightning and Jihl. That being said, I am very worried about what the parents' discussion regard Fang and their daughters might lead to. Granted everyone's well being is at stake, but dammit, grant Fang some happiness in her miserable life!

Very concerning chapter! Still nothing but love for this story/arc! Have to see where it goes from here!
Miria chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Lol! Gotta love Jihl. I'm hooked on this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! . But for some reason I can't help but feel that something bad is gonna happen to lightning when she gives birth. Idk why i feel this way. Anyway, awesome job!
Pharaoh187 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon ! I love this! Truly a masterpiece!
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Poor Fang, seems her immediate family is about to get bigger, can't wait for the triplets to get here.
EpicFlight13 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
I really wanted to have a lot to say here, but the only word that comes to mind is: BEAUTIFUL! The first of Fang, Jihl, and Lightning's children have finally been born. I know it's a new experience for all three of them, but I'm most curious to see how Fang in particular handles things. No doubt a lot of reassurance is going to be needed, but that just means more heartwarming moments to look forward to.

To babies down, three more to go. I totally can't wait! XD
The Shinobi Guardian chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Wow, that was just...wow. I've never seen a baby being actually born (xcept on tv of course) but reading that was really intense for me. Jihl's babies are out of her stomach and Lightning is next on the birthlist so that should be interesting too, I kinda anticipated how Jihl's delivery would go on some level but it still didn't make it any less intense. Love the new chapter and can't wait 4 d nxt. .\/,,
Kitty chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Great chapter glad your still writing. Hope you have time to update silver lining! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »