Reviews for Naruto the Second Juubi
GoD Beerus chapter 26 . 7/25
Are you dead or quitting?I need more of this!
John Cena chapter 3 . 7/24
Good the last part it changed Kazumi to
Ilireanwri chapter 26 . 6/24
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I absolutely like the Raikage and his behaviour XD.
I hope you will release the next Chapter soon. (You are still writing on this Story, aren't you?)
Ilireanwri chapter 25 . 6/24
LoL old Onoki screwed up... and will get his ass kicked.
Ilireanwri chapter 4 . 6/21
I was about to ask why you wrote in the A/N at the top that Itachi will be a woman but still called him as a male during the chapter, but I think my question will be answered in the next chapter
Ilireanwri chapter 3 . 6/21
I have noticed something: sometime you mess up with names of characters (you called Narumi Naruko, wrote Kakashi instead of Kazumi, etc.)... Oh and it's Aburame, not Arurame.
Ilireanwri chapter 1 . 6/21
Well, Sarutobi seems to 'trust' Naruto a bit to soon (I mean he's the leader of a NINJA Village...),'cause have wrote their whole conversation in a few sentences and also didn't clarify the conversation (I mean, to me it seems as if Naruto told Sarutobi about Nagato's and Konan's involvement with Akatsuki and Sarutobi told Jiraiya, but Jiraiya isn't affected by it or does comment it in anyway besides saying only a few people knew he trained them...), so it seems as if Sarutobi let Naruto stay almost immediately...
Ilireanwri chapter 2 . 6/19
Very Interesting Idea so far... I'm curious how everything will change and what other differences we will see
animemaster5724 chapter 2 . 6/10
Annnnd I stop here...
Dude I know this has probably been said before but you really need to check the spelling, grammar, capitalization, and sentence structure of this entire story. It was barely passable in chapter one but when I got to chapter 2... I couldn't take it any longer.
That said this is a superb idea. and while I like the basis behind it, it feels incredibly rushed. You basically made god come down another dimension without giving us any preparation for him to become a god. Then there is the fact that you practically lead dick first with the Naruko relationship. I mean Jiraiya is the biggest anime pervert closely followed by Roshi but jeesh man.
Greeaaat idea... No. No not really. Apparently your another writer who loves to ruin good stories and fuck them up over and over again until their pregnant. Now that's rape. Rape of a good story. Bye.
Lliono chapter 2 . 6/7
So, he killed potential ANBU, who ordered him to go to one of the Hokage's advisers, unleashed greater KI than nine-tails on unsuspecting Konoha civilians and is then seen relaying info to an unknown third person.

Why shouldn't the Hokage kill or give him to the T&I for questioning?
Damian chapter 15 . 6/3
please make more of this awesome fanfic cause it is fucking incredible.
Fix the names. They keep changing. One moment it's Naruko then it's suddenly Naruko. The story's good but there's a whole lot of writing mistakes...
animerule64 chapter 26 . 5/30
Add more chapters Plz
Dreaming of the Wolf chapter 26 . 5/28
Lol. PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO MY FISTS!
1,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »