Reviews for Naruto the Second Juubi
hawks
Unknown chapter 26 . 12/5
Why have you stoped
XxGhostKillerxX chapter 6 . 11/9
In the part when they bring in Tazuna you added a t to master just wanted to say dat
England1412 chapter 16 . 9/30
A is great
Mariusz1988 chapter 26 . 8/13
This story shows how (NOT, hahaha) OP Naruto really is hehehe. Fun aside. I like this story alot. Story is compeling and lemons refreshiong. Too bad its completed. Btw. big thx for your hard work in creating this story.
steohncv chapter 26 . 8/3
please update soon
Harambee chapter 3 . 7/22
0/10 naruto must only eat ramen
benny88 chapter 4 . 7/19
LFFwf
Cool
Oh hey I come from the future, wanna fuck? Am I too overpowered? Seriously rewrite your shitty story. Every other fucking story is basically the same as this. And you assholes wonder why we hate dumbasses like yourself who basically follow every fucking cliche.
sliver okami chapter 26 . 7/3
Ahh! Please don't abandone the story, I enjoy it so much, please keep writing!
Assanjin chapter 26 . 5/28
Marvelous, magnificent, radiant and wonderful. When I read this I became addicted and read every chapter at once. I cannot tell you how much I love this story. The story, the action, the humor...it's all so...perfect. I thank you for all your hard work and can't wait for the next chapter.
On thing I hate is harem and gender bending I wold read this if it didn't have those
This the best story ever
TylerJay333 chapter 15 . 4/6
don't listen to the haters. this is very interesting. I'm very interested in seeing how you bring in kushina and tsyunada.
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »