Reviews for Naruto the Second Juubi
The shuner chapter 15 . 6/3
Don't listen to those pricks. I for one like this story it is really good and there is virtually nothing to complain about however just to ask could u shout me out in a chapter. If you have the reason to
silver.blast96 chapter 1 . 5/29
your a fucking piece of shit. I hate people who mark unfinished stories complete!
u salty bro chapter 26 . 5/15
This is pretty good. I mean the grammar is shit and the way you handled the "romance" is equally shit but it's the best OP Naruto fanfic I've found yet and I think you should update it.
Breakerp16 chapter 26 . 5/10
Ok, this either got better as you wrote (as expected) or I got drunk on water.
Breakerp16 chapter 4 . 5/10
Wrong wording, wrong phrasing, spelling mistakes, naruto talking and saying 'you three' to his TWO teammates. Also last chapter after I wrote my comment, I also noticed you called Narumi 'Naruto'

I know this is abandoned, but at least edit the damn thing since you didn't proofread of spell check it the first time. The Idea is good, it's sad to see what could be a pure fun power fantasy get botched with all the problems mentioned in my reviews. How did this pass 3k favs, I'll never know.
Breakerp16 chapter 2 . 5/10
How shit can this be?! Repeating parts of phrases, bad phrasing, using their instead of they're, also is female naruto's name Narumi or Naruko... You used BOTH! I can get over shit plot, I know this is a power fantasy. I can get over grammar mistakes, I can even get over the repeats and bad phrasing but PLEASE at LEAST be consistent with names.
Taos144 chapter 1 . 5/10
I like it. Do more
Acknologia chapter 8 . 5/6
MAn your writing sucks. Ninjas are supposed to be mysterious assasins not loud mouthed brats with huge ego. They are supposed to keep secrets. He also showed a lot of abilities and information simple to show off. A real ninja never does that. I don't know how you got 1.5k reviews but let me tell your this is one of the worst stories I have ever read. He even told fu that he was a demon. Also there is no romantic development, Jay plain sex randomly popped out. What the f**k? Fanfics like this misty be pulled down.
Acknologia chapter 8 . 5/6
MAn your writing sucks. Ninjas are supposed to be mysterious assasins not loud mouthed brats with huge ego. They are supposed to keep secrets. He also showed off a lot of abilities and gave away a lot information simple to show off. A real ninja never does that. I don't know how you got 1.5k reviews but let me tell you, your fic is one of the worst stories I have ever read. He even told fu that he was a demon. Also there is no romantic development, Just plain sex randomly popped out. What the f**k? Fanfics like this misty be pulled down.
Acknologia chapter 5 . 5/5
Where is the secrecy in being aninja. He practically showed his eyes to itachi and kisame for no reason and now he practically spills everything. He is a ninja for sales. You're writing sucks big time.
yudhazebba chapter 26 . 4/25
Fanficlover2017 chapter 26 . 4/8
Why did you abandon this story? It was really good I hope you continue it in the future.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 12 . 3/22
Just gonna day this the reason orochimaru never marked a jinchuriki (might have butchered that) is because he can’t. The curse mark contains a part of his soul and produces his tainted chakra( watered down version of biju chakra) but if he marked one of them they could just flood the mark this the biju power and destroy it. More than likely naruto as the current juubi could do this to.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 1 . 3/22
With narutos capability could have used two tails and proceeded to slap orochimaru around like an abusive father who had a bad day. I mean the only reason why he went for sasuke in canon is because itachi was to strong for him to get.
Nrvnqsr chapter 5 . 3/17
Ah yes, because the easiest way to add a new girl to your harem is to beat the crap out of her after turning into an eldritch abomonation
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »