Reviews for Her Girl On Fire
come backkkk :p
ajb chapter 18 . 7/7
Awesome story ! But, yet, again another author ABANDONS / Doesn't finish this story.
omg omggggg please come back and continue this!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
omg please pleasse come back and update! D: you cant just leave it like this!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
please come backk!
rochaarguelles chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
continue this please
shayrivera chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
PLEASE COME BACKAND FINISH THIS! IM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND UR WRITING, ITS AMAZING!
Brittana103 chapter 18 . 2/20/2016
I don't think I've ever read a better story than this one! You're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2016
Still hoping for updates, this is a great story
eaoverman12 chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
that was so good, wasn't expecting the twist at all! hurry and update, I'm dying!
SlayaHeya chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
I can't say I didn't see that comming. It's so depressing that Brittany and Santana always have people trying to ruin the beautiful love they have for each other. But then again, I'm not too worried since Brittana is ENDGAME. Lol.

This fic is an amazing brittana fic! I hope you update soon and finish it. It's understandable that you're probably focused on university and all, but just know that you have plenty of readers waiting patiently! I know I'm def waiting!

I'm really am excited to see how you will write Britt and San's response to what's to come. I'm just waiting for the day the Smythes and Brody start to feel the bad karma biting back at them. Gosh YES. Itll be a VERY pleasant read.

Please update soon! Haha loved it so much, especially since you're a really great writer! Keep it up!
TTshorty33 chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Love the evil plot twist. def wasn't expecting that, just thought Brody wanted in her pants.. I hope there is more to come...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29/2015