Reviews for Her Girl On Fire
shayrivera chapter 18 . 4/18
PLEASE COME BACKAND FINISH THIS! IM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND UR WRITING, ITS AMAZING!
Brittana103 chapter 18 . 2/20
I don't think I've ever read a better story than this one! You're an amazing writer.
Still hoping for updates, this is a great story
eaoverman12 chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
that was so good, wasn't expecting the twist at all! hurry and update, I'm dying!
SlayaHeya chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
I can't say I didn't see that comming. It's so depressing that Brittany and Santana always have people trying to ruin the beautiful love they have for each other. But then again, I'm not too worried since Brittana is ENDGAME. Lol.

This fic is an amazing brittana fic! I hope you update soon and finish it. It's understandable that you're probably focused on university and all, but just know that you have plenty of readers waiting patiently! I know I'm def waiting!

I'm really am excited to see how you will write Britt and San's response to what's to come. I'm just waiting for the day the Smythes and Brody start to feel the bad karma biting back at them. Gosh YES. Itll be a VERY pleasant read.

Please update soon! Haha loved it so much, especially since you're a really great writer! Keep it up!
TTshorty33 chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Love the evil plot twist. def wasn't expecting that, just thought Brody wanted in her pants.. I hope there is more to come...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
Hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
aw please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
aww please update soon!
therealchamps chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
OMG. This was just amazing. Brody and Sebastian are in cahoots with each other. I feel so bad for all 4 of the girls. I'm not a Faberry person, but they don't deserve any of this. Let's just hope someone can see right through Brody's bullshit before things get even more out of hand. Update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
noooo dont do that! D: why you so evil?!
MaelisJC chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
Hello ! I really like your story, and I am very impatient to see what's going to happen in the next chapter (sorry if my sentence doesn't have any sens, I'm french and I know how much I have to progress in English)
Bye :)
Red.Dusk chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
You're a monster! ;n; why do dat to Brittany? *groans* good story but really sad rn, I'll take my leave
StephaniieC chapter 18 . 4/1/2015