Reviews for Her Girl On Fire
therealchamps chapter 18 . 5/22
OMG. This was just amazing. Brody and Sebastian are in cahoots with each other. I feel so bad for all 4 of the girls. I'm not a Faberry person, but they don't deserve any of this. Let's just hope someone can see right through Brody's bullshit before things get even more out of hand. Update soon.
noooo dont do that! D: why you so evil?!
MaelisJC chapter 18 . 4/9
Hello ! I really like your story, and I am very impatient to see what's going to happen in the next chapter (sorry if my sentence doesn't have any sens, I'm french and I know how much I have to progress in English)
Bye :)
Red.Dusk chapter 18 . 4/6
You're a monster! ;n; why do dat to Brittany? *groans* good story but really sad rn, I'll take my leave
StephaniieC chapter 18 . 4/1
Stupid Brody!
Ugh! gross assholes
ttandme69 chapter 18 . 3/31
Wow...some evil lurking in your brain!
Ummm I strongly suggest you to reconsider the direction of this story, I feel like you are creating drama for drama sake. The Sebastian and Brody storyline really came out of no where and things didn't add up at all.

(1) Apparently, Anderson is a owners of quite a numbers of night clubs, and has a bit of connection in entertainment industry. What we can conclude from that is he doesn't have any financial difficulties, actually he is quite rich. His relationship with Sebastian may not be the best, but at least they talk to each other and acknowledge their relationship. Sebastian is proud and not a good team player, it doesn't make sense that he would settle for a blue collar job, especially one that emphasise on teamwork.

(2) There are a lot of opportunity for Quinn to get out of this blackmail situation, but instead she chose to be the prey of Anderson from the very beginning. The setting is in 21st century(the modern age) right? I assume everyone in the story has a mobile phone(it doesn't need to be smartphone), and there is a function called voice recorder in mobile phone. Also, Quinn has mentioned Anderson placed camera illegally to take photos. If she called the cops the instant Anderson blackmailed her, there will be 2 outcomes, one cops found the camera and photos he took on Quinn, second Anderson forced to delete the photos before cops arrived.

(3) You wanted to go through the cheating storyline? No, thanks. Let me tell you, after so many years in this fandom, nothing turn Brittana fans away faster than a cheating plot. Good luck!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 18 . 3/30
Shit! That son of a biitch! Oh I hope Blaine heard them or something and gets the balls himself to go to the captain. Poor Britt. She just said last night that she wasn't going to let anyone else do this to her. I hate Brody even more than I hate Sebastian. And why the he'll don't Quinn and Rachel just come out instead of agreeing to this bull. It would save them all a lot of trouble.
I hope Britt and Santana are strong enough for what ever is to come. I'm nervous now... do I want to read more? Lol, you're lucky that I'm inquisitive and am dying to read more.
AngieMG chapter 18 . 3/30
Omg.. I definitely didn't see that happening! Brody and Sebastian working together to ruin Britt and San? That suuuucks! Oh man, I can already see the both of them ending up hurt, emotionally, because of this.
Of course there's a Santana stan in the review section complaining about a bias towards Brittany. GET A LIFE IDIOT AND STOP READING FANFICTIONS ABOUT A PAIRING YOU HATE!
Ahw I really hope San and britt will be strong enough for those two! Love this story thank you so much
Glee4ever123 chapter 18 . 3/30
I can't see his plan being very smart. There is no way that Brittany would cheat on santana especially with him. I hope Britt catches on to his plan before and comes up with one of her own.
Gutty chapter 18 . 3/29
No cheating please! And no kiss! I'm sure you want to take that to a misunderstanding where Santana will see some pictures of Brody kissing Brittany... Don't do it! Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeee
Ugh please don't let any of this shit actually happen. These fuckin assholes need to get the fuck out of Brittanys shit. Brittany also needs to stop being so trusting wtf