Reviews for In the Name of Science
AnnaOxford chapter 16 . 4/23
Damn, will continue reading when I finish my essays
AnnaOxford chapter 14 . 4/11
I dunno, I kind of still think that Draco would have been a better fit. This Lucius just doesn't seem to respect her all that much.
AnnaOxford chapter 13 . 4/11
Toxic indeed.
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 4/11
Lost interest with Lucius again and regained it after an update on a zombie Lumione!
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 3/18
I like how you made this "reasonable". In the sense that not everyone is paired to someone hot or their age or even mentally there. It makes the marriage law easier to swallow.
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 3/18
I have no clue about the French ministry, I don't know if I just don't see the obvious answer as to why they haven't requested the test yet.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 3/18
I find it Lucius' attitude wuite baffling, why did he insult her so if now he just wants to ravish her? XD
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 3/18
This is so gooood.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 3/18
Oh sneaky! The cake and the blood, right?
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 3/18
He uses Mudblood too often though, if you replace it with another racial slur of today, he just sounds like an ignorant ass.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 3/18
Great speeches in the previous chapter btw, sounded berg official.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/18
Poor Hermione, don't shoot the messenger guys. She didn't make the purebloods marry their cousins xD
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh I remember this, I was very intrigued by the summary and first chapter. But I was a hardcore Dramione fan back then and the thought of Draco with Astoria was just tearing my heart apart. Dramione is still my OTP, but now I read mostly everything as long as it's with Hermione.
Harriverse chapter 15 . 2/10
I just realized, weren't Yaxley and Pious death eaters too?
LazyByComparison chapter 4 . 2/6
As a research scientist, myself, this is driving me absolutely crazy. Even if she does feel somewhat responsible, almost every single person in my field (if they were to find themselves in a position similar to Hermione's) would be adamantly defending the fact that they only provided information through both legal and ethically sound manners, and that, what policymakers do with that information, is not within their control.

Does it mean that people would not blame them? No.
Does it mean that if their research led to something like this they wouldn't feel responsible? No.
They would still argue until they were blue in the face if they were to be blamed.