Reviews for In the Name of Science
Lost in a magic realm chapter 40 . 2/15
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It was a very welcome distraction for me during these though days, that I'm facing. Once again thank you for a well told story.
Kalmia chapter 31 . 1/5
This chapter was exceptionally well done, IMHO.
Kalmia chapter 30 . 1/5
I wholeheartedly agree with Lucius. Chapter after chapter I want to throttle Hermione. She is acting very selfishly, and putting herself, her unborn child, and others in danger through her actions.

Loving your story, it's very thought-provoking.
Big Fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I've been reading Harry Potter fan fiction for over 10 years now. The two Harry Potter stories you've published are the best I've read in all these years. I sincerely hope that you'll continue writing and will hopefully one day publish a book. It'd be a pleasure to buy and read a novel written by you one day.
Ashmo21 chapter 40 . 11/26/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I really enjoyed it.
tadah2 chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
Aww, happy endings. 3
tadah2 chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
Best line in a fanfiction ever, "Fuck me, Granger, was that an Unforgivable?" bahahaha
callalily32 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Haha. I have an idea of what's coming, but I'm not totally sure... i'm finding that you are one fantastic writer and have a fabulous imagination!
dragoon-gal chapter 40 . 7/29/2014
Gah! So life got hectic and I just got back to this fic. I have to say I LOVED it! The mix of muggle and wizard world was done well. And I loved the interactions of the characters especially Draco and Hermione. Overall, this was fantastic story and I'm so glad you wrote it and that I found it. Thank you for writing!
Moonlitdagger chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
This was fantastic, just finished reading it all :D
xiaoj chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
wonderful lucius and hermione fic here :D
IpreferJasper chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Just read your story in it's entirety and i must admit it was wonderful, i love a good mystery/love story. Thank you for sharing.
mshccs chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing itwith us!... : D
Lucyferina chapter 40 . 5/25/2014
Loved the story!
elomeno chapter 40 . 4/21/2014
That was an amazing story.
What I loved about it is the way u portrayed lucius's character. Until now, I always thought of him as just a servant of Voldemort who, though he was sly, just followed orders. You however, have brought out his character really well and now I definitely feel like I know lucius abraxas Malfoy better.
I also loved the plot and how u kept everything mysterious at the start and then it all fell into place.
You r definitely an awesome writer :)
(wow, that was a long review :P)