Reviews for In the Name of Science
Auroras Jenkins chapter 40 . 7/2
They went through so much. I'm glad that they where able to get a happy ending.
MrsMalfoySnape chapter 40 . 6/28
Oh wow! What an amazing story, I was hooked I could not stop reading until I finished the entire story at one sitting! My eyes are killing me but my heart is smiling, this was a beautiful story full of lots of surprises. Very well written , thank you so much for sharing it!
liljennmartin chapter 40 . 6/22
I simply fell in love with your story...Perfect!
aliduck chapter 16 . 6/14
I like the way you portrayed Scorpius, too many writers use twee "baby talk" which real children don't seem to use!
prose.titute chapter 6 . 4/6
I was suspicious of the cake stuff when it happened, and a little bit surprised by the kiss so soon... but didn't suspect it to be any sort of bonding... but damn, you really snuck up on me with that blood magic part! When I read it I didn't suspect it at all! Good work! :) Hm.. maybe I would have suspected it if it hadn't been for the more obvious trick of the Beltane cakes...
prose.titute chapter 4 . 4/6
I am really loving this story! A very intelligent set-up with just enough light biological jargon to intensify the social/legal ramifications of Magical Britain. :) Oh, Lucius the sly fox... His quips about Hermione's interest in her list was most suspicious.
Sunshine1471 chapter 40 . 3/10
What a great story! I truly enjoyed it!
Lost in a magic realm chapter 40 . 2/15
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It was a very welcome distraction for me during these though days, that I'm facing. Once again thank you for a well told story.
Kalmia chapter 31 . 1/5
This chapter was exceptionally well done, IMHO.
Kalmia chapter 30 . 1/5
I wholeheartedly agree with Lucius. Chapter after chapter I want to throttle Hermione. She is acting very selfishly, and putting herself, her unborn child, and others in danger through her actions.

Loving your story, it's very thought-provoking.
Big Fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I've been reading Harry Potter fan fiction for over 10 years now. The two Harry Potter stories you've published are the best I've read in all these years. I sincerely hope that you'll continue writing and will hopefully one day publish a book. It'd be a pleasure to buy and read a novel written by you one day.
Ashmo21 chapter 40 . 11/26/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I really enjoyed it.
tadah2 chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
Aww, happy endings. 3
tadah2 chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
Best line in a fanfiction ever, "Fuck me, Granger, was that an Unforgivable?" bahahaha
callalily32 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Haha. I have an idea of what's coming, but I'm not totally sure... i'm finding that you are one fantastic writer and have a fabulous imagination!