Reviews for The Witch House
Rebel737 chapter 24 . 9/23/2023
I really hope you continue this story! It’s still amazing after all these years. You should definitely come back!
Broken N' Scarred But Fixable chapter 24 . 7/3/2022
Hello! I know it’s been a while since you updated this but I am hoping for one! I am really enjoying this fanfiction. I find the whole concept interesting and you have the characters done well
Guest chapter 24 . 4/17/2022
Please, please, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE update your story! I need to know what happens, I need to keep reading this amazing story! *puppy eyes*
MercyAntebellum chapter 24 . 9/11/2021
Ok

Ok

Okay. No im not okay. I can't believe I'd never found this before? This has got to be the punchiest, wittiest, most contrived and absolute roller-coasteriest hellsing fic ive ever read. And. I. Love. It. It reads so fluently and the exploration of other supernatural beings and concepts is so fucking cool!

God i hope you come back to finish this story someday. There's so much more i want to read! I got sucked in by A Girl and Her Monster (which holy hotpockets was so fucking good God it made me wanna weep with how beautifully its written), and the Witch House has just been such a fun ride.

Im hitting all the alert boxes, in the hopes some day you'll pick this one back up. Your writing talent, your characterisation for everyone is exceptional, and your words hit all the right spots to keep the story flowing and funny and gritty and URGH.

What am I meant to read now?
KeyKnows chapter 24 . 2/16/2021
This fic made me stayed up late, at the edge of my seat just wanting to know what happens next. i know this hasnt been updated in a long while, but i wanted to say im glad i read it and im glad you shared this with us. Thanks for writing!
Sdb5ss chapter 24 . 1/16/2021
I know you said you haven’t updated this story since at least 2016 and that it’s been on hiatus since 2019, but you said that you would finish this story, even if it took you decades, and I’m gonna hold you to your word! HAHAHA!

In all honesty though, this is a great story and a hell of a ride. All the Hellsing characters are true to the original vision and the plot is WOOO! Thrilling, engaging, and wonderfully well written. Gotta say, I loved the Pip x Seras/Integra x Alucard moments too. Absolutely delicious and too far and few between.

I do most sincerely hope that you update in the near feature. As they say on the TV Tropes page for Hellsing, this is proof that the remaining 10of fan fiction) is worth dying for. I’ll be forever waiting for more ;D
Mistress of Destruction chapter 24 . 9/23/2018
This is an absolutely amazing story! It really is a terrible pity you weren't able to finish it, though I completely understand how life can get in the way. Just thought I should send some compliments.
Darksidejuggalo chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I’m crying on such an obscene level right now! Not only have I been reading this story ALL WEEK! But now I’ve caught up! Now I have to wait! NOOOOO. please never stop writing, I love hellsing FanFictions but this is most assuredly the best one .site. I await the next release with bated breathe. My love, give me the symphony that is your words!
LILFOC chapter 24 . 11/8/2017
I love this story! The creativity, the writing, the romance between Pip and Seras and the Characters are spot on!
I really hope you plan to continue this but as a fellow author and full time employee I know how difficult that is!
Thanks for such an amazing story either way!
Kartos chapter 24 . 10/28/2017
I think I reviewed on AO3 maybe, but I want you to know I love this and cannot wait for more.
Fey Beauty chapter 24 . 10/28/2017
When is the next chapter coming out? Also, it's amazing how long this story has been going for THREE WHOLE YEARS! I can't wait to see what happens next!
charlottoundria chapter 24 . 4/24/2017
I have been following this story for a while now and I absolutely love it. It's kind of difficult to find Hellsing fanfiction of such a high quality. I also like the slow and realistic portrayal of Alucard and Integra's developing feelings. The plot is unique and interesting. I really hope you continue with this!
Vi-Violence chapter 24 . 4/19/2017
Oh, please tell me that this is live. Fantastic work, really.
Niyuis chapter 24 . 4/5/2017
At first i didn't want to read this because it was a work in progress (i didn't want to be disappointed again with a incomplete story with no end in sight), but it's so hard to find a well written fic these days, i just had to give it a chance...And let me tell you, it was so worth it!
This is one of the best Hellsing fic i've had the pleasure to read, it's so well written, the characters are IC and the plot is really good. I couldn't stop reading (even though it was like 3AM and i got class at 7Am) it was too good and each chapter just make me want more and more.
Thank you for writing this and for sharing it with us, thank you!
I love this fic and i hope i can see the next chapter soon (please?)
(I'm sorry for any grammar mistake you may find in this review : ( )
Dragonbinder chapter 24 . 11/2/2016