Reviews for The Witch House
Mistress of Destruction chapter 24 . 9/23/2018
This is an absolutely amazing story! It really is a terrible pity you weren't able to finish it, though I completely understand how life can get in the way. Just thought I should send some compliments.
Darksidejuggalo chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I’m crying on such an obscene level right now! Not only have I been reading this story ALL WEEK! But now I’ve caught up! Now I have to wait! NOOOOO. please never stop writing, I love hellsing FanFictions but this is most assuredly the best one .site. I await the next release with bated breathe. My love, give me the symphony that is your words!
LILFOC chapter 24 . 11/8/2017
I love this story! The creativity, the writing, the romance between Pip and Seras and the Characters are spot on!
I really hope you plan to continue this but as a fellow author and full time employee I know how difficult that is!
Thanks for such an amazing story either way!
Kartos chapter 24 . 10/28/2017
I think I reviewed on AO3 maybe, but I want you to know I love this and cannot wait for more.
Fey Beauty chapter 24 . 10/28/2017
When is the next chapter coming out? Also, it's amazing how long this story has been going for THREE WHOLE YEARS! I can't wait to see what happens next!
charlottoundria chapter 24 . 4/24/2017
I have been following this story for a while now and I absolutely love it. It's kind of difficult to find Hellsing fanfiction of such a high quality. I also like the slow and realistic portrayal of Alucard and Integra's developing feelings. The plot is unique and interesting. I really hope you continue with this!
Vi-Violence chapter 24 . 4/19/2017
Oh, please tell me that this is live. Fantastic work, really.
Niyuis chapter 24 . 4/5/2017
At first i didn't want to read this because it was a work in progress (i didn't want to be disappointed again with a incomplete story with no end in sight), but it's so hard to find a well written fic these days, i just had to give it a chance...And let me tell you, it was so worth it!
This is one of the best Hellsing fic i've had the pleasure to read, it's so well written, the characters are IC and the plot is really good. I couldn't stop reading (even though it was like 3AM and i got class at 7Am) it was too good and each chapter just make me want more and more.
Thank you for writing this and for sharing it with us, thank you!
I love this fic and i hope i can see the next chapter soon (please?)
(I'm sorry for any grammar mistake you may find in this review : ( )
Dragonbinder chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
Please please please!
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
Sunset Nightfall chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
The story is nice. It's very creative and it makes me think. But honestly, I got bored because there was a lot to read and the suspense and waiting is killing me. I thought I'd get to read the part where they kill Anguis and his demons but I guess there's more to this than I hoped it would be.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 24 . 9/12/2016
Wow, this is a really fantastic story! Amazingly well done. I'm super glad I finally gave it a try- to be honest, I'd been passing it over because of the listed pairings (I love AluSeras). But this is definitely one of the best Hellaing fics I've read yet. Can't wait for more! Ps forgive any rambling or typos. I'm writing this on my iPod at 7am after staying up all night reading this.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
Hi , I have a requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Crossover between Hellsing and Supernatural ( Alternate take on what happens to Bloody Mary after the episode )

Main Pairing : Alucard x Bloody Mary ( Anime Style Appearance ) .

Rated M For : Lemons, Language , Violence .

Genre : Romance / Supernatural ( With minor horror )

Title : A Vampire Love Story .

Summary : She, was, defeated, but, not, completely, destroyed , the , infamous, Bloody Mary , suddenly, finds, herself, in ,another, world, inhabited , by, vampires, and, ghouls, and, she, just, happened, happened, to, come, across, the, most, deadly , of, them, all, Alucard ,the, no life king .

To, the, author, please, do, my, requested, crossover, story, that's, all, I, am , kindly, asking..

Thank You ..

PS : Bloody Mary ( As a vampire ) will be slightly more power or if not equal to Alucard himself ( depending on your choice ) , also, you can, add ideas of your own to make the story more interesting :)
RuKkA chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
Congrats on graduating! As always I loved your update! I think that guest must be reading a different story. Your Alucard isn't out of character and all his supernatural abilities and characterizations have be enjoyable thus far. Keep up the good work! Each update you keep us readers on our toes!
Mars chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Can't wait for confrontation. And maybe a break for our heroes. They've been through so much.
Chades chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
If I were a cat, I'd be purring and feeling utterly content. Whump makes me happy (what kinda person am I, yikes? :D) but ohh the fluff. Yesss!