Reviews for Meitantei
ThePredicate chapter 12 . 3/22
I just finished reading this whole fic thus far, and I really love it :D I'm sad that you haven't updated in so long, but you clearly put a lot of time and effort into these chapters and I'm sure you're busy. Looking forward to your next update :)
cm chapter 12 . 3/1
This is so good! Argh! To just stop there... The agony of waiting to see how this mystery unravels!

Despite Shinichi's musings, Hakuba must have been to silence him, since he was onto the fact that Kaito didn't do it. Since Shinichi's sure as well, he's next on the list. Nakamori's probably to draw suspicion away, as well as the fact that he knows Kaito. Am I right? Am I wrong? And that line about the not-canary that "died" but Shinichi and Kaito hearing a strange bird way back at the beginning of the story... There's something going on! Was it the neice?

It's been over ten months! Please don't tell us this won't be updated anymore! It's such a good mystery!
Jennosaur chapter 12 . 2/19
Nooooo, please don't tell me you've stopped updating this fic :'( It's too good! Don't abandon it!
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Ah now I want to read about Kaito and Shinichi's one and only playdate
bobbyneko chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
This is so much fun!
I really like the characterization!
Amazing Bluie chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I am really enjoying this story! I hope you continue before long!
MsDreamer93 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
The plot of this fanfic is very interesting and unique. The plot flows very smoothly and you describe everything very well. I also like the relationship that you show between Shinichi and Kaito.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Yuu3 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I love it! More please.

Note, one of your AN in previous chapter mentioned never having heard or read KID calling Hattori, tantei-han. Incorrect, i remember KID /did/ call him just that. Unfortunately, i can't tell you the exact chapter (you want me to search though 900 over chapters?! Right now? When i just stayed well over midnight to finish this wonderful fic?) or movie. Not sure about anime since i only watch movie and manga. I remember it because it was one of my favourite part. Must have re-read it over and over again (or re-watched) for it to stick.

Just a slight...discomfort i got to mention. Quotes. It's too much. I know Shinichi is a very, very avid fan of Holmes. And being in regular contract with other Holmes fan (his Detective Club members) might have made him more vocal about his..."obsession" (can one call it obsession? Or maybe fanboying would be a better term) but it just really made him OOC. Even in the manga, disregarding mentions about Holmes, actual quotes are rare.
Lady of the Shards chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I didn't realize I'd reached chapter twelve till I got to the end and reached for the next button. Loved the chapter.
Onegaiii chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Please update. ONEGAIIIII! ;( Please Please Please we love you we love your story and we're happy that you've updated as soon as you can. ;)) 3
mya chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
just a few things
1 how old were kaito and shinichi when they first met?
2 in the quote war, they talked like kaito was kid
3 im looking forward to that heist
4 im also wondering what that other possibility as to why the culprit hasnt gone after shinichi
cant wait to see what you have in store
mapplepie chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Haha that impromptu quote war amused me too!
xxkyuxx chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Way the go for the quote war! So I wonder who framed Kaito , who is behind the attacks on the detectives and what is his/her motive? Please update soon! Oh and out of pure curiosity ... what is the pairing for the story? (just making sure if I guessed right on the pairing)
IHappenedToComeAcrossFanfics chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
This has potential. Now all I need to know is ... is this story KaiShin?! I'm really really curious because KaiShin is my OTP.
kai.vi.shin.blu chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I totally agree with you! I was amused when you suddenly brought up a quote war . This story is extremely unpredictable! and that's what makes it interesting . Wonder what will happen next ... I'll be waiting for the update!