Reviews for Meitantei
emptymorgue chapter 12 . 11/28
ah... i’m so sad this isn’t still updating... you did a nice job
Ezra Scarlet chapter 12 . 10/22
okay i know it says u havent updated since 2014 which royally sucks ass because this is an awesome fanfiction, but i do hope ur still active and update soon! Im really enjoying all of the different dynamics between the characters, and cant wait to see the mystery solved and know what going on with shinichi's anti kid detective stalker, so please please please if ur still active update soon bc i really love this story!
I love this story so far!
ryuu chapter 12 . 3/2
This is amazing! I hope you will continue this story. The mysteries are well written. I came with many speculations for what will happen. I don't normally stumbled upon a mystery story that's so good in fanfiction. Please don't give up on this story.
lumutness chapter 1 . 2/22
Shinichi acknowledges Jii-chan's intelligence is one of memorable moment I love in this chapter.
I really hope you haven't given up on this story because it's really good I'd love to see the conclusion
TheEdifier chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Very well-written! I appreciate how much thought and care has gone into writing this, you've done a skillful job with all of the different characterization. The plot is also impressive, the weaving together of the different events and scenes is so skillfully done! I really am happy I found this story, thanks for all your work in writing it!
PipeDReam chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
wait...this hasn't been updated in over 2 years...shit
we're never getting closure, are we?! can you at least post what you had PLANNED so that we know the conclusions to the mysteries?! PLEASE? the frame-up at the very least will drive us mad, along with whats going on with the fanatic and uni students, the break up couple and what the detectives conclusion over Kaito will be i.e. will hey discover Pandora or what?! GAH THE SUSPENSE!
PipeDReam chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
ooohhh...dark indeed
though this mystery of the other option that the fanatic taking is gonna drive me insane until we find out about it; and obviously it will be the one to come about
all in all, seriously loving this fic!
Regality chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
ok, this, this is gonna be good times from now on - these two interacting freely will be the highlight of this fic!
PipeDReam chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
hhmmm...very interesting
there's so much going on, it's a really amazing fic, you know? There's definitely something going on with the detective club members, we need to solve the mystery of Kaito's frame-up (which i'm beginning to think was a prank gone wrong on the other side i.e. the victim and camera guy were faking the footage and the planted gem, only for the latter to purposefully mess with it so that the other died and Kaito was framed for real) and now there's this issue of a psychotic fan targeting Shinichi and Nakamori...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
this is a seriously fascinating fic; now we even have an interlude mystery!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
oh jeez...poor Hakuba...
PipeDream chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
hhm, if Kaito is 19, how old's Shinichi? if he was Conan a year ago, then does that mean he was Conan for a year and is also 19?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
oh wow...poor Kaito...damn his icythophobia...and i'm guessing the cat's gonna end up with Eri!