Reviews for The True Fourth Marauder
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I think this is a really good idea, for Fred to be the true fourth Marauder. It's original, and you wrote it out well. My only complaint would be that Fred changed way too easily from being in denial about his death to totally rocking it and accepting his Marauder position. More emotion would make it better. Other than that, this was all good. :)
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was so touching! Fred's reaction is so sad, yet expected - what is the /right/ way to respond to the fact that you're dead? And the whole fourth marauder thing, reunited at last; are you trying to kill my feels? That was too sweet. Good job! :)

colorful swirls
dimitrisgirl18 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Argh, there goes my heart. Poor Fred-but I can see him fitting right in with the Marauders! It's definitely quite a nice concept, especially because it feels like a little bit of happy closure to his death. I especially loved when Fred commented on the map :3 He was meeting his idols! Good job.

Allie
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Nopenopenope. I have tears in my eyes omg. Firstly, because Fred. Secondly, because Remus, sad, sweet, careful Remus, who knows exactly what has happened. And then Sirius and James, together again, and I just...ouch. My favourite of yours, definitely because feeeeels. D: well done!
APhoenixRising chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I like this. The afterlife is something quite difficult to write about and I think you did it quite well. I like how they include Fred into the Marauders.
I noticed a couple of typos though, and Fred suddenly going from distressed to calm so quickly was a bit odd.

Overall it was a nice little aftermath of the battle from the side we don't hear about often.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was heartbreaking, of course.
The fact that Fred's dead really makes everything about him heartbreaking to me :P

However, I really like that you made him the "fourth Marauder," so to speak. He and George always were the spiritual descendants to the Marauders, and making that official just feels fitting :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ooh, this was a really interesting take on Fred's death. It was heartbreaking- but really unique- how Fred didn't know, or believe, that he was dead in the beginning. That was so sad, but I loved that. I also loved how they took him in as the fourth- he really would have made a good marauder, much better than Peter. You had several places in which you were missing commas, but other than that, the grammar and spelling was very good. Nicely done on this!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ahhhh this made me squeal alot! I love marauder fics and I love that Fred became rhe 4th marauder and this was just so perfect. I like how Remus realised they were dead (although it wasn't bellatrix who killed him) and i love how james just shrugged off the map as a team effort xD

Lovely, lovely job!
MirrorBlade19725 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh the feels I had while reading this! It was kinda sad and heartbreaking when Remus tells Fred he is dead and Fred is in denial... I also liked how he meets the Marauders first in the afterlife and how they offer him the spot of the fourth marauder. He really was a true prankster! Brilliant fic. Enjoyed reading it.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was sweet. And sad. I was so shocked over Fred's death. It just came on so suddenly and I cried. I'm not sure Fred would be in so much denial. He strikes me as the person who'd probably embrace death - especially if he found the marauders on the other side.

But I liked it nonetheless. Well done.
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yay! Yay for Fred, and yay for the Marauders! This was really cute and well written. I think I want to go off and read more stories now like this, because it was just touching. I really liked the scene between them all, and I found it to be quite realistic and entertaining. Good job.
shadowcaster01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was certainly different, and in a good way. So, the Marauders continue their adventures after death in the great beyond? With Fred now on their team , I wonder what kind of chaos they'll inflict... Fred seemed to accept his situation a little too quickly after his initial reaction, but apart from that it was a good read.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was sweet! I like how you incorporated the white mist from Harry's experience and Fred's confusion. Of course Sirius would talk about him, and Fred's comment to James was perfect.
volfan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So sweet. I could see Fred being totally lost when separated from George. I love the idea of him being with the other Marauders.
UpToNoGood chapter 1 . 4/13/2013