Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
staypee chapter 27 . 6/18/2019
Thank you so much for an amazing story! I started this a few days ago and just couldn't stop until I read the very last chapter. Loved your story, your characterization, everything! Thank you! 3
Lady L Shardlake chapter 2 . 6/16/2018
This was such a nice story. Thank you very much. You handled the characters so well and wrote them very convincingly
Lady L Shardlake chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
This was such a good chapter. I loved how you worked with the canon from the show. And Belle was awesome!
Lady L Shardlake chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
That was really good. You made me cry
Crow chapter 27 . 5/13/2018
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing it. Enjoyed every moment!
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Perfection.
Mentathial chapter 27 . 3/15/2018
this story was wonderful
Elena chapter 27 . 2/25/2018
That was great. I enjoyed the whole thing
EverMineEverThine chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Love this story! The bond between them felt really authentic and I adored all the au details you through in. Great job!
LightFiction chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
'and Regina had all the empathy of a fox out for the kill.' ohh that was goood, loved this quote especially
McCartneyQc chapter 27 . 7/20/2017
Epic thank you
LightFiction chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
Ohhh I feel like I'm remembering this! I was in this fandom around 2012 or 2013 and I might have read this fic :)
LightFiction chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
'' Everyone wanted something, and it seemed that what she wanted was him.'' this last closing sentence sounded so poetic, I loved it. Tho I'm surprised that Belle is suddenly crushing on him, it seemed that they were just on friendly terms. I can't wait to read the chapter from Rumple's point of view!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Omg I love these types of stories! This is brilliant!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
aweeeee. they are so sweet! I love this so much already