Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
ujemaima chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Wow! He actually took a day off - that is devotion. A terrific chapter!
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
That was so funny, I love the part about the law or Mary Margaret's wrath. Funny! Want more so keep it coming
Starcrier chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
I love Belle. I just love her so much. This was wonderful.
Drac1026 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
I loved how this chapter worked out. I'm so glad Rumpel rescued Belle in this chapter, and that she told Nolan what for. Looking forward to all the mushiness coming soon.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
I think David could arrest Gold all he wanted, but no attorney in his right mind would want to send Gold to trial. No jury would convict a man beating up his son and pregnant's wife's kidnapper. Heck, I'd give him a medal if I was on that jury.

So glad Gold was the one to find Belle and save her. And yay! The baby's okay! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Cora and Killian get locked up in the grimiest cell known to man.
ctdg chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
great chapter! i'm so happy belle is now free (all thanks that fantastic multipurpose cane of gold XD)
juju0268 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Loved where she threatned David, so cute!
rosesoul chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Wow! Another fantastic chapter. :)
btw I have noticed some pple mentioned " bed of thorns". Is this another fanfic story on this site? or is it a book? Coz I have noticed "bed of thorns" mentioned in by other readers for other stories. Sorry if this is not the place to pose this question...i had no idea how else to ask?
Rumple's Slave chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Here's another non-American reader... Hello from Germany and thanks for a thrilling story!
Hermitess chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
Oh, I'm so glad that both Belle and the baby are okay! And I loved Bell scolding David at the end there.
rumbelleonce chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
I LOVE this mustupdate soon n often. IT MUST NEVER END!
WantFanFics chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
Thank everything in existence that you've been updating so quickly (unless I'm imagining it in which case...who cares!) loved this! Love how Gold sorta cares for Regina in a way her own mother doesn't. Love how Gold saves Belle in a feat of heroics. Love love how the baby is fine. And, most importantly, I love how Belle tied Charmings hands behind his back and threatened to ruin his life by using the collective power of women (LOL) now I can't wait to see the reunion between Belle and Bae and more lovely fluff between Gold and Belle (of course!)
r2metoo chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
I can't tell you how obsessively I've been waiting for you to update this! I'm so glad you did. So very good! Nice to see Belle is finally safe.
Lattelady chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
Excellent chapter. Between this chapter and the last you showed Gold's sharp edge. Nicely done. I loved the line you stole from Snow, "You found me." Though you get extra kudos for NOT adding Charming's too sweet line of "I'll always find you."
Ladii Emelia chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
You always do a wonderful job integrating scenes from the show into this fic. Really enjoyed this chapter, as I always do. _
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »