Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
RumBellina chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH so. close. So close to "I Love You" this time. She knows she can stay and she's a part of the family now, at least. and SO CLOSE to sleeping in the same bed! I mean GAH. They need to consummate this marriage and be all super-official, that's what I think. Oh my gosh you keep tugging at my heart. I feel like I just need to breath a certain way and things will go the way I hope, like it's so close, so delicately balanced on the edge, just a puff of air will make it happen. but it doesn't. and it makes me love and hate you all the more. 3
RumBellina chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Oh my gosh I cried so much when Gold told Belle no one loved her. I had to go get my husband and just hug him for a while. I wanted it to play out so many different ways. I wanted her to ask "who then?" when he said people love her, and then for him to almost accidentally blurt out "I do." I wanted him to go into her room when she wouldn't answer him and just sit with her, or chance lying down with her to hold her. I wanted them to get real close during the fight and have it end in passionate kissing. I wanted so many different scenarios but you just fill me with anxiety instead! Though my heart hates to admit it, it's good this way. Possibly best. You give opportunity to the expression of love, you set it up to show both parties want to stay together, but you don't hand everything to the reader on a silver platter first thing. There's tension and build up and it is gorgeous. I'm excited to continue reading (since you have plenty more chapters already available) and see what you do with these characters. I love it, even if I can't get everything I want all the time,.lol
The Auburn Girl chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
I have returned! From orientation that is :) I loved this chapter because it made me laugh at Belle's mood-swings. And Russell was very patient through it all, which I find amazing. Bae is just too adorable! *sigh* gotta love him! Great chapter :D
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 25 . 6/20/2013
Can you make it two more chapter, I really like reading this story and want more so keep it coming
RumBellina chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Just read chapter 7 and oh my gosh I love the angst! You do a great job at getting their personalities out there. The strength of Gold's walls, Belle's hurt from rejection, reading being fun, excellent!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
No, no, no, no, no. This story is not allowed to end. I demand that you continue this story until little Baby Gold is getting married. Okay?

I did love Belle having morning sickness and hormones yelling at Ruby and Gold. His reaction was hysterical, just rolling his eyes and retreating to safety. Loved it.

My favorite part was when he was kissing her stomach. I almost cried. Really, just so beautiful.
RumBellina chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Three things:
1. I just found this story and after only one chapter, I'm squeaking with excitement about how this is going to turn out.
2. I love that you're keeping Mr. Gold CLEVER, you portray him wonderfully and that's a sincere testament to your skills and writing style.
3. Your Author Note for chapter one mentioned "Rumbellina fun" and that is EXACTLY what I'm lookin' for. I mean, hello.
Ladii Emelia chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
Great update, looking forward to his confrontation with David.
SkyBlueSw chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
I do hope Gold gets out of trouble easily. Thanks for the update.
Hermitess chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
I loved Granny and Ruby in this chapter. I laughed at Belle yelling at Ruby while Belle was sick. I'm going to miss this story but I do look forward to the last chapter.
WantFanFics chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
What!? Coming to a close?! O.O I mean... I know it has to happen... But then what updates will I look forward to so eagerly? Nevertheless it's wonderful and I can't wait for the next update
rumbelleonce chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
No! You cant end it. The baby has to be born. I love this story. If u end it u have to write the sequel
juju0268 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
I've enjoyed this story a lot, sorry to see it end.
Rumbelle4ever chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
I love this story it is so cute
Chauchi chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
So what have we learned from this installment? Never hide a key anywhere outside your house, a cane is not only useful for beating the crap outta people, but also makes a damn fine crowbar, and never ever piss off a pregnant woman. Brilliant! I also loved how you worked in the pirate ship, btw, lol. This is a terrific story! I'm really enjoying it. Their reunion discussion about the baby was very well written. I liked how you captured Belle's nervousness and I particularly loved Gold's "stop believing my nonsense." That was a terrific line and really summed up his character in a nutshell. Great job!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »