Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
CLKit chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness I just found this story and its fantastic! I hope to see a new chapter soon!
Sabelina chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Hello,

I just wanted to tell you that I love your story. It's one of the best I've read on facfiction and so very well done. Hope all is well and that the story wil be updated soon. I'm going through a hard dose of withdraws.

Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Where'd you go?! :) This is one of my faves and I hope to read lots more soon!
Mimi chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Well everything came out well for now
I like Regina,don't kill her please but I hate Cora a lot so yeah
Well I like Killian too, have mercy :3
Great update
I will wait for more to read
Bai bai
emospritelet chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
Okay, can I just say how much I've enjoyed this story? I love the AU angle and I particularly enjoyed their fight scenes - despite all the angst - well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
Please - more than one more chapter and don't leave us hanging too long. This is one of the better fics out there these days. Would dearly love a couple more chapters from you.
RumBellina chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Freakin' Cora... Freakin' Killian... I hope Gold doesn't get in a ton of trouble! You said there will be one more chapter, will it cover the issue with the police, the trial of Cora and Killian, the effect of all of this on Regina, and possibly the birth of the bebe? PLEEEASE !
RumBellina chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Whoa she's only 3 weeks? Most women don't find out until they're 5 weeks in, and even then they a lot of women won't tell anyone just yet because there's still a decent chance at miscarriage. Good thing Bae is so perceptive so Gold knows sooner rather than later! The back-and-forth between David and Belle was perf. Oh my goodness, such a little fireball.
RumBellina chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh you don't. hit. women. Especially not pregnant women. I really really hope drugging and scaring and hurting Belle doesn't have any lasting effects on the baby. Stress is BAD for pregnancy! Grrrrrrr. Also, I hope she's not too upset with Gold over the whole Cora thing. She's smart, she should know that Killian isn't truthful/knowledgeable. after what he said about Gold abandoning Bae, she should be able to figure out that Jones isn't very truthful.
RumBellina chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
OMG I was so excited because Belle is totes preggers, right? But no, you completely overshadowed that possible excitement WITH A FREAKIN HOME INVASION. You...you sneaky sneak, getting our hearts all happy just before pulling the rug from beneath our feet.
RumBellina chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.
RumBellina chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
very worth the wait. Are they gonna have babies now?
RumBellina chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
...holy cow.
RumBellina chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
So much better. That kiss... so much better than him just speaking the words. Especially since he deals with words, contracts, agreements, it's the sincere actions like holding her and stroking her back that show everything. Perfection.
RumBellina chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH so. close. So close to "I Love You" this time. She knows she can stay and she's a part of the family now, at least. and SO CLOSE to sleeping in the same bed! I mean GAH. They need to consummate this marriage and be all super-official, that's what I think. Oh my gosh you keep tugging at my heart. I feel like I just need to breath a certain way and things will go the way I hope, like it's so close, so delicately balanced on the edge, just a puff of air will make it happen. but it doesn't. and it makes me love and hate you all the more. 3
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »