Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
eek! I've just fell into this ship... and it's one of my faves. your story is amazing!
3tinkgemini chapter 23 . 8/22/2016
Whoa! I can't even...I mean...Just...Whoa! Intense! That's about all u can say! Great job pulling in the events of the show and twisting them into your story!
3tinkgemini chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
Eek! That was beautifully done. I just love how you wrote the I love you' s! I'll admit I was a little worried he wouldn't say it back yet, I'm so very happy that he did! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are an amazing writer!
3tinkgemini chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
Uh oh! I have a feeling that is going to come back and bite him! That was such a true to character moment for him though! I'm glad you played it out that way. I don't think I've said this yet but you are an amazing writer! I love how I can feel all the emotions of all the characters! D
3tinkgemini chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
Ok so I read this one before I went to sleep last night. Let me tell you that was amazing. I really like how you handle that. It's a little awkward reviewing sex scenes for me so I will just say this : holy crap that was hot! ;)
3tinkgemini chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
That was unbelievably...perfect. My throat was tight and my eyes were watering.
3tinkgemini chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
I do love that you are dragging it out! So much more emotional that way. I could actually feel all of it as if it was happening to me. Great job!
3tinkgemini chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
Yay!Bae! So excited to see what happens next! I was wondering if and who would bring up the sleeping arrangement. ;) off I go to the next chapter! Eek! So excited
3tinkgemini chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
I just love the way he is taking care of her.
3tinkgemini chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
Dun! Dun! DUN! Ooo I like this! Gold is not happy!
3tinkgemini chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
Ugh! That hit me in the heart! Amazingly written! I love how true to character that was for both of them. Wouldn't be Rumbelle without angst! On to the next chapter!
3tinkgemini chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
I just found this story. I'm really liking the plot line you have going so far. I hope we get to see what Gold is thinking soon! Ok I'm off to the next chapter! )
KathGiovan chapter 27 . 12/12/2015
you are amazing! just finished this story and i am utterly gutted its the end. all 27 chapters had me on edge and me squealing at the computer screen! you are a very talented writer and i can't wait to read more of you fix. katherine xx
ladyofthewoo chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
*fans self*
good gracious.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2015
Please please please please please please please finish Faith in fiction
728 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »