Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2015
Please please please please please please please finish Faith in fiction
DarlingDreamALittleBigger chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
Hey !
I just want to tell you how much I loved your fanfic ! The plot was simple but so entertaining ! The characters were very much endearing, and I love your Bae ! (And Belle and Russel, of course !).

You did very well by using the tv show's sentences and situations and your ideas were very original !

Well done, and thank you so much for sharing !
Trixie09 chapter 27 . 5/21/2015
Such a great story. Just found it today. Loved the characters, development, and plot.
June Magic chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
Thank you! Thank you giving us this lovely story. For your time, for your work, for your imagination and your willingness to share it with us. As a fanfic writer to another, thank you.
OneMagician chapter 27 . 4/25/2015
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for the good read.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
A wonderful story that I spent all evening reading! Thanks for writing it!
ufc91 chapter 27 . 1/23/2015
I had a wonderful time reading this story! I absolutely enjoyed how you developed the characters, especially the two main characters. I even found it interesting that you chose to let the character of Regina get away with what she certainly highlights Russell Gold's sense of morality.
Opera123 chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
loved chapter 19, worth the build up
Opera123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
loved your opening chapter, you nailed it honey
made me a follower after this, which is rare for me
Guest chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
Queen of the Skye chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
Oh, this was so wonderful! I read all 27 chapters in one sitting and so can't really be more articulate than that, just :) :) :) :) :)
griseldalafey chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
This was beautiful. I've spend the entire evening reading it and have been crying at certain parts. I love how it's completely un-rushed and how you've taken the time to explore their characters and relationship!
WillowlovesRumbelle chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
During the last few days I was lost in your story.
I absolutely loved it!

Wonderful written, beautiful relationship... just perfect
susantrules chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
This story is incredible. Absolutely incredible.
OUATWhoLock chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
Omg. This story was amazing. I normally dont read AUs like this (where they are WAYYY different) but by the time I found out I was already hooked. Ha. Hooked. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing writer. Loved the Once Upon a Time and Rumplestiltskin bit at the end. :D
714 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »