Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
on-stolen-time chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I do have to say, this is one of the Belle/Gold fics I have enjoyed the most thus far. It is very cleverly written, I adore the humor (the rat part had me laughing out loud). Fabulous work my friend. I must quickly read the rest, but I felt the need to thank you here.
fancybread35 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Your story is lovely, and not sure if this is intentional, but in the TV series the doctor's name is Whale, not Whaler (from last chapter), and the dog's name is Pongo (from 101 Dalmations movie), not Pogo.
Sandpiper chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
As much as Mr. Gold is a dumbass for thinking Belle won't be annoyed at him trying to force a therapist onto her, Gaston is a bigger one!
I laughed so hard at Gold slamming the door in his face because, honestly, what did he think would happen when he shows up on a man's doorstep an announces he's planning to take his wife?
And Mr. Gold had a totally valid point...trying too woo your ex with a rose stolen from her house? Dear Lord!
giu chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
this story is perfect, i love it so much
CharlotteAshmore chapter 27 . 10/24/2013
i read it all the way through. absolutely wonderful story!
Diva0789 chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
I have to tell you that you sucked me into a new fandom. I'd never really been interested in OUaT before, but I had a hankering for more of your fic and since Tin Man seems to be no more for you I decided to give this a try. I loved it. I am now a hardcore Rumbelle shipper. Thanks hun!
Howlin Mad Hoffa chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
I have never enjoyed any fanfiction, and very nearly any book, as much as I have this.
You are an amazing writer and should never stop.
Just one word of advice: Get a publisher. I would love to have even one of your stories on my shelf.
Actually, after I've read your other fictions I might print and bind them. Truly, truly amazing work.
ForzaOUAT chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
This story is outstanding. I had actually intended to go to bed ...erm ...almost 8 hours ago. Yeah. So glad I don't work today because I'm going to have to finish it now. Thank you for sharing.
aleaokielias chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
Great story! Really loved it! Congrats!
AuroraBlix chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
What the fuck is Regina's PROBLEM?!

AuroraBlix chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I thought about mentioning the Gary/Gaston-thing but figured the explanation was exactly that. I also laughed a lot during this chapter, so thank you!

AuroraBlix chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Ah! He jinxed it!

AuroraBlix chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I think that's what I'd do if I was stuck in an unfamiliar house with an unfamiliar person, too. Just clean the fuck out of everthing! (That sounds dirtier than I meant it.) Really interesting so far. Kickass premise!

BookWorm37 chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful. Just wonderful. :D
BookWorm37 chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
That's the worst: craving something your body doesn't want you to eat.
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »