Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
Electricboa chapter 27 . 1/20/2014
I've read a few stories where the Storybrooke side of the series never happens, but this is the first one I've read where the Enchanted Forest side never existed. I was quite pleasantly surprised to see just how well written it was and just how nicely it worked as its own story. The character interactions were so flawless and enjoyable to read that I was looking forward to seeing the back and forth between them. Being that this was a longer story, it really gave time for their relationship to transition from a business arrangement to actual affection without it seeming forced or rushed at all.

I especially liked the way you had counterparts to Cora and Hook that both stayed true to their character and still fit into the world. Mila ended up being a pretty despicable character, though. Admittedly, she was in the show, but you really added some nasty traits. The backstories you created for established Storybrooke characters, like Gold, Regina, and Belle were a nice touch that added more depth to the characters. I was surprised to see Bae play such a large role in the story, but having him integrate with Belle and Gold was a great idea. Having him warm up to Belle over time was also nicely done, not too fast, just enough to be natural.

There were two things that I kind of expected to see, but didn't. It had looked like Belle would confront Gold about Cora, but she never did. The other part was when Bae was in college, I half expected to see Emma there with him. That being said, I greatly enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work.
GUEST chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE FAITH IN FICTION! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!
vulgar shudder chapter 27 . 12/25/2013
I must have read half of this before it was finished, and I just spent christmas day rereading and finishing this, awesome way to spend the day!

I just love their relationship in this, and the family relationship and the dialogue it's wonderful. Awesome story, one of my fave Rumbelles, thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
Third Time I've re-read this one ! I love it! WHERE IS FAITH IN FICTION? Anticipation is killing me
on-stolen-time chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I do have to say, this is one of the Belle/Gold fics I have enjoyed the most thus far. It is very cleverly written, I adore the humor (the rat part had me laughing out loud). Fabulous work my friend. I must quickly read the rest, but I felt the need to thank you here.
fancybread35 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Your story is lovely, and not sure if this is intentional, but in the TV series the doctor's name is Whale, not Whaler (from last chapter), and the dog's name is Pongo (from 101 Dalmations movie), not Pogo.
Sandpiper chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
As much as Mr. Gold is a dumbass for thinking Belle won't be annoyed at him trying to force a therapist onto her, Gaston is a bigger one!
I laughed so hard at Gold slamming the door in his face because, honestly, what did he think would happen when he shows up on a man's doorstep an announces he's planning to take his wife?
And Mr. Gold had a totally valid point...trying too woo your ex with a rose stolen from her house? Dear Lord!
giu chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
this story is perfect, i love it so much
CharlotteAshmore chapter 27 . 10/24/2013
i read it all the way through. absolutely wonderful story!
Diva0789 chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
I have to tell you that you sucked me into a new fandom. I'd never really been interested in OUaT before, but I had a hankering for more of your fic and since Tin Man seems to be no more for you I decided to give this a try. I loved it. I am now a hardcore Rumbelle shipper. Thanks hun!
Howlin Mad Hoffa chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
I have never enjoyed any fanfiction, and very nearly any book, as much as I have this.
You are an amazing writer and should never stop.
Just one word of advice: Get a publisher. I would love to have even one of your stories on my shelf.
Actually, after I've read your other fictions I might print and bind them. Truly, truly amazing work.
ForzaOUAT chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
This story is outstanding. I had actually intended to go to bed ...erm ...almost 8 hours ago. Yeah. So glad I don't work today because I'm going to have to finish it now. Thank you for sharing.
aleaokielias chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
Great story! Really loved it! Congrats!
AuroraBlix chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
What the fuck is Regina's PROBLEM?!

: )
AuroraBlix chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I thought about mentioning the Gary/Gaston-thing but figured the explanation was exactly that. I also laughed a lot during this chapter, so thank you!

: )