Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
Susan chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
So, you said you loved reviews?

Here you go - you earn each and every one of them. I'm reading chapter 5 of your beautiful fic at the moment, and I'm so curious how Belle and our grumpy darling are going to get down to business. I like very much that you don't rush them into anything unbelievable. I can see romance on the horizon, but I'm glad there are still so many chapters before me...
I thank you so so much for publishing your story here so I and other shippers can enjoy a tremedously well-crafted story.

Thank you!
fringeperson chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
I loved this story from start to finish. Thank you for writing it.
Skaarsheart chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely loved this story!
AquaJasmine23 chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
Usually, I don't particularly like reading AU- no- magic- or- curse- or- FTL fanfiction, but I seriously freaking fell in love with this. It is beyond the words human capability bestowed the ability upon us to express, beyond beauty and phenomenal - ness. It's damn near perfect- as close as humans can get, I think. You've expressed the growing True Love and denial and suppressed emotions and concealed lust and heartbreak BREATHTAKINGLY WELL, and I commemorate you for it. Thank you so much for writing this spectacular tale.
PS: Ava is just adorable. Adorable. Purely adorable. Like Roland!:)
E. Darkbow chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
This is really well-written: the pace was just right and the character development was perfect. You did an amazing job!
TheGirlWhoWaited1988 chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
Amazing story! I started this at 10 last night and just now finished it. I'm supposed to be packing to move...should be fun to explain to my hubby why I am so far behind when he gets home from work. Lol
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
Fabulous!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
"As neglected as a fat house cat." Lol, that is an awesome sentence.
LNAN chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Your dialog is absolutely fantastic! That bit about the shrub- oh man, so funny. Witty and delightful.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Omg this has been an amazing read. I read the whole thing in a few days cause life got in the way, but this is one of the best rumbelle stories I've ever read! It's got everything! And I love the killian storyline as well as how you incorporate the other characters and change their ages! Truly awesome!
riversong13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love love love this story, its probably one of the best fics I have ever read and I can read it over and over and it never gets boring. You are a great writer please keep it up.
In the Vulcan greeting,
" Live long and prosper"
katiearbour95 chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
I very much enjoyed your story. It had plenty of of buildup that made us long for the good parts to finally happen. The only part that really bothered me was Whale's name. I also expected their to be a mention of Emma and Bae as we thought we had foreshadowing when they first met. It was very well written, your grammer was fantastic and this story has kept me entertained for like three days. Great job and hope to see more Rumbelle from you in the future.
eneath chapter 27 . 3/7/2014
This was an amazing story, I really really enjoyed reading it! Thanks so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/25/2014
STILL WAITING FOR FAITH IN FICTION! PLEASE FINISH IT!
Electricboa chapter 27 . 1/20/2014
I've read a few stories where the Storybrooke side of the series never happens, but this is the first one I've read where the Enchanted Forest side never existed. I was quite pleasantly surprised to see just how well written it was and just how nicely it worked as its own story. The character interactions were so flawless and enjoyable to read that I was looking forward to seeing the back and forth between them. Being that this was a longer story, it really gave time for their relationship to transition from a business arrangement to actual affection without it seeming forced or rushed at all.

I especially liked the way you had counterparts to Cora and Hook that both stayed true to their character and still fit into the world. Mila ended up being a pretty despicable character, though. Admittedly, she was in the show, but you really added some nasty traits. The backstories you created for established Storybrooke characters, like Gold, Regina, and Belle were a nice touch that added more depth to the characters. I was surprised to see Bae play such a large role in the story, but having him integrate with Belle and Gold was a great idea. Having him warm up to Belle over time was also nicely done, not too fast, just enough to be natural.

There were two things that I kind of expected to see, but didn't. It had looked like Belle would confront Gold about Cora, but she never did. The other part was when Bae was in college, I half expected to see Emma there with him. That being said, I greatly enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work.
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »