Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
Guest chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH FAITH IN FICTION!
Queen of the Skye chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
Oh, this was so wonderful! I read all 27 chapters in one sitting and so can't really be more articulate than that, just :) :) :) :) :)
griseldalafey chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
This was beautiful. I've spend the entire evening reading it and have been crying at certain parts. I love how it's completely un-rushed and how you've taken the time to explore their characters and relationship!
WillowlovesRumbelle chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
During the last few days I was lost in your story.
I absolutely loved it!

Wonderful written, beautiful relationship... just perfect
susantrules chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
This story is incredible. Absolutely incredible.
OUATWhoLock chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
Omg. This story was amazing. I normally dont read AUs like this (where they are WAYYY different) but by the time I found out I was already hooked. Ha. Hooked. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing writer. Loved the Once Upon a Time and Rumplestiltskin bit at the end. :D
Sue chapter 27 . 8/29/2014
One of the very best Rumbelle-Fics EVER! Thank you so much!
Susan chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Aaaaaaaw, I love caring!rumpel, it's so sweet... And you wrote it so well I nearly felt ill myself!
Can't wait to read on...
Susan chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
So, you said you loved reviews?

Here you go - you earn each and every one of them. I'm reading chapter 5 of your beautiful fic at the moment, and I'm so curious how Belle and our grumpy darling are going to get down to business. I like very much that you don't rush them into anything unbelievable. I can see romance on the horizon, but I'm glad there are still so many chapters before me...
I thank you so so much for publishing your story here so I and other shippers can enjoy a tremedously well-crafted story.

Thank you!
fringeperson chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
I loved this story from start to finish. Thank you for writing it.
Skaarsheart chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely loved this story!
AquaJasmine23 chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
Usually, I don't particularly like reading AU- no- magic- or- curse- or- FTL fanfiction, but I seriously freaking fell in love with this. It is beyond the words human capability bestowed the ability upon us to express, beyond beauty and phenomenal - ness. It's damn near perfect- as close as humans can get, I think. You've expressed the growing True Love and denial and suppressed emotions and concealed lust and heartbreak BREATHTAKINGLY WELL, and I commemorate you for it. Thank you so much for writing this spectacular tale.
PS: Ava is just adorable. Adorable. Purely adorable. Like Roland!:)
E. Darkbow chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
This is really well-written: the pace was just right and the character development was perfect. You did an amazing job!
Account Killer Old Account88 chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
Amazing story! I started this at 10 last night and just now finished it. I'm supposed to be packing to move...should be fun to explain to my hubby why I am so far behind when he gets home from work. Lol
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 27 . 4/26/2014