Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
NJSoleil chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, so funny and sweet. Hurry up with more its not to late for her to walk to his room. You can tell he likes her too.
ctdg chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
great chapter! they were so cute and the scene of them arguing about rats and pipes was very funny!
ValidescopeWest chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
I love this story. The whole rats thing though. I could not imagine that many rat traps snapping shut so quickly. Heck yeah, we would have had to go to the Inn for the night. Rats climb stairs...or they do in my mind lol.
Akira079 chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
I love reading your story. It's such a nice, gradual, normal developing relationship. It's natural versus rushed. A lot of authors just throw them together, and Im glad to see you taking your time. Keep up the good work!
rachaellv chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
This story is completely adorable - I absolutely love it! I don't normally like a slow burner (I'm an impatient sort!) but when the wait is as sweet as this I can cope. :-) Can't wait for more. x
Hermitess chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
I love how they've become friends before falling in love here. Lots of humor in this chapter which is fun. I love Belle making dinner for Gold and the way he shared his grief over losing Bae.
Ladii Emelia chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Another wonderful chapter.
Princess Areanne chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Another fantastic chapter. although I'm not sure how gold manages to wash his hands after dealing with the rat when the waters been turned off lol.
Raerae639 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Another great and very sweet chapter! One of my favorite story right on!
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Nice! Keep it coming
tigger64 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Oh, that was one of your best so far!
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
I love the birthday dinner and kiss on the cheek...next time she needs to aim for the lips. I love the rat calamity, although I got a major case of the creepy-crawlies right now. ;-) I look forward to more.
cheesyteal'c chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Aaawwwww more fluff! Keep it up and update soon
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Okay, the whole thing with the rats HYSTERICAL. I laughed so hard I cried. LOL, something tells me Gold got something of an ego boost from the whole rat situation. Hey, every guy likes coming out like a hero with frightened ladies, though Belle wasn't exactly treating him like her knight in shining armor, LOL

Wow, you sure are taking your time with the romance, which I appreciate. So many fics have them falling in love by chapter three. As they said in Lacey, it wasn't love at first sight for these two, it took time for them to finally realize what they were feeling.

I keep waiting with bated breath for their first real kiss. Any idea on when that will be? I'm dying to know what happens next.
iluvspike1024 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013