Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
BookWorm37 chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
I like pregnant Belle. She's fun.
BookWorm37 chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
Sometimes it's easy to forget how bloody scary Gold is when he's angry. Not just Rumpelstiltskin but Gold.
BookWorm37 chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
The way Gold is expressing his fears here ... those are the challenges of all new relationships, aren't they? The not knowing and the "doomed to fail" thing.
BookWorm37 chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
So. Totally. Worth. It. Excellent job.
BookWorm37 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Somehow I get the feeling that him not telling her about his real relationship with Cora is going to bite them both in the ass later. Should be fun to read though.
BookWorm37 chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Worth the wait.
BookWorm37 chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
Sleep is boring.

But, on the other side of things, Belle's logic in getting Bae the 3DS is the same logic I use on a regular basis with my nieces and nephews. "But they NEED it," seems to work well enough. ;)
BookWorm37 chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Now don't you think that would have been the perfect time for Belle to suggest that she might not be able to sleep alone? I certainly do.
BookWorm37 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Holy cow. This is super good so far. Bae and Belle seem to be a good fit. It's always a good idea to know how to cook at least a few items.
BookWorm37 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Awwww. They make such a cute family. Belle as a soccer mom is certainly a hoot.
BookWorm37 chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
And finally they are both realizing that this damn thing has consequences and that neither one wants it to end.
BookWorm37 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Yay! Bae! Yay! More epiphanies!
BookWorm37 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Rats are freaking scary, horrible, vindictive, scary creatures with mean nasty teeth. Like hobbitses. And rabbits. ... sort of.

Great job.
BookWorm37 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I think I like this version of Gold. He's scary cool.
BookWorm37 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Your version of Regina just hit an even more evil low than I thought her capable of. The health insurance thing hits me close to home. Great job. Nice to see Gold acting ... caring.
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »