Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
aleaokielias chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
Great story! Really loved it! Congrats!
AuroraBlix chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
What the fuck is Regina's PROBLEM?!

AuroraBlix chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I thought about mentioning the Gary/Gaston-thing but figured the explanation was exactly that. I also laughed a lot during this chapter, so thank you!

AuroraBlix chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Ah! He jinxed it!

AuroraBlix chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I think that's what I'd do if I was stuck in an unfamiliar house with an unfamiliar person, too. Just clean the fuck out of everthing! (That sounds dirtier than I meant it.) Really interesting so far. Kickass premise!

BookWorm37 chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful. Just wonderful. :D
BookWorm37 chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
That's the worst: craving something your body doesn't want you to eat.
BookWorm37 chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
I like pregnant Belle. She's fun.
BookWorm37 chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
Sometimes it's easy to forget how bloody scary Gold is when he's angry. Not just Rumpelstiltskin but Gold.
BookWorm37 chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
The way Gold is expressing his fears here ... those are the challenges of all new relationships, aren't they? The not knowing and the "doomed to fail" thing.
BookWorm37 chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
So. Totally. Worth. It. Excellent job.
BookWorm37 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Somehow I get the feeling that him not telling her about his real relationship with Cora is going to bite them both in the ass later. Should be fun to read though.
BookWorm37 chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Worth the wait.
BookWorm37 chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
Sleep is boring.

But, on the other side of things, Belle's logic in getting Bae the 3DS is the same logic I use on a regular basis with my nieces and nephews. "But they NEED it," seems to work well enough. ;)
BookWorm37 chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Now don't you think that would have been the perfect time for Belle to suggest that she might not be able to sleep alone? I certainly do.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »