Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Keep up the wonderful work! :)
Hermitess chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I'm really enjoying the slow buildup of their relationship. Belle cooking for him was great.
Vacumatic chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Nice bit of Rumbelle tea time. Too bad that the Cape was a bust for them relationship-wise, but that was likely too soon. I hope they get to interact with Storybrooke folks as a couple.
cynicsquest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Great story. I like these two, and they are really good together.
iluvspike1024 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I love that you keep updating! Wonderful, wonderful update!
juju0268 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
wonderful chapter, my favorite so far!
kelsey.chappell chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Yay! Thank you soo much for the update! Loved it!
cheesyteal'c chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Lol very nice chapter keep it up and update soon
TeamTHEFT chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Haha loved this! Such a great chapter, and I loved how he called her an imp! Made my night! Please update again soon, s'il vous plait!

Andi
Lyssalia chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Such a fun story! I love how it's progressing. Great job.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoyed this! I look forward to more.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Great chapter! One question: Did you intend for Gold to call Gary "Gaston" or was that a typo? If it was intentional, it's interesting that Belle was too caught up in planning their scam to notice that he said the wrong name.
Claire chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Oh man - just a kiss on the cheek! You wee tease! I'm really loking forward to the rest of this story, I have a feeling it'll be a long one, which will be great. The banter is brilliant, you are slowly building it up and I can see these two becoming fast friends (and many more) in no time Cx
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Love this story line. Can't wait for more.
white raven chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Wonderful story so far! I like how they're both reserved and pragmatic in these first chapters but fully understanding of each other's motivations. Very adult, very restrained. Makes me look forward to the later chapters even more when, I suspect, they'll start letting their guards down.
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »