Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
Vacumatic chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I liked the wedding and Gold's reflections on the events leading up to the marriage. Honeymoon here we come. That should be a bit awkward. It looks like Gold is beginning to have a bit of interest
Hermitess chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I love the switch to Gold's point of view here. Him musing on his own cleverness was great. And I'm glad you made it clear in the last chapter that this a nonmagical AU.
cheesyteal'c chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
So they think lol nice chapter keep it up and update soon
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Married a breeze, yeah right. Cant wait to read more so keep it coming
Raerae639 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Loved it!
So can't wait for the next chapter! Going too be fun to read about
Their honeymoon! Lol
kelsey.chappell chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Yay! I love how you went back and let us see the events from Mr Gold's point of view!
juju0268 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
adorable. I briefly wondered if he was going to kiss her on the lips though. very cute, can't wait to see the cap cod trip.
iluvspike1024 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Yay! Great update! :D
TeamTHEFT chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Haha that was awesome! xCan't wait for more!x

Woubazoid chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I am loving this. Keep up the good work!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Excellent work! I'm LOVING this story so far and I can't wait to read more.
nightmaregirl chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Hmm, this actually sounds good. I do wonder if Mr. Gold has any interest in Belle, like a crush on her, having feelings for her? or does he really not care for her either way? That has me wondering since there has been no hints yet of him liking her. I'll keep reading, so please update soon!
Vacumatic chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I like the slow progression as it gives time for more character development. Kudos to Granny for being supportive. I have liked her since the first time I saw her with a crossbow. Gold needs to become less frigid, although he won't be in a hurry to thaw.
Rumple's Slave chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Thrilling! Keep going!
TeamTHEFT chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I loved this! I am so glad of Ruby's reaction! It was perfect! So was granny's! I can't wait to see how REgina takes this! And I'm assuming Emmma is the seven year old of Mary Margaret and David?

I love this story and absolutely cannot wait for another chapter!

700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »