Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
cynicsquest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Great story. I like these two, and they are really good together.
iluvspike1024 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I love that you keep updating! Wonderful, wonderful update!
juju0268 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
wonderful chapter, my favorite so far!
kelsey.chappell chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Yay! Thank you soo much for the update! Loved it!
cheesyteal'c chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Lol very nice chapter keep it up and update soon
TeamTHEFT chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Haha loved this! Such a great chapter, and I loved how he called her an imp! Made my night! Please update again soon, s'il vous plait!

Andi
Lyssalia chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Such a fun story! I love how it's progressing. Great job.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoyed this! I look forward to more.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Great chapter! One question: Did you intend for Gold to call Gary "Gaston" or was that a typo? If it was intentional, it's interesting that Belle was too caught up in planning their scam to notice that he said the wrong name.
Claire chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Oh man - just a kiss on the cheek! You wee tease! I'm really loking forward to the rest of this story, I have a feeling it'll be a long one, which will be great. The banter is brilliant, you are slowly building it up and I can see these two becoming fast friends (and many more) in no time Cx
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Love this story line. Can't wait for more.
white raven chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Wonderful story so far! I like how they're both reserved and pragmatic in these first chapters but fully understanding of each other's motivations. Very adult, very restrained. Makes me look forward to the later chapters even more when, I suspect, they'll start letting their guards down.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love the plot. I also think you did a great job depicting what happens in a person's life when they have a dieing family member. I found myself thinking about my husband telling his dieing father that it was alright to go. I think you were very true to the experience.
Akira079 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
The deed is done. Now I'm wondering if some kind of accident is going to happen because they can't leave Storybrook. Guess we'll see. Can't wait for the next one!
Vacumatic chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I liked the wedding and Gold's reflections on the events leading up to the marriage. Honeymoon here we come. That should be a bit awkward. It looks like Gold is beginning to have a bit of interest
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »