Reviews for Dealing in Arrangements
kelsey.chappell chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Yay! I love how you went back and let us see the events from Mr Gold's point of view!
juju0268 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
adorable. I briefly wondered if he was going to kiss her on the lips though. very cute, can't wait to see the cap cod trip.
iluvspike1024 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Yay! Great update! :D
TeamTHEFT chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Haha that was awesome! xCan't wait for more!x

Andi
Woubazoid chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I am loving this. Keep up the good work!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Excellent work! I'm LOVING this story so far and I can't wait to read more.
nightmaregirl chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Hmm, this actually sounds good. I do wonder if Mr. Gold has any interest in Belle, like a crush on her, having feelings for her? or does he really not care for her either way? That has me wondering since there has been no hints yet of him liking her. I'll keep reading, so please update soon!
Vacumatic chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I like the slow progression as it gives time for more character development. Kudos to Granny for being supportive. I have liked her since the first time I saw her with a crossbow. Gold needs to become less frigid, although he won't be in a hurry to thaw.
Rumple's Slave chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Thrilling! Keep going!
TeamTHEFT chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I loved this! I am so glad of Ruby's reaction! It was perfect! So was granny's! I can't wait to see how REgina takes this! And I'm assuming Emmma is the seven year old of Mary Margaret and David?

I love this story and absolutely cannot wait for another chapter!

Andi
kelsey.chappell chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Yay! I love the way that you write the characters! Some writers write Mr Gold OOC but you have a nice balance with his personality! Can't wait for more!
Andi88 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Green card marriage romances are the best. :D Gold here is so...Gold, haha I love it. Keep it up! Looking forward to more!
juju0268 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
oooo I cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I've already seen some people try this type of story, but this far, I like yours the most. Nobody is in love with anybody, Belle is snarky, Gold an (lovely) ass... :D And we know it will soon be rumbelle! That's how I like it. Please keep it up!
Claire chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Awesome! *in a high singsong voice*
Truly, I adored reading this story! You've got the characters down whilst still making it your own. And the plot about Gold's green card, brilliant, can't say anyone else has thought of that. I really hope you post another chapter soon. You can already see the beginnings of a friendship, their increased teasing and banter is suttle but really funny! I'd love for you to write a scene, a public scene, like maybe a party where Belle and Gold will have to acted like a real couple ;D tehe really looking forward to his story! All the best dearie Cx
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »