Reviews for Nothing is Scarier
61394 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
ha the reds are all whipped
MF 22 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Alyssa was there when Cole was picked up by Carter, so there's no reason for him to be screamed at like a banshee. Especially since they're not even going out yet. He should've actually been the one guy to escape unscathed.

Also, Carter REALLY needs to watch what he says, since Dana can be a spitfire herself. Say the wrong thing, and he'd be sleeping on the couch for a week.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Red Ranger - Pink /Yellow/White Ranger
Tommy-Kimberly Hart
Rocky-Aisha Campbell
Aurico-Delphine(Alien Rangers: Red and White)
Jason-Trini Kwan
T.J.-Cassie Chan
Andros-Ashley Hammond
Leo-Maya
Carter-Dana Mitchell
Wes-Jennifer Scotts
Eric-Taylor Earhadt
Cole-Alyssa Enrile(Wild Force: Red and White)
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
...I must now share this story's existance with one of my friends. This is basically what she's always believed SHOULD have happened with that episode (well, besides Serpentara eating Cole, but that's just because she's never been big on Wild Force...).
crazy and random child chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
i loved it. funny little twist at the end
irdohr chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Why is someone angry at Cole, they were all there when Carter picked him up?
Linariel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ah the perfect ending for Forever Red. My favorite pairing and then the guys being assaulted by their girlfriends and wives rangers. Brilliant!
ralexis cor chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
please continue this and do a chapter for each red ranger and their wifes for jason have hium take kim out for amovie tommy same with kat tj have cassie make him sleep on a couch
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hahaha I haven't laughed at a fanfic for a long time.
I like how the other red rangers watch Tommy getting told off by his wife and then their other halfs arrive. Awesome chapter!
Hallwings chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I think I can guess who all the Reds' girlfriends are...

Jason-Katherine Hillard
T.J.-Cassie Chan
Andros-Ashley Hammond
Leo-Kendrix Morgan
Carter-Dana Mitchell
Wes-Jennifer Scotts (who somehow managed to travel back in time)
Eric-Taylor Earhadt
Cole-Alyssa Enrile

Please let me know if I'm wrong on any of them. BTW, great story.
brad chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
you shouldnt of left the story like that at least include their wives/gfs/w.e in a chapter and c how they react please
shadowboy8456 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I LOVED this! It has potential to be a series,showing each red ranger being scared of their girlfriends.
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
awesome keep it coming till next time
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I totally love it. Love when Kim yells at Kat is with Jason.
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 4/13/2013