Reviews for Alternate Surreality
phantome101 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
you know, this is a very, very wonderful piece of fic and it really is a waste to stop...
caiyoko chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
I cannot believed this stopped. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
caiyoko chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
*applause*
serenity77 chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
It's a good start. Update!

-serenity77
SelenaWolf chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Is this gonna be a Larva/Miyu story eventually? Anyway, I so far like this story quite a bit. Are you going to continue this one, or not? I hope you do.
fgf chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
hey i liked ur story! please continue..
xinderella chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Beautiful. I love the way you portray the setting. Update soon!
xinderella chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Perfectly written. I wouldn't want it told any other way.
Raine chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Give me a U

Give me s P

Give m What's that spell?

UPDATE!
Duchess Daymaun chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
Well, since you said you wanted people to rush you, here I am. Rush rush rush! Please chica, get the next chapter out soon because we're all hanging on the edge of our seats wondering when innocent Miyu is going to meet up with worldly Larva.

Well I know I am and I have no doubt that others out there are doing the same thing. This is a really good story, don't drop it, please...-droplets- Heavens, I get even more rude with each passing moment...I don't mean to though, I just really, really, really like this story. :D

AD
chibichibi-neko chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Wah ! Did it have to be Sei-chan ?
Kilia chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow this story is really awsome! The jinn idea and giving Miyu and Larva the ability to experience alternate lives is a really unique idea. i also wonder if the jinn means good or harm. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Armina chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
This seems to be spinning off into Evangelion ep. 25/26 ness. (Surreality, dreams, what life would be like if only...) Which is good. A little parody is fun!

My only real gripe is that I feel Miyu wouldn't just eat/kill randomly, she seems to only eat/kill those who can't live on anymore. But if this is an important point for the plot, I don't mind. Plus this is a fairly straightforward shipper-fic.

A couple of questions:

Can Larva be truly free if he is surrounded by people? What does freedom mean to Larva, anyway?

Sorry if this review sounds a little brutal, I genuinely believe this fic is great, but it could be awesome, with just a few bits here and there.
KawaiiMoonAngel chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
Wow... alternate dream thing huh. but im confused... wut if someone from outside tokyo decides to pay a visit. hm... oh well. i bet larva will somehow snap to his senses and go back to reality and realise he loves miyu, but im not sure about miyu. -.- as old and mature as she is, larva is still smarter. mwahahahaha. hehehe, sry. update soon please! tis going along very very well.
LaDemon chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
This such a good story. You have come up with such a good idea! I'm desperate for the next chapter and I'm sure it will be as good as the other two... and that's pretty damn good! _