Reviews for Infection
Lara Crotch chapter 1 . 2/2
omg this makes me so happy i cried for 4 weeks straight
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 19 . 1/21
Are you coming back to this
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
This story is so beautiful, thank you for it!
Please can you end this story?
Spaar chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
Don't be an ignoramus, Sam. PleasE? I just said ignoramus for you, ya know? That's not something you do lightly, I mean com'on.. But it would appear I, and everyone else who's diggin' this tale, will have to wait a nebulous while to find out whether that will be the case or not. All good! Plenty more where this came from! Till then, toodles.

(good lord, I am just dropping old school bombs outta nowhere, what is going on? .)
(Oh, and I guess I lied lol, NOW I'm going to bed. SEVEN Hours later than I should.. I'm such an idiot.)
Spaar chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
BOOOOOOOOOOOOMB-DIGGITY!

"Something else now.. but-
It's not nothing.
It's not nothing anymore, and something has never looked so perfect."

Alright. I've stayed up about 6 hours too late for the second time in a row now reading this hogwash, so if you'll excuse me, I need to go be a Scrooge for the day in about 4 hours.
Spaar chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Huh. Somehow putting older characters in here all of a sudden feels highly awkward. Can't quite put a finger on why, but it does. Or I guess, maybe it's not so much the characters, but the fact there's secretly a plot of some kind behind all this sickness, and guilt, and love, and struggle. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, after having read a few of your things, but it just feels really odd that there's actually a huge mission going on behind this..

Just, huh.
Spaar chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
i0. wp-content/uploads/2013/08/damn-girl. gif

(hopefully it's not against the tos to post meme's. can't remember..)
Spaar chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
That tension, feels right on the edge now.. Weird as it may sound, I'm proud of you for writing this. It can't have been easy, and maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like this kind of emotion doesn't just come from nowhere. Maybe you're just really, really good, but I think there's gotta be some kernel of truth there. It's healthy, I think, in a strange way to believe something so strongly, and care about something, even if it is fictional for a while. Let's you imagine how you'd keep yourself together if this ever happened.

Anyway, I don't mean to be depressing, but hey! That's kinda the atmosphere in here at the moment lol. Cheers!
Spaar chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
You were in an accident? Obviously you're fine now, but, crazy! Glad you're all good in the end.
Spaar chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Awwwww snapple! The cliffs, their hanging. Like some kind of floating cliff land card from Magic or something. May I say, the tension you write is pretty delicious. Obviously this time it's a pretty good release, but I feel like this thing has been building through the whole story, super intensely. And while the romantic side might resolve, it's not even close to being over. It's hard on the brain, man ;)
Spaar chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
God damn, yo. I wasn't really prepared for this to be so heavy. It's good though, I'm just chillin' listening to some Madball & Baby Huey (weird combo, yeah?) to get thru it. Guh! Gotta keep goin'.. just like Lara.
Spaar chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Baaaah, this first person style is so confusing, but I want to like it, because everything else is solid. Just gotta get used to it I suppose, like the new UI with every Mass Effect game ;P
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
I went back to my medical books after reading the TC part. I was like what the hell is that? I'm an EMT and I was worried that I had no idea what that was. Thankfully you meant the good old shockable V-fib. That being said this is freaking Lara Croft I'm suprised she's not doing CPR on her self...
matthunt101 chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Just have to say this is a great fic!
Hope you keep up the great work and update it again soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
PleeeeeeAaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee update! If you don't finish this story, I may just commit suicide!:(