Reviews for Infection
webber82 chapter 19 . 4/19
Holy crap I stayed up way too late reading this because I'd just found it and it's amazing. I know it's been a year, but what are the odds of an update? :)
Please continue with this story, it's amazing. Lara and Sam deserve a happy ending
CeMi07 chapter 19 . 3/14
Areyou ever going to write on this again xD?
Ahhhh! Hope you're still planning on continuing with this!
Please continue with this story, don't leave us with a cliff hanger :(
Thyatira chapter 19 . 1/9
Well. That was interesting. I wasn't too sure at first about using the second person pronoun 'you' in a first person narrative, or rather, I was sure it was a mistake. Mistake or not, though, I can't help but find the effect to be charming, if initially confusing. I do believe that mixing first and second person pronouns was too unwieldy, and I will never use it myself or suggest it to another author, and I don't think your prose sells the idea like it could have, but on the other hand I think it was a good mistake to make. I do not regret having encountered the idea at all. It's always nice to see an author innovate and experiment with the language, even if they aren't entirely successful. After all, what else is the point of fiction but to find new ways to enthrall us? Of course, now you'll tell me it's not your idea and a published author did it first, but I stand by what I said. It is unwieldy and confusing to anyone who has read fiction written in the second person. The mixed pronouns do hammer in Sam's laser focus on Lara, though, which is obviously what was intended with its use, so it didn't fail in objective, certainly.

On other matters, your characters were authentic and the emotions felt real, so I quite enjoyed what you've written so far. I do hope you continue. It's strange, I never played the original Tomb Raider games, beyond a demo, and I have yet to get beyond the introductory sequence of the new Tomb Raider, but these two characters are quickly becoming a favorite of mine, even though I've never been fond of the damsel in distress trope. Must be fanfic writers such as yourself writing such interesting pieces, I guess. Thank you very much for this! I hope you and your girlfriend are well.
CobaltDusk chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
Hey! I absolutely love your story! Very well written, and although there's a few grammar/spelling mistakes, your beautiful imagery and almost poetic words make up for it. I also really love this pairing :D It's great! I also think its really awesome that you're gay and are out with it :) Good for you! maybe one day I'll get there too… Anyways I noticed that It's been a really long time since the last update… are you planning on continuing the story? It'd be a real shame to drop it, but I guess there could be crap going on in your life. I really hope you decide to finish it though. It's really great. Please let me know if you are going to continue, and if you're going through a hard time, lemme know and we can chat if you want to… in a totally non-creepy stalker way ;) Anyhow, awesome story. Happy Writing! Good Luck!
StoryPrincessJessie chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh please write more I'm anxious to see what happens next!
Lest chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
I loved this! Loved the way you portrayed Sam an your writing style is brilliant.
When is the next chapter coming? I can't wait.
Creeo chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
This is amazing! I was suffering while reading but I couldn't help loving this, is just great, You are great! I look forward to read more of this story.
Oh and btw, Amanda's a fucking b...you know
Darkmarceline28 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
This chapter made me cry when Sam was having that panic attack! Please keep writing, u have a gift!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Great chapter, I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
This chapter when Sam had her panic attack made me cry! You're a great writer!
J chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Awesome!
chaosrin chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
Do hope you update often.
Actually would like to Sam fight Lara over returning to the island.