Reviews for Fate, or Something Like It
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 33 . 8/19
Pyrith is a cool character. I enjoyed the interaction between the two in this. I like how she mentioned Alexander the Great in this, too.

And now Mahad knows.

I like how Ishizu called him, worried, at the end. It does seem realistic.

Something I am wondering in general is have you ever watched Gravity Falls or Steven Universe before?

Also, I wrote for other fandoms now! *does a happy dance* ...yeah, I did some fics for the Gravity Falls and the GX fandom.
Konan-of-Ame chapter 33 . 8/19
Oh,cliff hanger! I'll be waiting for the next chapter patiently...
ShioAtemu chapter 32 . 5/30
It took me four days to read the fan fiction. But it was so captivating. Especially since I just like the pairing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please write more. 3
lenabui98 chapter 32 . 5/29
Can't wait for the next update :D
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 32 . 5/27
I find it super awesome how you called him Melvin. I swear I call his dark side Melvin just because I find it suits him better, even in the canon.

Also, that conversation between Melvin and Mahad was really intense, especially when he snatched Kisara like that.

Still, I am glad Mahad was able to get out alive. THough, I know that won't be the end of it, not anywhere close.

I feel sorry for Mahad since I think he believes he pretty much lost it at this point.

As a side note, as for you not getting any inspiration in this fandom, I understand. I am trying to branch out more and write in other fandoms, mostly Gravity Falls, so I know the feeling. I will still keep an eye out for your future fics.
BookLover1182 chapter 32 . 5/27
PLEASE FINISH BOTH STORIES. Love it and please update when you can.
Lys8375 chapter 32 . 5/27
Finally! (sorry) It was a great chapter! I can't wait to see more!

The Pythia?... My my...
I really love this story! Please update soon!
What is Kaibaman? I never actually finished the original yugioh, but I've watched enough to understand the while story. That part with Kaibaman in it was hilarious nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
Hmm... One's worst enemy can be your friend, huh? Kaiba you Baka!
Wow, Kaiba. The lovesick fool.
I'm from Southern California, and right now the seasons are hot and hotter.
I must say that you did a great job with this story so far, and that I look forward to every chapter. Keep up the good work!
Oh... Kaiba you arrogant jerk! Thank you for writing this story. It is very entertaining to read and helps my resolve to kill Kaiba because if what he did to Kisara.
Revenge? Who would Kisara want revenge on? Other than Bakura, I mean.
Other than that enigma, I love this chapter. Please keep up the good work!
If that monster is the one I think it is, as you described it as 'familiar' I think you meant Winged Guardian of the Fortress. Other than that, this was a great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Hatshepsut chapter 31 . 1/23
Great Chapter! Update soon!