Reviews for Fate, or Something Like It
I really love this story! Please update soon!
What is Kaibaman? I never actually finished the original yugioh, but I've watched enough to understand the while story. That part with Kaibaman in it was hilarious nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
Hmm... One's worst enemy can be your friend, huh? Kaiba you Baka!
Wow, Kaiba. The lovesick fool.
I'm from Southern California, and right now the seasons are hot and hotter.
I must say that you did a great job with this story so far, and that I look forward to every chapter. Keep up the good work!
Oh... Kaiba you arrogant jerk! Thank you for writing this story. It is very entertaining to read and helps my resolve to kill Kaiba because if what he did to Kisara.
Revenge? Who would Kisara want revenge on? Other than Bakura, I mean.
Other than that enigma, I love this chapter. Please keep up the good work!
If that monster is the one I think it is, as you described it as 'familiar' I think you meant Winged Guardian of the Fortress. Other than that, this was a great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Hatshepsut chapter 31 . 1/23
Great Chapter! Update soon!
spd chapter 31 . 1/18
He must be thief king Bakura.
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 31 . 1/18
First off, the way you described the scene in the first part of the chapter was very eerie to say the very least.

I like the backstory you made those men. It fits the story very well and it's very creepy to say the least.

Okay...that's very messed up plan. It's like a more messed up version of what happened in Yu-Gi-Oh R, but worse.

Wow that ending is very intense. I got the feeling that Kisara turned into the blue eyes. But I am still not sure.

As a side not, I love how you had a Game of Thrones quote at the top.
BookLover1182 chapter 31 . 1/18
Love it and please please please update when you can I want to know what happens. I hope the others find them soon. Again Love it and Update soon.
Lys8375 chapter 31 . 1/18
Wow... That's was a great chapter ! And, like always, revenge is a good motive to do bad things...

I think it could be... either Bakura... or Aknadin... I don't really know...
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2014
I love this story! please update soon!
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
I am going to start off saying, damn it's been awhile. Still, I am glad you are continuing this story.

I like the interaction at the start with Mahad and Marik.

I love how you mentioned that Marik wants to make some snarky comments at Kaiba's next grand speech. I really hopes he does at the next speech/

Marik did make a good point about Kaiba. While Kaiba might not be BBFs with them, he is not the same man as he was at the start of the manga/anime. He is getting better and trying to put it behind him. Plus, his past was super rough, which doesn't help things. I find it cool how Marik is willing to admit that. You are right, I can see Marik sort of understanding where Kaiba is coming from in that regard since he did some very stupid and evil things in the past, too.

I find it interesting that Marik hasn't really forgave himself. I can see Marik being like that for some reason. Even my own version of Marik being like that in Welcome to my Bizarre Life. In fact, I planning to show that side of him later on a couple times in that story.

I am a bit confused, what did Marik do his sister exactly? Did he prank her or something?

Wow, Rebecca knows how Mahad feels about his theories.

Mahad knows about Ishizu's opinion about that, too. I am confused, why is Mahad so angry about that? He seemed to respect Arthur before for believe in that. He was friends with Rebecca, who bought into that. So why not her? It doesn't add up to me. I don't know, it might be just me and I admit, I could be interpreting things wrong, too. Though, he better buy into it quickly with the supernatural stuff happening around him later on. Still, hope they patch up quickly.

Okay, and now he and Kisara been kidnapped! I am seriously, wondering what is going to happen next.
BookLover1182 chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
I'm so glad you updated. I can't wait find out who the kidnappers are?