Reviews for Hidden Secrets
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 4/2
I bet that I know what it is that they want to talk to Spencer about.
Smec chapter 25 . 3/15
wow, I've just discovered your criminal mind stories , please please update ... I need to know if spence forgives Jj, and what happens with Hotch .
sherryola chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Oh darn, I wish there was more! I was waiting for aaron to come and apologize! anyway, I like the story a lot, and I'll keep fingers crossed for you to finish it someday.
sherryola chapter 20 . 11/3/2017
wow, I can't believe JJ. i'd never go back and meet with people who bullied me.
sherryola chapter 9 . 11/3/2017
Ooo, I bet spencer loved throwing that at William!
sherryola chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
i'm a great believer in the fact that blood is not thicker than water. The woman I call my mother did not give birth to me, but she loved me and raised me as if I was her own, and my biological incubator did not want me due to my disabilities. So, I gully sympathize with spencer's attitude.
sherryola chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
Wo hoo. a hug! Lved how Dave told off William. even if he was the true father, he deserved that because he is no father in ay sense of the word.
sherryola chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Wait, How did Caroline know? If Rossi told her, he's the biggest idiot in the world.
sherryola chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
I'm glad aaron got Dave to settle down and realize what would happen if he went after Diana Reid. I always love scenes with Ried and his mom. I wonder when this takes place. Why is Hotch still with Haley? Rossi joined the BAU after the separation.
sherryola chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Oh, I love tis. like the idea of Rossiu adReid beng father an son. I despse William Reid andGideon isn't hat far behind in my loathing scale. Both dumped pencer at the drp of a hat witout any regret. ossi will never do that. In th show, they have really special bond too. Of course, specer is devastatd right now, that'snatral.
aresthegodofwar chapter 25 . 10/7/2017
when are you going to finish the story
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2017
Please continue, I am in love with this story... beautiful technique and an amazingly executed storyline
Cherubim chapter 25 . 7/16/2017
I think it would be romantic if Rossi's Mom matched Spencer up with a young lady that he later actually marries, and they have a big wedding.
criminal.minds.reid chapter 25 . 6/28/2017
Amazing! PLEASE continue.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
hope you will continue soon