Reviews for Wilderness
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Awww Hotch sat on the floor beside Reid..damn right Reid needs a father figure. We need more hurt/sick Reid and fatherly Hotch stories.
zeacat chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
the comment at the end about needing a father figure my god the feels! Reid does need a father figure and I totally think Hotch wants to be that Gideon defiantly was one. great fic.3
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I can't believe I found a story of yours that I haven't read. Thank goodness the team got there before the unsubs ate Reid. I'm just thankful they didn't eat his brain. Then in a turn of fate, they all got schizophrenia. That's just my warped mind working overtime.
Thanks for writing a story I hadn't read.
jasperlittlesister chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
love these fanfuc, remind me there is alwys hope. thank you
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Poor Reid!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sorry for late reply. I'm at the airport waiting for the plane to take me home right now. And I still have another 30 mail alerts to read!

Carnivore? Oh my! That'll be one hell of nightmares for Spencer. Good whump Reid story (as always). :)
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Type your review here...
Namira 0.0 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
0.o this story is super original and full of good feelings! Hotch was so cute with reid...and morgan was, well, morgan! I liked it so much! Congratulations my darling...another great work, you are pampering us! Well keep doing this, because it's amazing...
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow, quick and to the point.
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I feel so bad for Reid sometimes. I remember once I broke my arm in the second grade and my mom just so happened to be there for a parent thanksgiving day. They made me ride to the hospital alone but once they sedated me it was like nothing. I remember laying there and hearing my family talking but I couldn't open my eyes for some reason. Eventually though I got the strength to open them and jumped at them saying BOO! So they wouldn't worry XD so I can relate to Spencer there :)
DjinnAtwood chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Shit, I just feel like Morgan after reading your fic. People are really, utterly, hopelessly crazy.
I like what JJ said : if you want to see good, look at Reid. He's so innocent and kind... So you have found the perfect cure to my distress.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
great story as always!
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
me gusta :)
pipinheart chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Such a lovely piece, though I wouldn't have minded longer.:) SPencer has a family to support him even in the worst of circumstances. It will take time but he will get there.
UnDeanifiedMadness chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is great! Keep it coming along :)