Reviews for The Stuff Between Stars
Doctor Lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
love the 11 doctor childish, but so sweet at the same time!
Yugicanbesexy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Well today's my birthday and I spent it saying goodbye to my sister going back to uni and spending the day alone, so it happens to us all Clara! :)
endlessimpossibilities chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was the CUTEST. Please PLEASE write more!
jj chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
aw so cute! thanx!
l0kii chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is the most adorable thing oh my gosh ;w;
I love your writing and this story is ashksnzjfjzhs cute
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh, that was amazing. Clara somehow maintained the perfect level of spunk while still battling off the cold. The Doctor reacted exactly as you'd think he would, all worried and caring. I loved it!
winchesetr chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This story is so cute! I totally ship Clara/11 and this just made my birthday!
SageDeLannoy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Beautiful :)
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
jnsadbhsdah the ending left me in a fit of girlish giggles (well, about as girlish as I can muster). My cheeks hurt from smiling so much ugh. Thank you for this. Brilliant writing, as always, and the characterization is perfect. That was exactly how I imagined Clara to act if she was down with something viral. AND THE WAY THE DOCTOR TOOK CARE OF HER I'M WHEEZING FROM ENVY. Favorited! :-) Keep it up, yeah?
Doctor Whoey chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Love it, love everything about it. Possible error though, "He glances back at Clara when he hears a little noise of confusion. He still hasn't answered her, and he realizes by her expression that she's starting to panic too". As far as I can tell she didn't actually ask him a question... I might be reading it wrong though.

Truly, this is a great story and excellent writing :-)
TheLibraryOfTheTardis chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story! So cute and fluffy! It's really well written and you have kept them both in character, good plot too, you've sticked to all the facts, good job! :)
Rise of Albion chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
AHHHHHHH that is so cute. XD
districtfours chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aww I loved this. Great job :)
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awe this was very sweet. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013