Reviews for Chained to You - Book Two: Pieces of the Puzzle
Regin chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
lazyjedi chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Why would anyone start a story, not finish it, and LEAVE it posted? By doing this you're not only not finishing this story, but The Right Path Again as well. I'm disgusted and disappointed. What a waste of my time, just remove the story if you never plan to finish it.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
You know, I actually thought this fic was finished, I was really hoping it was, because it's really good (though I have to admit that not exactly what I'm used to) and like I said with it's prequel it's made me hope for aso much. Too bad you apparently decided it wasn't worth it. I would really have liked to see it to the end...
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Oh my God! You can't leave it there! You're so close! Please please please update! It's so good! Please!

Tsuki no Yasha
Vaneria Potter chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Hey, if you like writing this fic/genre/plot, then don't sweat the lack of reviews.

Some people just may not find anything to comment on, or don't have an account to log in, if you only accept signed reviews. My sister's laptop wouldn't show the review submission window so she had trouble reviewing stories she liked.

You're doing great, don't worry.
Fan chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
Is this it? Y did u have to give it such a sad ending? Can u pleae continue the story?
xoxo yourstruly chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
This chapter was hilarious! Excellent character development and plot. I know you published this... about 4 years ago? Maybe 3? But it's really good and I'm adding to your review count!

Ally aka Alekin
Frostings chapter 11 . 6/15/2005
Hello!

Your story has been added to Knight and Maiden, a Sabewan C2 archive here in ) Keep up the Sabewan love!
query chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
Wow! This is one of the best fics I've read so far featuring Obi-wan and Sabe. I'm sorry to see you haven't updated it in so long.
MasterRev chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Great Story! Have enjoyed it so far. Would love to see how it ends. Any chances you are going to post the other books to this series soon?
Melissa S chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
All of your stories are wonderfully constructed. You capture characters' personalities perfectly. This story and its prequel are wonderful for that reason as well as the depth of the original characters. They fits seamlessly into the Star Wars universe. Great job, and I can't wait to see more.
antipesty chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Are you going to write Book four... the conclusion to uh... THe Right Path Again. I LOVED THAT SO MUCH! And i want more more more! So you gotta get goin! I just happened to stumble over that story again in my links and I so want more! So you gotta do it for me man!
Shadoe Elf chapter 11 . 4/7/2003
It's very well written and full of twists. I look forward to the next installment.
starwarsfreak chapter 11 . 3/21/2003
you EVIL person how could you do that thats wrong and you really must finish it. this better have a good ending or else!
starwarsfreak chapter 9 . 3/20/2003
i love the relationship between roth and beula. they remind me more of a really old maried cuople they know everything about each and they also tease each other a flirty kind of way i love that

i wonder if anythink could ever happen between them. hint hint
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »