Reviews for A Lonely Life
I'm not really thrilled that he went out and fucked other vampire women. I wish there was a follow up where Bella finds out and runs away to do the same thing, while Edward waits patiently for her, just like she did.

What happens if they are together and bump into the other women? Does Edward really think Bella would be happy knowing that other immortals have had sex with him?
mamato chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow. I've read the other reviews on this and they all seem to like it. I guess I'm the only one that it left feeling dirty. I think the fact that you could either remove the 'mate bond' between vampires to where they can still have sex with others while being mated, or you just totally disregarded what it means to love someone enough to forsake all others, as I thought vampires did, made this story lack any feeling of devotion or fidelity, or a hea. It actually made me nauseas that Bella waited around for him because she loved him, while he was out screwing a dozen other women. I wonder what she thinks about that... Or does your vampires not care about morals or faithfulness? Or that you can profess to love someone whole having sex with other people? Or I guess the bigger question is, what value does his lack of conviction that she is or was his 'one' that you felt his character was justified in betraying his feelings for her? It just left me with a feeling of disgust. I think, you created his personality after he left her to be deserving of his eternal loneliness. Knowing what he did while he was away, and that he never felt a 'pull' to go back to her lets me know they were not mated in the first place. So the ending falls flat. This could never be an Edward that I could respect or even like and I just wanted to see Bella find out and walk out on him so he could reap what he sowed and suffer the consequences for his betrayal.
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Damn, you've just reminded me why I don't read O/S, I always want more!
CSG chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was great. Thank you for sharing it! :)
Carolinacullen2012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Loved this story! Thank you for writing it!
mayday000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was too unrealistic in terms of the characters reactions.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You had me wondering if it would work out for them until the very end. Bravo.
sammieanne chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is damn good I love Bella and Edward, I'm glad she stayed but also glad he put things in prospective.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Loved this one shot.
Heidi82 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Heidi
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Very different. Interesting idea.
kinsano chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I liked it!
rjh1960 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nice story, but kind of sad, although the ending is sort of happy. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved it. Thank you.
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was just so incredibly fantastic. Your writing is absolutely brilliant. Definitely one of the best vamp fics out there. Keep being awesome.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »