Reviews for A Lonely Life
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8
This is the third story of yours that I read. I love your writing style. It's so engaging and draws the reader in.
Rob's Zombie chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
too bad this Edward was a gross whore.
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Interesting B&E story - I liked it! Thanx for sharing.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I enjoyed this and I liked the character differences.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I just don't understand...
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That was terribly lonely. Sad and lonely. Even though they are together in the end, it still feels very lonely.
jk chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
He fucking changes her...then leaves her the same day she wakes up...fucks 12 woman...then comes back and BAM their back together?

He leaves her heartbroken and confused...whilst shes wallowing, pining for him hes out being a nasty whore...and their together now? fuck that...this Edward ? isn't worth anything!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Oh, there's the tortured Edward we all know and love. It took him long enough to see the light!

Honest Liar seems a little too close to home for me, but I have enjoyed reading your other stories over the past week. I hope you're out there doing fabulous things. You deserve it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I'm not really thrilled that he went out and fucked other vampire women. I wish there was a follow up where Bella finds out and runs away to do the same thing, while Edward waits patiently for her, just like she did.

What happens if they are together and bump into the other women? Does Edward really think Bella would be happy knowing that other immortals have had sex with him?
mamato chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow. I've read the other reviews on this and they all seem to like it. I guess I'm the only one that it left feeling dirty. I think the fact that you could either remove the 'mate bond' between vampires to where they can still have sex with others while being mated, or you just totally disregarded what it means to love someone enough to forsake all others, as I thought vampires did, made this story lack any feeling of devotion or fidelity, or a hea. It actually made me nauseas that Bella waited around for him because she loved him, while he was out screwing a dozen other women. I wonder what she thinks about that... Or does your vampires not care about morals or faithfulness? Or that you can profess to love someone whole having sex with other people? Or I guess the bigger question is, what value does his lack of conviction that she is or was his 'one' that you felt his character was justified in betraying his feelings for her? It just left me with a feeling of disgust. I think, you created his personality after he left her to be deserving of his eternal loneliness. Knowing what he did while he was away, and that he never felt a 'pull' to go back to her lets me know they were not mated in the first place. So the ending falls flat. This could never be an Edward that I could respect or even like and I just wanted to see Bella find out and walk out on him so he could reap what he sowed and suffer the consequences for his betrayal.
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Damn, you've just reminded me why I don't read O/S, I always want more!
CSG chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was great. Thank you for sharing it! :)
Carolinacullen2012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Loved this story! Thank you for writing it!
mayday000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was too unrealistic in terms of the characters reactions.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »