Reviews for A Lonely Life
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I was not expecting a (relatively) happy ending here. Nice surprise
Edmazing chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh gosh. I read this on the contest page and loved it. It stood out to me because the interpretation of the song just feel so much deeper, more melancholy than what I'd always "heard" in the song. And well, now, reading it back and knowing your deep soul... I just can't help but feel more because of it. Thank you for the thought you put in and for sharing it with us.

xoxo
Mel
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So exquisitely painful, and gorgeous.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
wow, that was intense, I liked it a lot. I would have imagined that this would have been the 'normal'
scenario with a vampire and human if the mate thing did exist...
loved it!
pnkats chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Omg that was so awesome. It broke my heart how lonely he was. So glad this had a hea!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You should write more vamp.

Thanks!
CarrieZM chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow - awesome o/s. Such a nice change up from the usual "change" stories where things are perfect. I really enjoyed reading this thank you
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
:) loved this
guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Interesting story. Thanks for your work.
deediaz00 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was so cute! I loved it. Thanks!
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Loved it!
BridieM chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wonderful. Moving. Passionate. Did I mention wonderful? :)
Team Marylou chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I am happy to see this in my inbox...another winner...but I am especially happy to hear you are finishing 'Honest Liar.'

It's been a favorite that I've been dying to know answers to so many unanswered questions.
Thanks so much!
Casper15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was intense. For someone who's never written a vamp fic I'd say you did a hell of a job! Thanks for the o/s and for working on Honest Liar, I've missed it.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »