Reviews for Home Invasion
miamackay chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
What a delightful story! It's so very funny.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh, Hoss and Joe just always seem to get Adam roped into their schemes, and Adam's the one who has to pay for it. Well, I suppose they didn't all come out on top this time. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Haha Hop Sing very happy. So much for the best laid plans boys.
captain cab chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
LOL! love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
hahahaha, Hop Sing to the rescue. You don't think he knew about the boys plan all along, do you? No, he wouldn't be that sneaky. Or would he? lol.
Another good one, thank you.
ProLiferChelle chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is just too funny! I laughed out loud, especially at the ending.
Cristy W-S chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Well, they did it again, didn't they? Joe and Hoss up to their shenanigans once again and managing to pull 'older brother' into the melee, much to his chagrin. Somehow it never seems to work out quite like they plan, does it, and therein lies the fun!

I had to laugh at the bit where Adam keeps saying, 'Nope…nope…' and it's just a given that he's eventually going to agree to help them out and probably end up getting the worst of it when it all goes pear shaped. Also loved the line where Joe tells his brother: '"You know what your problem is, Adam? You're a pessimist, that's what.' That Little Joe…! smh :)

And the ending! I certainly didn't see that one coming! ROLF!

Honestly Christy, you write some of the funniest Bonanza stories I've ever read, and I'm not just saying that. It's like finding a lost episode, they're so good! Thanks so much for sharing this delightful little one-shot! :)
BJ2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
LOL! Yay... Hop Sing gets the girl! I love waking up to find something new from you... it always makes my day because you always make me smile. Thank you.
BettyHT chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You have written another well crafted delightful comedic tale. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!